Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2014, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

6x02 Stills are out. Just Caroline and Enzo at Stefan's cabin.

Old 09-24-2014, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

What do this people have against windows? I know they're vampires, but they aren't going to burn, so please, get bigger windows or at the very least turn the lights on!

» Bella
Old 09-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

I think the crew's just lazy to create fake sunlight because they shoot indoors. And if the artificial light's too bright you'll notice the aging from these supposedly ageless vampires
Old 09-25-2014, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

I think they are trying to make us believe that the vampires like to live in shadows.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I think the crew's just lazy to create fake sunlight because they shoot indoors. And if the artificial light's too bright you'll notice the aging from these supposedly ageless vampires
You have a point with the artificial light. But, ugh it's so annoying, I can barely see anything.

^ They have sunlight rings! No reason for that.

» Bella
Old 09-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

These episode synopsis and stills are getting released quickly

6x03

Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIAIRES
“Welcome to Paradise” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

TROUBLE AT THE SWIMMING HOLE — In an attempt to bring some fun back into their lives, Elena (Nina Dobrev) persuades Caroline (Candice Accola) to meet her at the swimming hole where she plans to introduce her to Liam (guest star Marco James). Tyler (Michael Trevino), still working on controlling his anger issues, asks Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) for a favor and is surprised when she makes an unexpected confession. Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrives back in Mystic Falls looking for Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and is caught off guard when he notices a strange change in Elena. Meanwhile, at the lake, Enzo’s actions cause Matt (Zach Roerig) to make a startling revelation, and Jeremy makes a discovery about the anti-magic spell that could potentially put Elena’s life in danger. Elsewhere, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) stumble upon clues that lead them to believe they’re not alone. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Brian Young (#603). Original airdate 10/16/2014.

Stills for episode 6x03

One thing that I'm liking about season 6 so far is the cast integration. By the third episode Caroline has already interacted with Alaric, Elena, Stefan, Enzo, Jeremy, Liz and possibly Matt and Tyler. It's great to see almost the entire original cast together.

Quote:
The Vampire Diaries‘ Stefan and Caroline make an awesome friendship, so it’s very disappointing that rumors say they will become romantically involved. Is there any hope that they can remain platonic? –Scarlett
For what it’s worth, whatever might be blooming between the two will evolve slowly, given their respective track records. “We’re just seeing layers of it,” says exec producer Caroline Dies. “I think Caroline’s not even realizing how deep her feelings are. She just feels hurt and lied to and ignored [by Stefan, who's not returning her calls].” Mr. Salvatore meanwhile ” can’t even process or fathom the idea of another heavy, emotional connection. In his brain, he hasn’t even opened up his mind to the notion of dating someone or being with someone, actually having a true romance with someone. So it’s a very slow build for them.”
This has been a good week for SC spoilers. It looks like Elena is setting up Caroline and Liam before the SC confrontation so Elena is clueless about Caroline's feelings. It looks like the fight will be more friendship related, Caroline is still in denial and Stefan still clueless so less chance of that rejection theory coming true Also Caroline dries called Stelena soulfriends so we're getting a hopefully permanent break from the triangle
Old 09-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

If SC happens, I hope it will happen slowly as they say. I don't want their friendship to be ruined if something doesn't work correctly. They both haven't realized yet how deep and strong their feelings are. I hope they will realized it slowly, and not fight it.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

I think we're getting our wish. Caroline Dries said it would be a slow build. I don't think we have to worry about their friendship. If Stefan can be friends with Elena and Caroline can be friends with Matt and Tyler, SC will be fine even if it doesn't work out.

My only worry is that they don't write a good storyline and use it to make Elena jealous. But judging from the soulfriend comment I think we might not have to worry about that either.

Quote:
“I can tease that we definitely keep the love stories alive,” she said. “We might not play it out in a tradition way, but they will feel very satisfying. You’ll have your moments of frustration where the fans hate us and then we’ll have moments where they’re freaking out and being thankful, so there’s kinda like that push-and-pull that we do, but I think it’s done in a way that feels fresh for a show that’s in Season 6 and has had the same characters and this love triangle for a long time.”
She added, “I don’t really call it a triangle, because Stefan has become more of a soul-friend of Elena’s and so he’s dealing with his own stuff, but those two are still very connected, but it’s more ‘How do we maintain Elena and Damon’s love story while he’s not present?’ So that was our challenge as writers, but I think we do a cool job of it.”

But what about Stefan and Caroline?
“It’s a very slow build for them,” Dries promised.

— Caroline Dries
link

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 09-27-2014 at 12:25 PM
Old 09-28-2014, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

Those words are promising but I hope we won't be disappointed. I really don't like that love triangle line anymore, it should end now. I think Stefan should get over Elena and move on cause after all those things there is no way for them to get back together.

I don't like to see that they are using SC to make Elena jealous. SC is something more than this. And it's too beautiful to be ruined.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

The show was built on Elena/Damon/Stefan so they're always going to have a connection regardless of who Elena is dating and it would probably be unfair for Stefan/Elena not to interact, but it's been clear now for a while that Elena is in love with Damon. There's also been hints for a long time that Stefan is going to move on from Elena so I really think we'll get to see that.

Quote:
Caroline’s got a new place of residence, a new mission — finding a way to take down that magical border — and a lot of unreturned calls to Stefan. Ouch.
x

I'm interested to see where Caroline is staying now if she's not staying with Elena.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:22 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm liking the spoilers so far... and just like Tee said, it's great to see that it looks like the character are interacting with each other more this season! Can't wait for the show to come back
Old 09-30-2014, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

^ I'm getting season 1 vibes from that pool party scene. I actually really liked season 1 and 2 when they used to have a bunch of town events so I'm glad to see that
Old 09-30-2014, 07:31 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Same here
I'm excited for the new season
Old 09-30-2014, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

I hope new season won't make us disappointed.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:59 AM
Master Fan