Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I remember that I stopped reading at the halfway point of the story 'cause I wanted to wait until it was done, so I spent a lot of time anxiously waiting for the end so that I could find out why everyone was fangirling over the chapters.

It's such an amazing coincidence then.

Oh. Well, the search continues then.

Other Side of You by Sad Olive (Canon - 17 chapters - complete)

"How do you live after you've died?" After losing what she held dearest, Caroline agrees to going away with the Originals. Also includes Stebekah.

What Doesn't Kill You by FindGallifrey (Canon [I think] - 30 chapters - complete)

Caroline Forbes has been kidnapped by a psychotic hybrid, Klaus. And is being held captive until he gets the coffins of his family members back and revenge on Stefan. Yet Caroline begins to feel sympathy towards the lonely hybrid. Beginning with hate.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

^ Aww, you weren't a part of our Timeless discussions? That's a shame, they were so fun.

Blame it on Carolyn, she's the one who asked for time travel fics.

I'll check those out. Thanks.

» Bella
Old 04-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Great minds you guys! I think I'll start that one first then. Happy I don't have to wait for updates!!

x

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 04-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It's a freaky coincidence. The first four fanfictions on my reading list is authored by Hybridlovelies. I had just finished reading three of them, and Timeless is next on my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
^ Aww, you weren't a part of our Timeless discussions? That's a shame, they were so fun.

Blame it on Carolyn, she's the one who asked for time travel fics.

I'll check those out. Thanks.
I read the updates as they came up to and including chapter 12 which described Klaus' birthday. Then, for some reason, I just decided to wait for the final chapters to be posted before I read the rest of the story. Do you have any fanfictions that you're currently anxiously waiting to read updates to? I could break my rule of not reading in-progress fanfictions and we could discuss that story instead, like the good ole days. Null and Void, perhaps?

Truth Beyond Legend is another time-travelling fanfiction. Have you read it yet?

Let me know what you think of them. I'm always so wary of recommending fanfictions to other shippers.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-07-2014 at 06:15 PM
Old 04-07-2014, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

^ Yes, I'm very anxious for the next Null and Void update, but you aren't reading that one, are you?

I gave it try but didn't like it. I'm so picky, sorry.

I'll let you know.

Carolyn, that gif set is perfection. Tell us what you think of the fic, maybe we can discuss it all over again. It'd be good to remember old times.

» Bella
Old 04-07-2014, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm not reading it yet, but liarfaker's fanfictions are awesome so it wouldn't take much to convince me to read it while it's still in progress. <- That's the amount of convincing that I would need to read it now.

There's no need to apologize. I get it. We're not all gonna like the same fanfictions. I guess I'll have to judge for myself.

Cool. I stand behind my recommendation of Other Side of You 'cause I recently read it and I loved it. I'm gonna need a bit of a refresher on What Doesn't Kill You, so I'll let you know whether I can stand behind my second recommendation when I re-read it after Timeless.

That would be so much fun! I could get my chance to gush about Timeless!

X

Last edited by rocky845; 04-07-2014 at 06:27 PM
Old 04-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Moderator Manager

So many beautiful gifsets!!! I LOVED them!!
Old 04-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

^^^ Love it!!

The episode where Silas stabs Klaus and Caroline comes to help him is on! I'm watching while purging my clothes.

I realized that Caroline still comes to Klaus's aid when he says its life and death even after he threatens Tyler! And then when she's trying to bargain with him, instead of leaving when he refuses, she just hangs out.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I really like that episode! Because Caroline had no reasons to actually go help him out, but she went anyways (even after he made Tyler ran away like a scared cat, and she had lots of things to do about the prom thing). Deep down (and maybe not that deep) she was concerned or just wanted to see him.... I mean, when she said they would do things her way, she was just hanging there on the couch waiting for him to change his mind
Old 04-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

I love it too! And her line about his weird sucky flirting!! I think she meant he flirts well otherwise.

And then he touches her hand and thanks her! And then they're friends! ...followed by LOVERS.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-07-2014, 07:16 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Exactly!! She not so subtley said that she didn't like the new style of flirting and he should go back to the usual type
I love that ending... she cleaned up his living room just like a total married couple.... and then he thanked her, and there were cute/intense eye sex.... and his hopeful smile asking if they were finally friends and also explaining (without actually giving her the pardon to Tyler) that he wasn't exactly hunting Tyler down.... so cute in his own way
Old 04-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

@ Rocky, so go read it so we can talk about it!

Thanks for understanding.

Well, so it's decided: Carolyn will discuss Timeless with us while she reads it.

@ Si and Carolyn, I agree with everything you guys said about 4x18. I love that episode.

» Bella
Old 04-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Ohhh 4.18 showed lots of layers in their complicated relationship that it's one of my favorites
Old 04-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)

Well, so it's decided: Carolyn will discuss Timeless with us while she reads it.

@ Si and Carolyn, I agree with everything you guys said about 4x18. I love that episode.
Yes I will!

Me too.

Gorgeous little manip:

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Nice poster!!!! Would be so AMAZING if it was true.... that would definitely make me excited about season 2