Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfce (View Post)
Well you got one more month and you can finally escape him.
If i can get a place april 1st I'm all over it cause our lease is until April17h gonna leave take all my stuff with me the cable and the internet he'll be screwed till he moves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
I can't imagine being in that kind of spot you're in Caitlin

Really hope things turn around and you can finally leave the situation and your roommate. It's hard living with people. At the beginning things can be nice and what not but then down the line there are some who show their true colors and it's not what you thought or what it used to be.

Your dog's name is Seamus- nice!
Thanks Ron not first time been in a bad living situation unfortunately my dad says I have the worst luck in roommates so just gonna live on my own even though its spendy better for my sanity I swear.

Really is hard to live with people especially people who are supposed to be your friend true colors are shown indeed.

Heh his name was something else but he didn't reply to it AT ALL so I wanted to name my next Dog seamus forever since before Castle actually and so we all started calling him that and he replies to it so it stuck
Old 02-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattinson's Pitbull (View Post)
If i can get a place april 1st I'm all over it cause our lease is until April17h gonna leave take all my stuff with me the cable and the internet he'll be screwed till he moves

Thanks Ron not first time been in a bad living situation unfortunately my dad says I have the worst luck in roommates so just gonna live on my own even though its spendy better for my sanity I swear.

Really is hard to live with people especially people who are supposed to be your friend true colors are shown indeed.

Heh his name was something else but he didn't reply to it AT ALL so I wanted to name my next Dog seamus forever since before Castle actually and so we all started calling him that and he replies to it so it stuck
Karma is coming for him. So I am crossing my fingers for you. Next Sunday is March 1. So hopefully you can find something soon. That is what I did with my last room mate my sister. I paid for the cable and internet both went with me. She was pissed.
Old 02-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Karma is coming for him. So I am crossing my fingers for you. Next Sunday is March 1. So hopefully you can find something soon. That is what I did with my last room mate my sister. I paid for the cable and internet both went with me. She was pissed.
Heh I hope so Hope I really do. I hope I can get something going to stresses me out all the time its all I think about most days and yeah nothing is in his name cause he was too scared to set up any of our utilities cause he can't talk on the phone like an adult so everything is in my name except the power which had to have both our names

I can't wait to take it with me he lives on his playstation online stuff
Old 02-22-2015, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Heh I hope so Hope I really do. I hope I can get something going to stresses me out all the time its all I think about most days and yeah nothing is in his name cause he was too scared to set up any of our utilities cause he can't talk on the phone like an adult so everything is in my name except the power which had to have both our names

I can't wait to take it with me he lives on his playstation online stuff
I was fortunate to not have to worry about a lease and found an apartment a block and a half away from her. It's not far but far enough to have freedom from her dumb rules. I was saving up to get my own place. It was the longest year and a half but I made it.

I guess he will have to move to his buddies place sooner rather than later if he wants his games.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I was fortunate to not have to worry about a lease and found an apartment a block and a half away from her. It's not far but far enough to have freedom from her dumb rules. I was saving up to get my own place. It was the longest year and a half but I made it.

I guess he will have to move to his buddies place sooner rather than later if he wants his games.
Leases are a bitch i tell you what...I swear the next roommate I'm getting is my future hubby if that happens lol otherwise I'm quite done don't need to deal with that and compromise till I got a ring on my finger ha

yeah well idk how he's even managing to get to a new apt I always did all the paperwork and planed it out.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Leases are a bitch i tell you what...I swear the next roommate I'm getting is my future hubby if that happens lol otherwise I'm quite done don't need to deal with that and compromise till I got a ring on my finger ha

yeah well idk how he's even managing to get to a new apt I always did all the paperwork and planed it out.
Twins! That is exactly what I said after I moved out of my sister's place. She turned me off on room mates for good. The only way I will accept a room mate is when I get married. Even then I will make sure we have enough rooms when we get on each other's nerves. We can escape to it.

But didn't he tell you he is moving in with his friends. So why would he need to do all that? That is why I was surprised that he was still there. I thought he already moved in with them.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Twins! That is exactly what I said after I moved out of my sister's place. She turned me off on room mates for good. The only way I will accept a room mate is when I get married. Even then I will make sure we have enough rooms when we get on each other's nerves. We can escape to it.

But didn't he tell you he is moving in with his friends. So why would he need to do all that? That is why I was surprised that he was still there. I thought he already moved in with them.
hahaha awesome If I get married I want a house I'm sick of renting

He did but he's just as trapped into this lease as I am he just was going to wait till lease was over to tell me cause he's jerk I just got it out of him so I could start looking
Old 02-22-2015, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
hahaha awesome If I get married I want a house I'm sick of renting

He did but he's just as trapped into this lease as I am he just was going to wait till lease was over to tell me cause he's jerk I just got it out of him so I could start looking
So he was going to wait and then spring it on you. It is good you got it out of him now so you can look. It would have been way worse if you had to wait the last minute.
Old 02-22-2015, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So he was going to wait and then spring it on you. It is good you got it out of him now so you can look. It would have been way worse if you had to wait the last minute.
I would've been quite screwed if I hadn't gotten seamus he would've never told me
Old 02-22-2015, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would've been quite screwed if I hadn't gotten seamus he would've never told me
But you didn't get Seamus after you knew he was leaving?
Old 02-22-2015, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But you didn't get Seamus after you knew he was leaving?
Nope he was using Seamus as his out to leave cause he was too much of a coward to say he didn't want to live together anymore and said if I took him in he would leave as my roommate at the end of the lease and that he had been thinking bout not continuing on but was gonna wait till end of our lease so if i hadn't gotten him I wouldn't have forced his hand in telling me
Old 02-22-2015, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nope he was using Seamus as his out to leave cause he was too much of a coward to say he didn't want to live together anymore and said if I took him in he would leave as my roommate at the end of the lease and that he had been thinking bout not continuing on but was gonna wait till end of our lease so if i hadn't gotten him I wouldn't have forced his hand in telling me
Oh so the dog forced him to tell you the truth.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh so the dog forced him to tell you the truth.
Yeah he slipped up and it came out cause later on found it wasn't the dog why he wants to bail cause he's a coward and can only be nasty to me through text and not in person cause he's a a puss.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah he slipped up and it came out cause later on found it wasn't the dog why he wants to bail cause he's a coward and can only be nasty to me through text and not in person cause he's a a puss.
Was he always like this and you just didn't notice it. Or does his attitude come as a complete surprise to you?
Old 02-24-2015, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Was he always like this and you just didn't notice it. Or does his attitude come as a complete surprise to you?
Little bit of a surprise I mean he's always been kind of a marshmallow but whenever he was around his dad brought out this nasty side of him and flashes of being an insensitive dick to me but I always thought it was cause he was younger than me and I just needed to wait him out that he would grow up some point but he's only gotten worse so its a little bit of both
Closed Thread   Post New Thread