Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

He wanted Cesare to be Lucrezia's first one. Well, I don't think that Cesare is there to be a witness. I think he's just trying to make sure that Alfonso is not the same as Giovanni Sforza. And I think he's there AFTER the act. Not DURING. We'll see. So far, no episode descriptions.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Rodrigo was a sick bastard, that I can tell you!
No ep descriptions or caps yet, do you guys remember when the caps were released last year? I hope they get released by mid February.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, Mario Puzo's novel actually implied that Rodrigo wanted Cesare to....well, be part of Lucrezia's wedding night, so to speak.
I heard from that book it was Cesare who took her virginity on her wedding night to Sforza.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, Mario Puzo's novel actually implied that Rodrigo wanted Cesare to....well, be part of Lucrezia's wedding night, so to speak.
In the novel CL has sex before Lucrezia is married because Rodrigo wanted Lucrezia to love someone in the family more than anyone else and if Cesare was her first she was going to love him forever. Rodrigo watches the whole time in the book. It's really creepy and weird because Rodrigo starts feeling attracted to Lucrezia too.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey there, Estelle! Nice to see you back!

Hello, Nelly!

Yeah, I heard that Rodrigo wanted Cesare to be Lucrezia's first in the novel, but I didn't know he actually watched and got turned on by his own daughter!

Now you've all got me really curious as to what Cesare is actually doing when he's watching Lucrezia and Alfonso. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:58 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I heard that Rodrigo wanted Cesare to be Lucrezia's first in the novel, but I didn't know he actually watched and got turned on by his own daughter!

Hey there Phoenix! Haha, my thoughts exactly. Eww.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My name is Alex, btw, Estelle. You can call me that.

And if you think that's bad, you should see the BBC version.

No more news yet, but as I said, it's a ratings sweeps month, so we may get something soon.
And we also get a lot of promos during the Super Bowl as well, but I'm not holding my breath for that one.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Hi

That part is really gross. If I remember correctly he tells Cesare when it's "enough". And then CL thanks Rodrigo for letting them do that. It's very ewww.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:44 PM
New Fan

Quote:
My name is Alex, btw, Estelle. You can call me that.

And if you think that's bad, you should see the BBC version.

No more news yet, but as I said, it's a ratings sweeps month, so we may get something soon.
And we also get a lot of promos during the Super Bowl as well, but I'm not holding my breath for that one.
Sure thing Alex I didn't realize there are other Borgias shows.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Hi

That part is really gross. If I remember correctly he tells Cesare when it's "enough". And then CL thanks Rodrigo for letting them do that. It's very ewww.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
In the novel CL has sex before Lucrezia is married because Rodrigo wanted Lucrezia to love someone in the family more than anyone else and if Cesare was her first she was going to love him forever. Rodrigo watches the whole time in the book. It's really creepy and weird because Rodrigo starts feeling attracted to Lucrezia too.
I read the novel a short while ago and there were some very really weird scenes. If I remember correctly, Lucrezia even asked her father to be there.
Have to admit, apart from some nice C/L goodness the whole novel wasn't that great to read.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I remember reading that part once and then never did it again. And guys? Any news? Promos? Interviews?
Old 02-04-2013, 01:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I remember reading that part once and then never did it again. And guys? Any news? Promos? Interviews?
I know this morning Mr. Irons was on GMA and I was like so excited thinking he's going to talk about season 3. Nope nada! Just promote his new movie.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nelly! Hi, Katja!

Are you serious? Is that what Rodrigo does in the novel? Man, I was hoping for a little better from Mario Puzo.

Nice gif, May! That's exactly what I was feeling.

No problem, Estelle! And yes, there have been many Borgias shows. There is another one that airs in Europe called Borgia: Faith And Fear. It's just now going into its second season. Arinna and I did a watch for it a while back. And I wouldn't expect Jeremy to talk about the show while he's busy promoting his new movie. We'll have to wait until after the film comes out.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Are you serious? Is that what Rodrigo does in the novel? Man, I was hoping for a little better from Mario Puzo.
Yeah, I even remember Rodrigo showing Cesare how to touch Lucrezia...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread