Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

I'm just being realistic The CW has 9-10 shows and TVD is in the middle ratings wise. It's at 5th position. Now why would they renew something performing worse than TVD with fewer seasons? If they renew TVD and then sell the rights to air it they're gonna get paid for the number of episodes they sell. Which is why regardless of the quality the network will hold onto it. Money makes the world go round and all of that. What the CW needs is better performing shows. But they went and renewed all those shows performing worse than TVD so there isn't even space for new shows And iZombie doesn't seem to be doing that well and it just started.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't help but wonder, when I'm gonna see her in The Originals.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

With Nina gone they might become desperate enough to do crossovers. Apparently their timelines are being kept close enough for that reason. I have to admit though that I don't have any desire for her to crossover. I did last year but The Originals wasn't interesting enough for me so I stopped watching and I like her current story on TVD.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

I'm not a fan of her sl now, but I'm also not a fan of TO (or these writers in general) so I'm not looking forward to a crossover, specially if it just ends like the last one did (don't take me wrong, I liked the last one, but still). I think it's possible for it to happen next season though, I just hope it's well done and doesn't ruin my OTP forever in my eyes.

» Bella
Old 04-13-2015, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

Could they really cause damage though? What would be the point? If they do a crossover I think it will be something that involves more characters like either set of brothers from the two shows. And KC might have a meeting where they're cordial similar to 4x23. There's no way Caroline can permanently move and they can't do crossovers frequently so I doubt the KC storyline will get any progress. TVD would have to end before TO for that to happen and I don't know if Candice would be interested. She isn't interested at the moment in continuing KC. I guess it will depend when TVD ends and if they can convince her.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

^ I think they might cause damage without meaning to, by writing them OOC or something like that. I would love a 4x23 esque scene, because that was a better closure than 5x11, imho. I don't think Caroline will move permanently and I think crossovers will happen like once maybe twice, as for Candice moving over if TVD is over, it all depends on if she will want to keep playing Caroline for another year or so (I really don't see TO outliving TVD for too long). And I never got the impression she would have a problem with continuing KC, tbh, I know it's not her favorite ship, but she doesn't strike me as someone who would deny continuing the story if that's what the writers want.

» Bella
Old 04-13-2015, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

I think it will depend on what storyline they pitch her but I get the feeling she's over the romantic storylines. So if she had to choose between a single Caroline or Klaroline she'll go with being single. At least that's what she said most recently when she was live tweeting. But then again the chance to work with the TO cast might encourage her. I'm sure she'd love to work with Daniel because she didn't get it.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

I get the feeling she's over romantic storylines too, but I just don't see her denying showing up on TO because of that, if anything she wouldn't do it because she wants to try new things.

» Bella
Old 04-14-2015, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

^ Yeah that's true. It will depend on what her acting plans are post TVD. She said acting is her soulmate so I'd assume she'd like to continue working and might look for new roles. But I do think she cares about Caroline's storyline too and will consider that in her decision.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

I guess we'll have to wait and see, for now she's not going anywhere anyway and if we do get crossovers it won't be until later next season.

» Bella
Old 04-23-2015, 03:53 AM
Master Fan

Yeah we'll see. So Ian was at a con last week and brought up the ratings sucking a couple times and with so many renewals there isn't a lot of space for the shows so maybe we'll get a half season 7 I doubt it but he sounded worried enough to make me think we might.

And then hopefully Candice gets a new gig. I'd love her to do a sitcom since those are easy and fun to watch
Old 04-23-2015, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Oh, so someone finally brought up how much TVD's ratings have been sucking lately? That makes me happy. I'm all for half season 7, but I'll be satisfied with it being the last, even if we get a full season.

Yes!! She has great timing for jokes, she would be great on a sitcom.

» Bella
Old 05-05-2015, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Finale stills. Everybody is so depressed. I don't think Elena will die. I thought she would leave town but I've read a theory that she might go into a sleeping beauty slumber under a spell from Kai.

Old 05-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

It seems like she could be lying on something from the look on the second picture. I prefer that than Elena dying.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Meh, I wish she would just leave town on her own to live a normal human life away from this mess, give the girl at least some control over her own life.

» Bella