Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

^ Everyone's poses are so weird and CW overdid the Photoshop as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^ I don't know. I think it was just so they could get the whole cast in one shot. It's quite crowded.

So a fan posted some pics on instagram from the TVD set yesterday where she met Candice, Paul and Ian. So they may be getting a scene together.

There's a new webclip of Alaric teaching a class with Tyler, Elena and Liv attending without Caroline there.
Makes sense, but it's still a little ridiculous, imo.

That would be nice, specially if we get some Caroline/Damon snark.

Tyler's in college now too?

ETA:

Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIAIRES
“Yellow Ledbetter” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

A LONG WAY HOME — Knowing she needs to come to terms with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Elena (Nina Dobrev) turns to Alaric (Matt Davis) to help her move on with her life. Enzo (Michael Malarkey) convinces Caroline (Candice Accola) to join him as he tracks down a lead to get Damon and Bonnie (Kat Graham) back, but Caroline is shocked when they make an unexpected detour and uncover what Stefan (Paul Wesley) has been up to. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) worries about Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) who is spending time with Sarah (guest star Gabrielle Walsh), a mysterious girl who has recently arrived in Mystic Falls. Elsewhere, Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson), leader of the community protection program, makes an interesting confession to Matt about his connection to the town. Lastly, with the Other Side destroyed and gone for good, Damon and Bonnie reluctantly band together to uncover the mystery of where they are and how they are going to get back home. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Julie Plec (#602). Original airdate 10/9/2014.
CW Primetime Listings - Press Releases for CW Shows - Premiere Episodes - 6th October 2014 | Spoilers

» Bella

Last edited by Princess Serenity; 09-18-2014 at 11:50 AM
Old 09-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

^ Thanks for posting. I'm glad to see Caroline is finding a way to bring back DB I wonder if Stefan is doing something as crazy as Elena because they keep on making it sound like he's doing something surprising/shocking. Moving on doesn't seem that shocking to me

Tyler is back to his season 1 self, playing football and being angry
Old 09-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Master Fan

Yes! I'm happy she's apparently getting an active role in the main plot. I think all this Stefan is moving on thing is bs, honestly.

God, why waste so much time in making him grow out of it just to regress him to his season 1 self? Boring and uninteresting.

» Bella
Old 09-19-2014, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

I also don't think Stefan's really moving on but I don't think it's shocking that he would attempt to so there must be something else up. Elena using drugs was surprising though.

Maybe they realized they didn't do the werewolf storyline justice the first time because it was always off screen which is why they're repeating it.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I do thing there's something else up, maybe involving the girl from the promo?

I wasn't interested in the first attempt, I'm even less interested now that the show's writing is worst.

» Bella
Old 09-20-2014, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

At first, I have to say that episode was written by Julie so you should keep your expectations least. You know what they say about hope, it breeds eternal misery. (I stole it from Spencer Hastings )

It's great that Caroline and Enzo will work together to bring Bonnie and Damon back. (I'll be okay if they decide to leave Damon there, though. ) But I can't say the same about Stefan's storyline since it seems like they give him some odd sh.. to handle Damon's death. I hope they won't screw up with Stefan, again.
Old 09-21-2014, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

^ I want to see Caroline joking about leaving Damon there I don't get why Enzo is still friends with Damon after he left him in Augustine so she had plenty on reasons to convince Enzo.

I'm starting to get worried about this Stefan storyline. Elena is acting like Damon. They better not do the same with Stefan We don't need another Andie/Damon or Damon/Caroline storyline.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We don't need another Andie/Damon or Damon/Caroline storyline.
I couldn't agree more. I don't want to see Stefan going to dark side again. (Even though I love the rippahh Stefan )
Old 09-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

I love the Rippah and I would like to see the vampires exploring their darker sides such as feeding off people but there are certain lines the writers shouldn't cross because they never address them properly. Compelling and sleeping with someone at the same time is one of those.

ETA:

I wished they didn't talk about Elena so much.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 09-22-2014 at 11:36 AM
Old 09-22-2014, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the vid, Tee. Of course they are talking about Elena, she's the center of the Universe, how did you not know that?

» Bella
Old 09-22-2014, 02:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the clip.

Yeah... I wish they didn't spend so much time talking about Elena, and yet again making it seem like Caroline is the villain for not putting up with her behavior
Old 09-23-2014, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
Of course they are talking about Elena, she's the center of the Universe, how did you not know that?
I know but I figured they could use Alaric and Matt for Elena drama but to waste probably one of the few Liz scenes Caroline's probably going to mention Elena in every single scene in the premiere .
Old 09-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

It's all about Elena... Again!
Old 09-23-2014, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know but I figured they could use Alaric and Matt for Elena drama but to waste probably one of the few Liz scenes Caroline's probably going to mention Elena in every single scene in the premiere .
I wouldn't really expect anything else, tbh.

» Bella
Old 09-24-2014, 01:30 AM
Master Fan

6x02 Stills are out. Just Caroline and Enzo and Stefan's cabin.