Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2015, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Wouldn't that be a waste of cure though? Using on Caroline just to turn her into a vamp again later on? I think whoever gets cured it will be permanent, so I really don't want it to be Caroline.

» Bella
Old 03-31-2015, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

I don't think this cure will be permanent unless used on Mama S. I think Damon and Caroline are probably candidates and I doubt it would permanent. I think it will just give them a chance to think of what they lost as humans and be used for character development.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Damon is too obvious too, he was supposed to be the one who got it in s4. I still think they will turn Elena human and it will be permanent.

» Bella
Old 04-02-2015, 12:06 AM
Master Fan

I figured Elena would turn but towards the end of the series and then we get Defan endgame. It just seems too obvious the way they're pushing Elena getting it unless it's forced on her I don't think she'll want it. There is another cure in 1903 so I think that they could turn Damon for half a season and then turn her for the remainder of the season in season 7. I don't know. We'll see This finale should get here already.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

If season 7 really is the last season () then it makes sense for it to be her, so we can still get your scenario, which was what I was thinking about as well. Or maybe they will give the other one to Stefan or Damon and whoever gets it will ride into the sunset with Elena.

» Bella
Old 04-04-2015, 01:35 AM
Master Fan

Hmm. Possibly but if Defan are suppose to be endgame I don't see either becoming human permanently. I always felt that the endgame that they planned is Defan riding off into the sunset talking about that girl they knew who taught them how to love properly because Katherine sure as hell didn't. But on The CW that made Chair endgame on Gossip Girl I can't help but feel the network will make JP write a DE endgame.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Did the CW really had them making Chair endgame? I always thought that was what the showrunner wanted. Anyway, yeah, I always thought Defan would be the endgame of the show, but I've been having my doubts lately.

» Bella
Old 04-04-2015, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

The writers wanted Chair but I feel like the network went with it because of popularity. They had a scene that was bordering on domestic violence and the network which could have stepped in and changed things didn't bother so that's why I think popularity can win out.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

That makes sense, I guess they simply didn't care what message they were passing.

» Bella
Old 04-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

Yeah. Even if the writers wanted to end DE because they feel it's best for Elena as a character I could see the network dismissing that and pushing them to go for 'Love conquers all' instead.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

So, Nina is leaving... Maybe Elena will take the cure and the will compel her to forget about vampires and go live a human life somewhere else... maybe with Jeremy?

» Bella
Old 04-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Jeremy is a vampire hunter now and I feel it would be so wrong to compel her and will side eye all the characters because they'll all know about it. It was her choice to get compelled and Alaric refused to uncompel her without her permission to do it. Plus after admitting that getting compelled was one of the worst mistakes she made why do it again willingly? I think the best is for her to take an indefinite break from MF to spend time with her brother and just have some time to be single. That way she can come back in the series finale for a visit. I had considered her getting stuck in a prison world where they think she's dead or they spend the season trying to rescue her but they're making it sound like she won't be involved much so I'm leaning towards her leaving town. Then there's the death theory which I highly doubt. I don't think the writers would have the guts to do that and it would be cruel to Jeremy. They need to keep the hope alive for SE/DE because their social media presence is a great marketing tool for the show. A dead Elena won't give DE fans a reason to trend, vote etc.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I didn't know how Jeremy left. I don't like the compelling theory either, but I definitely think the writers would do it, they did it with Jeremy back in season 3 even if it didn't last. I don't think she's dying either and I agree that it doesn't sound like she'll be a big part of next season, if at all. I think it's looking more and more like season 7 will be the last and I'm happy.

» Bella
Old 04-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

^ I've been ready for this show to be over since season 4. I really hope they do a shortened season 7 and we can be done with it by December. But there are so many shows performing worse than TVD and I can see them milking it for as long as they can because of their Netflix deal. The more episodes, the more money. It's clear they don't care about the storyline otherwise they wouldn't have renewed without their main character.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

NO, don't say that. When people say things like that bad stuff happen, like the scenario you just pointed out!

no, but seriously speaking, I'm hoping for a shortened season too and for season 7 to be announced as the last season before it starts, idk why but I still want TVD to go out with some dignity and being cancelled right in the middle of a season is quite bad for what once was CW's biggest hit. BUT, I can see season 7 having the normal number of episodes.

» Bella