Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2011, 07:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay. That last scene in the coffee shop was awesome. Castle and Beckett could have totally been a couple in that scene and I wouldn't have known the difference. Dear writers, get them together by the end of the season. You can keep up the chemistry if you can keep on writing scenes like that.
spikespeigel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, Castle. You tease. For a second, I thought that Beckett was reconsidering Castle's sleep proposal.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, last post for the night. Loved the ending. Even stupid Josh interrupting. But this time Beckett was able to turn back and thank Castle, unlike Countdown, which spoke volumes to me. Also pleased about Beckett's explanation about her being a fan of Temptation Lane. Her walls are coming down. It's only a matter of time before it all comes crumbling down and Castle will be the one standing there waiting for her. The only negative. Josh technically wasn't in this episode. So he still has two more opportunities to separate Caskett.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikespeigel26 (View Post)
Okay, last post for the night. Loved the ending. Even stupid Josh interrupting.
I agree! That was brilliantly done! And I loved how he just looked at her (no begging, whining or pestering) and she gave in and told him something very personal. Those looks they share.... wow
Main haunts: Castle Bones
Nessylink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds definitely good. Can't wait to watch it myself.

spikespeigel26, Please no double or triple posting. Just edit your post, if you have something to add.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Great Episode it was funny (although the first suspect the "Shipper" kind of creeped me out because I know A LOT of people that act just as bad as that it's sickening *shudders* I also loved the Castle/Beckett Part of it oh and side note I TOTALLY called the Killer from the beginning.
SaraSidleStokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
Great Episode it was funny (although the first suspect the "Shipper" kind of creeped me out because I know A LOT of people that act just as bad as that it's sickening *shudders* I also loved the Castle/Beckett Part of it oh and side note I TOTALLY called the Killer from the beginning.
I know right, some of the fans can get a little crazy. There have been fandoms over the years that I wouldn't take part in because of the way they behaved. It's sad.

Great episode though. So funny and the last B/C scene was so sweet. Damn Josh for interupting even though I knew he would.

Current fav moment (other than the photo) 'Espalaine' that was just awesome and a great shout out to the fans.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll admit that I was a little disappointed because I'd read somewhere that Espo had a crush on that actress and that Ryan was there to step in and remind him that he had a girlfriend... and then the scene we got from that was so minimal. I had expected them to make a little more of it. Not that I want Espo to be reminded that he has a girlfriend, but even if it had been Lanie noticing and calling him on it, at least we would have gotten to see a little bit more of them.

Lately I'm really feeling that they're only half working through story lines for the secondary characters... they seem to start something and then abandon the idea part way through the episode and just focus on the Castle/Beckett scenes - which I like, but would love to see more from the other characters . I'm going to try and train myself not to have any expectations whatsoever so I don't feel this let down every week... the season just started off so promising.

Liked the rest of the episode itself though!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

god i looooved the episode, that was so much FUN!!!
all the stuff about shipping Fox-Can and making fun of soup operas and then finding out that Becketts is one of the fans

there were some great quotes again, loved the "She's dead really only has the one meaning" or "My mother gives new meaning to the word transparent"

or the whole talk of Esposito and Castle about telenovelas
or Esposito and Ryan interviewing the actors in the beginning..

or - Castle "Maybe we should sleep on it.." Beckett looking at him "..Seperately! Katherine Beckett, Id never..."[/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titch22 (View Post)
Current fav moment (other than the photo) 'Espalaine' that was just awesome and a great shout out to the fans.
that was the best highlight!!!!
We can call them Esplanie, which is perfect because they are always explaining things!
somehow i thought i would come here to FF and there will be a shipper thread called like that
Rabbit Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

working on getting the episode. cant wait to see it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We can call them Esplanie, which is perfect because they are always explaining things!
brilliant line

it was a a good ep. enjoyed all the interactions with the characters.

annoying how Josh interrupted the moment at the end. but you can tell he isn't going to be around much longer
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

live blogging as I watch

lol Martha and her "I superviced cleaning before" was hilarious. that woman has too much engergy

and oh wow.. the voice when Castle answered teh phone. "hello beckett" very husky and sensual

hehe I will text you with updates after his mother said that he is neither a trainede or a proffesional

LOOOL "why would anyone kill a writer" " oh for so many reasons" that was awesome

hehe so lanie is a soap opera fan

how I love it when they bring the mention of "shipper of a fanbase" to a tv show hehe so funny

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-22-2011, 10:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
and oh wow.. the voice when Castle answered teh phone. "hello beckett" very husky and sensual
Yeah, or how he says "speaking of hair" right beforehand.... I'm guessing he likes Beckett's hair, because it's such a random comment, so really just about anything reminds him of Beckett
Main haunts: Castle Bones
Nessylink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

yeah Martha was so funny but the kitchen definitely needed some cleaning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
LOOOL "why would anyone kill a writer" " oh for so many reasons" that was awesome
hehe i SO saw that one coming

Quote:
how I love it when they bring the mention of "shipper of a fanbase" to a tv show hehe so funny
right, is it strange that it made me feel even more connected to the show? like they actually know about us xD
Rabbit Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Kat - lol I still loved teh shipper thing. I mean I almost freaked out when they used the word "Addisam" on private practice but talking about the definision of shipper names - awesome and they DO know

nessy - lol it is. and anything DOES remind him of beckett and god what would phone sex be hot between them

lol I wonder if "fans" like that are really around. I mean yes I am also mad about some storylines (not castle thank god) but axes? lol that is so... crazy

LOL Castle just found out that Beckett watches Tempation Lane

hehe cute how they said "NOTHING" at the same time when Esposito came over. at least they can rely on each other that no one says soemthing embarassing about the other one.. this time

hmm the husband? no I dont think it was him

somehow I have a feeling aboutthe mother but we will see

lool a shipper name for lanie and esposito

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 03-22-2011 at 10:25 AM
Reply   Post New Thread