Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2012, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, what an episode.

Sophia being the baddie? That was one heck of a surprise. Was she speaking Russian down in the basement where she held Castle and Beckett hostage?

Thankfully, they both survived and they managed to save the world from collapsing.

As for the Caskett stuff, the elbow nudge was really sweet. And so was Castle saying that Clara started out like Sophia and then ended up being more like Beckett was so cute. She's the perfect muse.

I can't wait for the next episode.

Icon Credit: my beating heart
Jenny's Dimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked the two part episode. I didn't have a problem with someone he was close to 12 years ago (sorry 11 1/2 years) making an appearance. Although there was still some mutual attraction, Castle's loyalty remained with Becket. The same with the insurance investigator. Mutual physical attraction, Castle remains true to Becket. Maybe it's time for Becket to step up and toss Castle a bone or two. How about a "I'm glad your my partner". Would that be asking too much? Becket needs to be shook up every now and then. She needs to be reminded that Castle does have options but he prefers to be with her.
rickfromillinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickfromillinois (View Post)
I liked the two part episode. I didn't have a problem with someone he was close to 12 years ago (sorry 11 1/2 years) making an appearance. Although there was still some mutual attraction, Castle's loyalty remained with Becket. The same with the insurance investigator. Mutual physical attraction, Castle remains true to Becket. Maybe it's time for Becket to step up and toss Castle a bone or two. How about a "I'm glad your my partner". Would that be asking too much? Becket needs to be shook up every now and then. She needs to be reminded that Castle does have options but he prefers to be with her.
^^This! I understand why y'all would feel that way but I didn't think it undermined their relationship at all, just put the importance of Caskett into perspective if that makes any sense. Sure, there might've been that initial "I haven't seen you in forever and you look great" attraction but I was assured their connection couldn't hold a candle to Castle & Beckett's and THAT was the point of bringing that guest star in. It really illuminates the depth and complexity of Castle's friendship with Beckett vs. the mere sexual connection it seemed Castle & Sophia had (had being the key word here). They also had to use her to progress Castle's father's storyline and introduce the CIA angle. I love it. Loved EVERYTHING about this episode cuz it did a superb job at keeping me on the edge of my seat. It's nice & refreshing to get episodes like this after the cute filler episodes in between.

Glad you finally were able to watch it, Dimple! She IS the perfect muse and that elbow nudge did give me warm & fuzzies.
Talula78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
^^This! I understand why y'all would feel that way but I didn't think it undermined their relationship at all, just put the importance of Caskett into perspective if that makes any sense. Sure, there might've been that initial "I haven't seen you in forever and you look great" attraction but I was assured their connection couldn't hold a candle to Castle & Beckett's and THAT was the point of bringing that guest star in. It really illuminates the depth and complexity of Castle's friendship with Beckett vs. the mere sexual connection it seemed Castle & Sophia had (had being the key word here). They also had to use her to progress Castle's father's storyline and introduce the CIA angle. I love it. Loved EVERYTHING about this episode cuz it did a superb job at keeping me on the edge of my seat. It's nice & refreshing to get episodes like this after the cute filler episodes in between.

Glad you finally were able to watch it, Dimple! She IS the perfect muse and that elbow nudge did give me warm & fuzzies.
I did like how at the end of the episode that Castle told Becket that initially his character was based upon Sophia but the character matured into someone better who was more like Becket, which is one of the reasons he was attracted to her as his muse. In effect he was telling her that both characters were based on her, he just didn't know it for the first one. Way to cover your backside Castle, even if it was true!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes, this moment:

God, that sweet Beckett blush / smile at the end!!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mind that Becket wasn't Castle's the first, just as long as she doesn't turn into a spy

I think these last 2 eps have got them thinking, which might be a good thing.
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Me too. They are so damn perfect together.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I don't mind that Becket wasn't Castle's the first, just as long as she doesn't turn into a spy

I think these last 2 eps have got them thinking, which might be a good thing.
It is also a little unrealistic to be angry at someone who had a another relationship almost 12 years earlier. I think that in the end the whole Sophia thing resulted in Castle and Becket being drawn closer together.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

The Muse comment was so epic

Visit Castle | icon[x]
CJG18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

^^it was
it meant that she's the only now he's been looking for all his time

love your avi.."the more the merrier"
meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, I loved that entire moment

But these last two episodes I do believe have progressed and that's what I really wanted.

Visit Castle | icon[x]
CJG18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

its in my top fav lists now...can't get enough of this scene..
Castle's face was priceless!
meen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Classic moment, well excited as we saw Alexis standing in the background.

So was Kate a little jealous at that moment?
lancer1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yes, the look on Castle's face was classic! Love it!

A little?! Oh, jealous Beckett was in full glory this episode!

Yes, they regressed most definitely. I'm just wondering what'll happen as a result of the progression in the next epi?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJG18 (View Post)
I loved that entire moment
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...2szuo3_250.gif
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...2szuo4_250.gif
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...2szuo5_250.gif

But these last two episodes I do believe have progressed and that's what I really wanted.
You can almost feel the awkwardness.

Yeah, me too.

Reply   Post New Thread