Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And they even looked at each other like they were gonna say something.

You can call me Claudia, btw.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
You can call me Claudia, btw.
Pleasure, Claudia
Main haunts: Castle Bones
Nessylink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I love how they keep bringing up how Castle and Beckett finish each others sentences.
it's their thing just like the coffee

totally looking forward to next week! but i really think they should stop the "Josh interrupts an intimate moment" bit now. if they wanna surprise us, it would be unexpected if he actually DIDN'T interrupt them xD
WhatTheHeartWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldn't agree more, Con.
Josh always interupting their moments... It feels like they wanna make us actually hate him, even though he is a good guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessylink (View Post)
Pleasure, Claudia
Likewise, Nessy.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
it really is I mean where the ship was concerned it wouldn't have lasted, they were already discussing having them break up and such but BECAUSE of what My "Friend" and her opposing shipping friends had done the writers decided to keep it going and the Ship ended up getting married, NOW I didn't like the ship either but I was never vocal about it I mean it's like you said IT'S NOT REAL LIFE You just let it go and move on and besides that's what Fan fics and Rps are for *laughs* as far as getting the girl fired went THAT didn't work either she actually is still around as far as I know (I stopped watching said show because it's on at the same time as Grey's anatomy) so what was the point of all that nonsense You know.
can I ask what ship that was about it? and no its not real life, you can watch a show.. you can be pissed about it and rant about it.. as long as when you slept on it you are actually able to forget it and live your normal life. lol I love rps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titch22 (View Post)
I've seen them unfotuntley, there was a thread on another site where they once talked about wanting to hit an actress over the head with a stilteto heel so she would be out of the way of their fav ship. And tried to spread the rumour she got the part by sending naked pictures of herself to the casting people. Fandom can be scarey.

But then on the flip side some fandoms are amazingly nice. I've made some great online friends that way.

I'm glad the show showed both sides. Showing that there are crazies but not all fans are like that. For example Beckett and Lanie.
the stiletto heel part is actually funny but I dont know why certain people cant really understand that the CHAR and the ACTRESS are two different person and the actress cant do nothing about how her char is written.

lol well I like both as long as its not too crazy

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Loved the episode! All in it, the crazy fan? she was soo fun to see XD. Castle double taking when Beckett "Esplained" about shippers. Martha in all her appearances! loved Beckett's face when she was resuming her time in the show, i can totally see Beckett asking her more embarrasing things just to annoy Castle ;P. The girl at the coffee shop so much lol with her and Beckett eyeordering <3 Esposito and his grans telenovela too! XD And the poor guy catching mom with exflame LOOL Side dish didn't bother me to much after all the good we had

Suz

Some fans are really crazy, what SaraSidleStokes explained is not so out of the normal way. And we can call it lucky, for example Korean is one of the most scariest fanbases ever
Spoiler:

Anyway, this episode was brilliant, i was already missing the funny episodes ^^
White_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

well I am pretty glad that we castle fans are maybe a little crazy but not like that. I mean i am sure that there is not a single person that is actually "in love" with that Josh character but therefore we dont wish bad things to happen to victor webster...

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-23-2011, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah we are invested not crazy

In fact i feel like congratulating Victor ^^ for me a good actor is marked when he achieves the intention of his role; his role is been written to be hated by fans and he is really managing it so he's really doing brilliant without even been seen that much XD
White_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Josh always interupting their moments... It feels like they wanna make us actually hate him, even though he is a good guy.
i'm not sure if they want us to hate Josh. like you said, they're even pointing out that he's a good guy. they just need someone to be in the way so they can tease us some more.. and they sure know how to push our buttons

lol but yeah the poor thing was on screen like 2 mins overall, mostly just smiling goofy, and everyone seems to hate him xD well.. actually i don't hate HIM. i just hate that Beckett still is with him when it's obvious for so long now that she shouldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Witch (View Post)
i gotta remember that one
WhatTheHeartWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
can I ask what ship that was about it? and no its not real life, you can watch a show.. you can be pissed about it and rant about it.. as long as when you slept on it you are actually able to forget it and live your normal life. lol I love rps

yeah the ship my Friend hated is Grissom and Sara from CSI, HER SHIP is Grissom and Catherine now Mind you I can't say all Grissom and Catherine Fans were as Crazy as her and her group of Friends but her and her Friends were pretty wacko they Blamed Jorja Fox for the whole GSR thing saying that Jorja wanted it to happen and threatened to leave the show if it didn't happen THUS thier reason for getting her fired they all assumed she had gotten her way by throwing a Hollywood temper tantrum WHAT they didn't realize or refused to Realize I guess is that GSR was inevitable to happen I mean okay I myself am a Sara and Nick Fan, I NEVER liked Grissom and Sara BUT I could tell from the start of the show that it was going to happen, when it did I wasn't that upset about it because I knew I could write Fanfics and do Rps no big deal and Nick and Sara will always be my favorite even if they never hapened THE ONLY Reason I stopped watching CSI is because it's on the same time Greys Anatomy is on, My Point though is some People are just really immature about their Ships *shrugs*.
I DO TOO I actually have a few RP accounts over on Myspace.
SaraSidleStokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Witch (View Post)

In fact i feel like congratulating Victor ^^ for me a good actor is marked when he achieves the intention of his role; his role is been written to be hated by fans and he is really managing it so he's really doing brilliant without even been seen that much XD
lol thats true of course. I used to love that actor in charmed and he is attractive anad all. he just gets in the way of beckett and castle so... i dont like him much

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
yeah the ship my Friend hated is Grissom and Sara from CSI, HER SHIP is Grissom and Catherine now Mind you I can't say all Grissom and Catherine Fans were as Crazy as her and her group of Friends but her and her Friends were pretty wacko they Blamed Jorja Fox for the whole GSR thing saying that Jorja wanted it to happen and threatened to leave the show if it didn't happen THUS thier reason for getting her fired they all assumed she had gotten her way by throwing a Hollywood temper tantrum WHAT they didn't realize or refused to Realize I guess is that GSR was inevitable to happen I mean okay I myself am a Sara and Nick Fan, I NEVER liked Grissom and Sara BUT I could tell from the start of the show that it was going to happen, when it did I wasn't that upset about it because I knew I could write Fanfics and do Rps no big deal and Nick and Sara will always be my favorite even if they never hapened THE ONLY Reason I stopped watching CSI is because it's on the same time Greys Anatomy is on, My Point though is some People are just really immature about their Ships *shrugs*.
I DO TOO I actually have a few RP accounts over on Myspace.
ah all right. well I never watched that show so Icant say much about either couple. Greys is also pretty crazy with couples and shipper wars. I agree to that. Heh. I do have LJ accounts

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

I loved the episode!

I love how Kate and Lanie are Temptation Lane fans!

Rick and Kate talking about it thoughout the episode was great and I love how she revealed how and why she was a fan of the show!

Esposito and Ryan talking to the soap stars was great and I love how Ryan checked Esposito for fliriting with the actress.

Martha's spring cleaning and visits on set were great and I love how her relationship with the soap star made Rick uncomfortable!

Castle explaining about "Esplaine" was so meta, I loved it!
Old 03-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes thankfully no one here is that kind of crazy fan Poor Victor he's just doing his job.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

haha, oh, VW. It's not your fault. We just all want you off of our show. Go find greener pastures while castle and beckett make little castle babies.

I loooved this episode. The case was a little weak, as I knew who the killer was pretty quick, but it was hilarious!

I loved Castle giving Lanie and Esposito a shipper name. "Esplanie...it's perfect because they're always 'esplaining' things!" SO GOOD.

I loved how much Martha was in this one. She's a doll, gotta love her.

When Beckett gave Castle that look in the diner and he promised to read the girl's screenplay...so great! She could get Castle to do pretty much anything she wanted.

The "sleep on it" scene...awesome!! Beckett was totally the one who started it by making it dirty! LOVE IT.

I think there was a line in there somewhere where Beckett was like, "Just because she was going back to him doesn't mean she doesn't have doubts." or something along those lines. I haven't been able to read through all of this thread, so I don't know if you've talked about it yet, but that's TOTALLY significant. She totally has doubts about Josh. And she's only giving it a shot because it's safe. Wait until she realizes he's not what she wants...she wants Castle.

My favorite scene by far, however, was the last one when Castle gave Beckett the signed photo. A) Super sweet! B) She told him the story. She told him a personal story about her and her mother sitting around watching Temptation Lane. She's totally starting to open up to him. I mean, after dying in a freezer with him you would assume she'd start realizing what's up. But that scene was just so fantastic. And then when he's like, "My DVR would make yours look like Materpiece theater...but I'm glad to know this about you." SO SWEET. He WANTS to know more about her. He wants to hear the personal stories and know her inside and out. He was so excited to hear the story and was completely attentive. Fantastic scene.

And then when Josh interrupts and the phone rings, I wasn't even mad because Beckett was so hesitant to answer. She almost just ignored it. But Castle, being the gentleman that he is, ducked out, taking away the choice for her. And then she STILL almost didn't answer it so she could say thank you to Castle. She is absolutely realizing what's up. She didn't want to talk to Josh right then, she just wanted Castle. LOVE IT.

So pumped for the next ep, you guys!!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

caliles213,

ITA! Nice review
Main haunts: Castle Bones
Nessylink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread