Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2013, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
Because I can. And because I read the books, !!!!

Yeah, GRRM is great at writing subtle physicality and sexuality in these novels. The hottest sex scene he's ever written was when
Spoiler:
Yeah! Well, you shouldn't! That just makes me want more Arya/Jaqen scenes

I don't know who's Brienne yet, but it does seem like a great scene

Quote:
Yes, they do.
Spoiler:

And where Arya ends up as of book 5, she's seemingly positioned to cross paths with Jaqen again...I hope!
Oh, ok

I'm sorry but I kind of find it cool cause I thought Arya/Gendry would be together til the end, so I'm happy they both go their own ways at some moment, I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that, it's just that I don't really ship them, I think they're cute nevertheless

Is book 5 already out??

Spoiler:

It's really a pity indeed that those scenes weren't in the show

Who's Ros?

LOVE how he guesses who she really is

Here to illustrate the book quotes

Rayshi can fly.
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-22-2013, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Yeah! Well, you shouldn't! That just makes me want more Arya/Jaqen scenes
If I can't have more Arya/Jaqen scenes, then neither can you!

Quote:
I don't know who's Brienne yet, but it does seem like a great scene
Sure you do, you watched S2, right? She's the big blonde woman-knight that's traveling Jaime back to Kings Landing.

Brienne. Is. AWESOME.

Quote:

I'm sorry but I kind of find it cool cause I thought Arya/Gendry would be together til the end, so I'm happy they both go their own ways at some moment, I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that, it's just that I don't really ship them, I think they're cute nevertheless

Is book 5 already out??
Yes, book 5 is A Dance With Dragons. GRRM is supposedly working on book 6 right now. But we probably won't have it until 2014, or even later.

Quote:

Who's Ros?
The stupid, pointless whore from Littlefinger's brothel, who steals screentime from other characters. She doesn't exist in the books, but they're trying to use her character in the show to combine other less-important book characters, and it looks like they're going to make her one of Varys's "little birds" (aka, spies.) She's STUPID.

Quote:

Here to illustrate the book quotes
SO CUTE! But the revival of this thread is making me miss Jaqen all over again. He was so disappointed that Arya wouldn't go with him...

ETA: found this little ficlet of Arya/Jaqen reuniting, years later...

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.

Last edited by IceKat055; 02-22-2013 at 06:54 AM
Old 02-23-2013, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If I can't have more Arya/Jaqen scenes, then neither can you!
WHYYY???

Quote:
Sure you do, you watched S2, right? She's the big blonde woman-knight that's traveling Jaime back to Kings Landing.

Brienne. Is. AWESOME.
I'm watching S2 right now but I'm only at the beginning so I didn't see her yet

I'll tell you how I feel about her

Dany/Jorah are actually my OTP right now

Quote:
Yes, book 5 is A Dance With Dragons. GRRM is supposedly working on book 6 right now. But we probably won't have it until 2014, or even later.

The stupid, pointless whore from Littlefinger's brothel, who steals screentime from other characters. She doesn't exist in the books, but they're trying to use her character in the show to combine other less-important book characters, and it looks like they're going to make her one of Varys's "little birds" (aka, spies.) She's STUPID.

SO CUTE! But the revival of this thread is making me miss Jaqen all over again. He was so disappointed that Arya wouldn't go with him...

ETA: found this little ficlet of Arya/Jaqen reuniting, years later...
Aaawww... Too bad! Does Jaqen appear at the end of book 5? I hope he'll be in book 6 too, I really need to know that there'll be more chemistry between him & Arya

Oh, yes, probably the one who was crying in 2x02?? I don't know about her, but there was definitely a pointless sex scene in this episode with the blond guy (can't remember his name ) on his ship with some silly girl. I really didn't see what it brought up to the story ^^ Otherwise the episodes are cool so far but I'm more interested into Arya, Jon, Sansa, Tyrion and Dany's stories right now

IKR?? Aaaww, I've yet some episodes to see before missing Jaqen but I'm sure I'll miss him very much too

Spoiler:

Those gifs!!!! He looks disappointed indeed!

Thanks for the fic, I just know I'll love it
Old 02-23-2013, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm watching S2 right now but I'm only at the beginning so I didn't see her yet

I'll tell you how I feel about her
Oh , I'm sorry! Since you knew about Jaqen, I just assumed you'd seen all of S2!

Quote:
Aaawww... Too bad! Does Jaqen appear at the end of book 5? I hope he'll be in book 6 too, I really need to know that there'll be more chemistry between him & Arya
We're not sure who Jaqen is at this point, but there's a solid theory that he's one of the other characters that appears in book 4. He hasn't been seen since, though. And he doesn't look like the Jaqen we know, anyway.

Quote:
Oh, yes, probably the one who was crying in 2x02?? I don't know about her, but there was definitely a pointless sex scene in this episode with the blond guy (can't remember his name ) on his ship with some silly girl. I really didn't see what it brought up to the story ^^ Otherwise the episodes are cool so far but I'm more interested into Arya, Jon, Sansa, Tyrion and Dany's stories right now
No, that was Theon with the girl on the ship. Any useless/gratuitous scenes in the brothel, that's the stupid, pointless whore.

I can't recommend the books enough. I've been SO disappointed with Jon and Dany's stories in the series, compared to the books. They've done alright with Arya, Sansa and Tyrion...but Dany & Jon have gotten seriously shafted.

Old 02-24-2013, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh , I'm sorry! Since you knew about Jaqen, I just assumed you'd seen all of S2!
I just saw 2x03 so I just met her, thought about you hun!

Quote:
We're not sure who Jaqen is at this point, but there's a solid theory that he's one of the other characters that appears in book 4. He hasn't been seen since, though. And he doesn't look like the Jaqen we know, anyway.

No, that was Theon with the girl on the ship. Any useless/gratuitous scenes in the brothel, that's the stupid, pointless whore.

I can't recommend the books enough. I've been SO disappointed with Jon and Dany's stories in the series, compared to the books. They've done alright with Arya, Sansa and Tyrion...but Dany & Jon have gotten seriously shafted.
So, he changed face again??

Yeah, I know Theon was the guy with the girl on the ship (didn't remember his name ^^) was just sayng that that sex scene wasn't really important to the story

I would really LOVE to read the books when I have more time I guess Jon & Dany don't have much screentime in S2, though for the moment we see Jon a bit more than Dany and I really like Jon's story right now, it's interesting! I guess not knowing the books too much make it easier because then you don't feel disappointed that easily
Old 02-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just saw 2x03 so I just met her, thought about you hun!
She gets awesome-er.

Quote:
So, he changed face again??
He changes his face at the end of ACoK (season 2) when he leaves Arya, and since then, we haven't seen him. Not concretely, anyway. There's a theory about who he is now, and if that's right then he's changed his face again.

When he left Arya, he changed from pretty!Jaqen into a hook-nosed, scar-faced dude. Scar-face!Jaqen MAY have been posing as an alchemist and killed a minor character named Pate. Someone claiming to be Pate then showed up later on - - so presumably, pretty!Jaqen became alchemist!Jaqen and then took Pate's face after he killed him.

It's all pretty confusing. I just want Arya to find him again!

Old 02-25-2013, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

I love Arya/Gendry, but I want him to take her under his wing when they find each other.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She gets awesome-er.

He changes his face at the end of ACoK (season 2) when he leaves Arya, and since then, we haven't seen him. Not concretely, anyway. There's a theory about who he is now, and if that's right then he's changed his face again.

When he left Arya, he changed from pretty!Jaqen into a hook-nosed, scar-faced dude. Scar-face!Jaqen MAY have been posing as an alchemist and killed a minor character named Pate. Someone claiming to be Pate then showed up later on - - so presumably, pretty!Jaqen became alchemist!Jaqen and then took Pate's face after he killed him.

It's all pretty confusing. I just want Arya to find him again!

I'm sure she does I'm however very sad for the beautiful Queen who married a gay man. I always hate those kind of stories, I have nothing against gays or gays in shows and Loris/the King really work well together, but it always breaks my heart when a gay man marries a woman knowing he will never love her. I hope I'm making sense

Yeah, I'm not too fond of his new face! I hope Pate is a bit prettier to look at, but for me his real face will always be Jaqen's I guess I could get use to it though, afterall people get used to Dr Who changing his face all the time

Me too, I know this scene is just going to break my heart

I loved how she helped him to escape in 2x03

Against_all_odds, I would love that too
Old 02-27-2013, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

I found this on Game of Laughs:

Old 02-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Jaqen's...

Old 02-28-2013, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jaqen's...
IKR?

His stare is a tad bit creepy, but then again...it was the past. Arya is old enough to be married off like Sansa, right?
Old 02-28-2013, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
IKR?

His stare is a tad bit creepy, but then again...it was the past. Arya is old enough to be married off like Sansa, right?
OMG

Arya's comment is fun too! Poor Gendry

Jaqen's stare is indeed a bit creepy there (but don't we all love it? ). And about Arya getting married I guess so Anyway, any relationship is possible on this show/in the books
Old 02-28-2013, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it feels like creepy if she's of age.

I Gendry/Arya, but I can ship her with Jaquen as well. It was a good triangle.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

omg so funny pics

i'd love to see that triangle, but i think this won't happen, at least not this season. and if Jaqen comes back (what i'm convinced of) it won't be Tom Wlaschiha will he?
Old 02-28-2013, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
omg so funny pics

i'd love to see that triangle, but i think this won't happen, at least not this season. and if Jaqen comes back (what i'm convinced of) it won't be Tom Wlaschiha will he?
No, it won't-we changed his face before he left. He'll get recognized if he keeps the same face longer than need be. Let's just hope that if she sees Jaquen again, the new face is handsome.