Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2014, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

^ The table setting looks great.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-08-2014 at 05:30 AM
Old 10-08-2014, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Do you know which episode they are shooting now?

» Bella
Old 10-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

They're on 6x08. They're going quite slow. Looks like the cast are taking lots of breaks.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. So I guess that really is a Thanksgiving special.

» Bella
Old 10-10-2014, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

^ Looks like it.

Synopsis for 6x05.

Quote:
IT’S HOMECOMING — With Homecoming around the corner, Elena (Nina Dobrev) invites Liam (guest star Marco James) to attend a party at the corn maze with her. Instead of attending the homecoming festivities, Caroline (Candice Accola) is preoccupied after Stefan (Paul Wesley) shows up unexpectedly and needs her help cleaning up a mess created by Enzo (Michael Malarkey). Heeding Elena’s advice to be more social, Alaric (Matt Davis) reluctantly attends the party, but a devastating accident quickly leaves him and Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) rushing to save lives. Elsewhere, Tyler (Michael Trevino) finds himself in a dangerous position when his werewolf curse is put to the test, and an emotionally embattled Stefan comes clean to Caroline about his intent to move on from Mystic Falls. Lastly, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) make an important discovery that affects their quest to get back home. Leslie Libman directed the episode written by Brett Matthews (#605). Original airdate
x

From the promo it looks like Caroline/Enzo are buddies now. I hope Caroline calls him out for killing Ivy because I don't want DE 2.0 situation. And I wanna know if Enzo flipped his switch back on.

Also I had a feeling Stefan may have flipped a lighter switch or something which is sort of supported here. Completely avoiding MF is not really moving on it's just avoiding the situation.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-10-2014 at 04:27 AM
Old 10-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

I hope she calls him out on it too, that was totally unnecessary. I didn't like what Enzo did at all.

I don't know about the switch thing, but he definitely doesn't know how to deal with the lost.

» Bella
Old 10-13-2014, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that. I'm excited to see SC scenes.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited for the SC but I'm also scared

Thursday's episode will probably bring more angst. Stefan's walking away this time so we'll probably see a reverse scenario of 6x02. Caroline got some criticism for 6x02 because she ignored Stefan's grief and only focused on herself so I'm thinking Stefan will probably tell her off or something

I wanna fast forward to 6x05 where they fix their friendship. I wanted angst but this isn't fun.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:44 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm excited to see SC's scenes!!

I actually understand Caroline... I think she was more hurt about the fact that Stefan didn't even let them know that he was moving on.... Like a phone call saying "okay, I'm done searching, I'm moving on". They are friends, it's not like he needed to let her know all his actions, but by moving on from MF, he also moved on from her, like she was expendable.

I really want Caroline to call Enzo on that... Unnecessary and also, the girl had nothing to do with Stefan giving up on the search. I love Enzo, but I don't want him to be all Damon season 1 where he did all the horrible things and people just overlooked it
Old 10-14-2014, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Can't wait to see them fixing their relationship.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

New webclip:

Elena and Caroline are being adorable, I hope it lasts. The only thing I don't like is the Enzo talk, it's too weird, where did that even come from?

» Bella
Old 10-15-2014, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

^Yeah, considering it's probably the next day after the road trip. It takes one day to become a stable person in your life That's my biggest issue with Enzo. Without Damon around they have to stick him with Caroline and if he continues with his extreme behavior she may end up looking like a hypocrite She needs to either be harder on him or they need to delve into his character and explain why he acts like this to get sympathy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)

I actually understand Caroline... I think she was more hurt about the fact that Stefan didn't even let them know that he was moving on.... Like a phone call saying "okay, I'm done searching, I'm moving on". They are friends, it's not like he needed to let her know all his actions, but by moving on from MF, he also moved on from her, like she was expendable.

I agree. I understand where both Stefan and Caroline are coming from and sympathize with both of them.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^Yeah, considering it's probably the next day after the road trip. It takes one day to become a stable person in your life That's my biggest issue with Enzo. Without Damon around they have to stick him with Caroline and if he continues with his extreme behavior she may end up looking like a hypocrite She needs to either be harder on him or they need to delve into his character and explain why he acts like this to get sympathy.=
IKR? Not to mention how effed up is that? The guy just overreacted and killed her friend's girlfriend, he's far from stable and if Caroline thinks he is then I'm really concerned about her definition of that word. I hope she's just saying that because she doesn't know what he did.

I agree with you. I have no problems with crazy characters, but I do have problems with how the people around them react to their craziness and I don't need Caroline to turn into another Elena and Carenzo into Delena 2.0. The writers need to be careful with this dynamic and Enzo as a whole.

» Bella
Old 10-15-2014, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

I think Caroline just thinks she can rely on Enzo more because of how Stefan doesn't seem to care which is why she used the word stable. The writers probably also were trying to make a joke because Enzo's behavior is not stable. I doubt she knows about Ivy otherwise she wouldn't be hanging out with him. I think Stefan will tell her and be annoyed about it and that's why they'll have that confrontation.

There's a new producer's preview. Caroline talks to Matt about how Elena doesn't seem normal without her memories which is ironic because a lot of people think Elena is acting normal for the first time in forever

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-15-2014 at 01:03 PM
Old 10-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Elena is acting normal for the first time.... but for Caroline, since she is her best friend, it's probably weird since she knows how Elena would be reacting if she had the memories... I think she is just being worried about having the mind tricked, it's bound to have some consequnces