Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
Well was late to work cause without my phone forgot to set my clock forward lol

but when I got home my phone was there thank god.
I made sure to change the time before I went to my late night job on Saturday.I knew I would forget if I waited to do it to late.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
I made sure to change the time before I went to my late night job on Saturday.I knew I would forget if I waited to do it to late.
Yeah I didn't do that lol
Old 03-11-2015, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I didn't do that lol
Well you got another chance come fall.

How is apartment hunting going?
Old 03-11-2015, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Luckily where I work is a residential area and the land the day care is on has a guest house my boss's sister is gonna rent it to me for 600 a month
Old 03-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Luckily where I work is a residential area and the land the day care is on has a guest house my boss's sister is gonna rent it to me for 600 a month
YES!! The whole house? How many bedrooms? Do you have a back yard? When do you move in?
Old 03-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
YES!! The whole house? How many bedrooms? Do you have a back yard? When do you move in?
Well it's a guest house so its just one bedroom hehe and I do have a backyard for Seamus it's attached to the farm so I never have to drive to work
Old 03-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well it's a guest house so its just one bedroom hehe and I do have a backyard for Seamus it's attached to the farm so I never have to drive to work
You are so lucky. I don't like you. So how did this happen? Did you mention it to your boss and she mentioned it to her sister? So you move in next month right or May?
Old 03-11-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You are so lucky. I don't like you. So how did this happen? Did you mention it to your boss and she mentioned it to her sister? So you move in next month right or May?
Hahaha you can still like me hehe well my boss had mentioned it to her casually and her sister just lost her job so they need the income so she came to me last week and asked if I would want to rent it so I wouldn't have to drive to work and it's a nice size trying to move in april
Old 03-12-2015, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hahaha you can still like me hehe well my boss had mentioned it to her casually and her sister just lost her job so they need the income so she came to me last week and asked if I would want to rent it so I wouldn't have to drive to work and it's a nice size trying to move in april
That is great. So you are both helping each other.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Caitlin, that's great! So glad things are finally working out for you. After everything you deserve it.

~*~*~

Things are going pretty well on my end now. Still been doing therapy and that's been a challenge but I had my first break through this week. All the mental blocks I had in my head, everything I couldn't remember, all the stuff I had disassociated from- that's all gone and I've got my memories back.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-12-2015, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
Caitlin, that's great! So glad things are finally working out for you. After everything you deserve it.

~*~*~

Things are going pretty well on my end now. Still been doing therapy and that's been a challenge but I had my first break through this week. All the mental blocks I had in my head, everything I couldn't remember, all the stuff I had disassociated from- that's all gone and I've got my memories back.
I didn't know you were going through therapy. Good for you that it is working.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I started going when I was 18 to deal with my depression, anxiety, and self harm disorders. I hadn't gone in a year because things had been okay but then I started going about a month ago.

It's actually been good for me. In the past my therapists had me working on cognitive reconditioning but this particular therapist is getting to the root of my issues and she was able to help me free up those memories that I had blocked out for so long.

Nothing bad- just memories that were school related that I had shut out from my mind because they were too hard to think about.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-12-2015, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

^ I am happy you are doing better.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good for you Ron Therapy is good I wish I could afford it or I would go my friend Kate thinks I need it LOL
Closed Thread   Post New Thread