Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
^^ That's a good point - he probably did do know a little about her - especially when he had Katherine as a hostage in order to get info on all the MF players. So he probably got the basics there, and then after Our Town, that's when he got deeper into it. I think it was her spirit that did him in. And two years later, and two separate shows, the sails on! We will not yield!!!

I'm trying to remember when it hit that OTP moment for me. I want to say it was the date, but I think it was actually the scene where she was dying from the venom and he decided that he loved her more than (are you ready for it??) he hated Tyler. I know its a weird scene to pick, because I know that a lot of people really didn't like that scene... but I loved all that raw emotion coming from Klaus. It got me right in the feels! Definitely after that episode, me watching TVD was all about the two of them.

I went the more G rated route, but yes, that's ALWAYS what Klaus wants. Especially now that he's had a taste..
He must have learned quite a lot about Caroline when he had Katherine as his hostage. I'm so curious to find out exactly how much Klaus knew about Caroline before Our Town. I think the same thing. Her spirit and strength in that moment intrigued him enough that he invited her to the Mikaelson ball. That is so true. You would think that the separation between them with the two shows would make us give up on them, but it hasn't done that. I can't speak for anyone else but I'm shipping them even harder now.

It took you that long? How did you feel about them before that episode? I didn't like the dropping of 'I know that you're in love with me' so soon, but I actually really loved the moment too. He gave up the victory to Tyler when he chose to save Caroline, which showed me that he was willing to lived with that loss but he couldn't live with the regret that he would feel if he let her die when he could have saved her.

Come on. This thread is so not rated G or even PG13. You should know that smutty thoughts are always swirling around here so you should always go that route. "He's had a taste"? Wanky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I ship people very easily (no wonder I have so many crackships and I multi-ship several characters), so to me, I turned into a shipper when he went to give her his blood on her birthday and he made all that speech about life as a vampire and all that.... I LOVE that scene.

Ohh I promise that if I make some I'll post them
If you have any gifs or picture you would like me to give it a try to make into an icon, send me them in a PM.... That's the part that I hate when making icons, finding pictures

Hmmm I'm in doubt.. I think it was when she went to that Originals ball that Esther threw and they talked and after she was bluntly honest with him, instead of being super angry, he sent her that drawing thanking her for the honesty (understand that I don't care about that drawing but I love the message in it)
Come here, my fellow crackshipper. That seems to be the consensus. I'm the odd man out since everyone was already hooked long before Dangerous Liaisons.

I'm gonna wait patiently for inspiration to strike you. I might PM you in a day or so, so keep an eye out. =p

That's a great moment that got you hooked.

Quote:
^^ I love that scene. And the way she's scoffing at the present before she knows what it is, like she's telling herself that it's dumb but she's secretly pleased about it.

Klaus is no one trick pony!

https://24.media.tumblr.com/3fa0ac7c...9b6no1_250.gif

x

And

https://31.media.tumblr.com/7f680faa...po1_r1_250.gif [URL]https://24.media.tumblr.com/96387d6fda0bef1ba8edd1976d1ad255/tumblr_n3ix5aHjYc1t85wqpo5_r1_250.gif[/img]
https://24.media.tumblr.com/5edf808f...po2_r1_250.gif https://24.media.tumblr.com/093070cd...po6_r1_250.gif

x
I love that! She just couldn't suppress her curiosity.

Can I just toss a 'Dirty' in here? 'Cause that's the first thought that came to mind. Can anyone tell that my mind is in the gutter today?

Aww, that gif is how I feel about a Klaroline-less TVD/TO, and it looks like Klaus agrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
I bet that if they were in a relationship they'd have a lot of make up sex.
Quote:
They just seem like a couple who'd fight a lot and over the most ridiculous things.
I totally agree with you there. I can just imagine them fighting and making-up over and over again for decades.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
He must have learned quite a lot about Caroline when he had Katherine as his hostage. I'm so curious to find out exactly how much Klaus knew about Caroline before Our Town. I think the same thing. Her spirit and strength in that moment intrigued him enough that he invited her to the Mikaelson ball. That is so true. You would think that the separation between them with the two shows would make us give up on them, but it hasn't done that. I can't speak for anyone else but I'm shipping them even harder now.

It took you that long? How did you feel about them before that episode? I didn't like the dropping of 'I know that you're in love with me' so soon, but I actually really loved the moment too. He gave up the victory to Tyler when he chose to save Caroline, which showed me that he was willing to lived with that loss but he couldn't live with the regret that he would feel if he let her die when he could have saved her.

Come on. This thread is so not rated G or even PG13. You should know that smutty thoughts are always swirling around here so you should always go that route. "He's had a taste"? Wanky!
I agree!

I don't think its just us, either. I think everyone is shipping them harder than ever now that they're on two different shows. Of course, that also coincides with the two of them having sex in the woods, so it might be a little of both. The best part is that also a large part of the fandom refuses to let JP's nonsense stop them from shipping, and that's awesome! (As long as they're not being obnoxious jerks about it. )

I would say it took that long for them to truly be my OTP to the point where I was rewatching the scenes over and over, and scouring the internet for news/pics/info on the two. Before that I wasn't really sure which way the ship would go, but when that scene happened, I was tipped over the edge. So many feels!!

This is why I love our thread!! Dirty minds, unite!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845
I love that! She just couldn't suppress her curiosity.

Can I just toss a 'Dirty' in here? 'Cause that's the first thought that came to mind. Can anyone tell that my mind is in the gutter today?

Aww, that gif is how I feel about a Klaroline-less TVD/TO, and it looks like Klaus agrees.
Exactly. She was even smiling while she was trying to scoff!

Love the dirty, bring it on some more!! And tell me what you wanted to say in the OT thread.

Me too!

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 04-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Whew! I finally finished reading Wicked Schemes! 30 friggin' chapters.

Now I have nothing else to read.

» Bella
Old 04-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Wow!! You made it through! I should make that one of my goals - finish reading Wicked Schemes. How was it??

I'll help to find you something.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I shouldn't say this...but I would love more recommendations.

Quote:
I don't think its just us, either. I think everyone is shipping them harder than ever now that they're on two different shows. Of course, that also coincides with the two of them having sex in the woods, so it might be a little of both. The best part is that also a large part of the fandom refuses to let JP's nonsense stop them from shipping, and that's awesome! (As long as they're not being obnoxious jerks about it. )

I would say it took that long for them to truly be my OTP to the point where I was rewatching the scenes over and over, and scouring the internet for news/pics/info on the two. Before that I wasn't really sure which way the ship would go, but when that scene happened, I was tipped over the edge. So many feels!!

This is why I love our thread!! Dirty minds, unite!!

Exactly. She was even smiling while she was trying to scoff!

Love the dirty, bring it on some more!! And tell me what you wanted to say in the OT thread.

Me too!
I'm gonna ship ithem for as long as it takes for some of my wishlist items to be crossed off. The first kiss and sex scenes were indeed at the top of my list, but I'm nowhere close to being done wanting more moments between them. =p I don't pay attention to anything outside my shippy bubble. I will always have hope for more Klaroline until there is no hope left. And even if that should happen ( ), I would escape to Tumblr, YouTube, Fanfiction.net and any other place that allows me to bask in the glow of Klaroline and remember how amazing this ship is. There's a reason that they are my OTP of all OTPs.

I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes it takes a while before the spark is ignited in a shipper's heart. I'm just a little surprised, that's all.

I love our dirty minds too. Klaroline just brings it out in us.

She was totally intrigued by the whole thing. I love that so much!

Okay, so you said that if you had your way, everyone would die except Klaus and Caroline, and they would rule the world. Well, I initially thought that you wanted Klaroline to exist in a world where it was just the two of them without another soul around (ie no humans, vampires or other creatures). Well, I was gonna say, "What's gonna happen if they're the only two creatures on the earth? What are they gonna do if there isn't fresh blood around to sustain them, feed on each other?" "They could feed on each other! That could be really hot!" So did the anticipation live up to the hype?

It's a dark and lonely place for Klaus without Caroline there to bring her light and fill in the quiet.

Quote:
Whew! I finally finished reading Wicked Schemes! 30 friggin' chapters.

Now I have nothing else to read.
Does it get your seal of approval?

I'll keep my fanfiction-recommending hat on while I'm getting through my reading list, and I'll pass along any titles that I think you'll like. Remind me. What category do you love reading the most?
Old 04-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Wow!! You made it through! I should make that one of my goals - finish reading Wicked Schemes. How was it??

I'll help to find you something.
I always make it through. Unless the fic is bad. Yes, you should. In what chapter did you stopped?

Oh, thanks. I'll count on you for that.

@ Rocky, yes, it does have my seal of approval. It's a good fic.

I like any categories. I don't really have a favorite, I read anything as long as it's well written.

» Bella
Old 04-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Loved the gifset!!!

Quote:
Come here, my fellow crackshipper. That seems to be the consensus. I'm the odd man out since everyone was already hooked long before Dangerous Liaisons.

I'm gonna wait patiently for inspiration to strike you. I might PM you in a day or so, so keep an eye out. =p

That's a great moment that got you hooked.
us crackshippers got to stick together!!!
Ohhh I loved the idea of them because they were my favorite characters

Ohh yeah... please PM me... but I'll probably only have time to make some on the weekend when I'll be back home

I like the sincerity in that action.... it meant a huge step for Klaus to actually not being all pouty about what she said and appreciate the honesty in it.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

real or not real?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

^^^ Beautiful gif set, Melody!

@Bella I think I'm on either chapter 16 or 17 of that one. I might start off again at chapter 15 or something though, just to refresh my memory. I am pretty deep into my Lost rewatch, so I'll probably go back to it after I'm done that.

I'll be on the lookout for you!! We'll get some for you too, rocky.

If anyone knows of any (good ones) involving time travel, please send them my way.

Quote:

I'm gonna ship ithem for as long as it takes for some of my wishlist items to be crossed off. The first kiss and sex scenes were indeed at the top of my list, but I'm nowhere close to being done wanting more moments between them. =p I don't pay attention to anything outside my shippy bubble. I will always have hope for more Klaroline until there is no hope left. And even if that should happen ( ), I would escape to Tumblr, YouTube, Fanfiction.net and any other place that allows me to bask in the glow of Klaroline and remember how amazing this ship is. There's a reason that they are my OTP of all OTPs.

I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes it takes a while before the spark is ignited in a shipper's heart. I'm just a little surprised, that's all.

I love our dirty minds too. Klaroline just brings it out in us.

Okay, so you said that if you had your way, everyone would die except Klaus and Caroline, and they would rule the world. Well, I initially thought that you wanted Klaroline to exist in a world where it was just the two of them without another soul around (ie no humans, vampires or other creatures). Well, I was gonna say, "What's gonna happen if they're the only two creatures on the earth? What are they gonna do if there isn't fresh blood around to sustain them, feed on each other?" "They could feed on each other! That could be really hot!" So did the anticipation live up to the hype?
Me too! Shipping until the end!! And even after that, I'll have it in my head that Caroline and Klaus come together after the show ends, and however they choose to end things, it all falls apart unless it's KC. Because that's what would happen. And we're lucky we have such an extensive and talented fan base, who can make us so many lovely things.

There was already a spark, it just needed a last push to turn into an ever-burning flame. And now they've made the list of people that I will never ever stop shipping.

Dirty minds are the best!! And it's not hard to see why our minds go there, being that they're the hottest thing in all of the TVD-verse.
He RIPPED HER SHIRT OFF. That was the kind of thing that's been happening in fanfics all along.

I love the way your mind works!!! I didn't even think of that, but I like the sound of it. It sounds HOT. And the two of them would totally be into it. Already when they look at each other, they forget the rest of the world exists, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch for the two of them.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Excellent gif set
Old 04-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
@Bella I think I'm on either chapter 16 or 17 of that one. I might start off again at chapter 15 or something though, just to refresh my memory. I am pretty deep into my Lost rewatch, so I'll probably go back to it after I'm done that.

If anyone knows of any (good ones) involving time travel, please send them my way.
Well, you're already half way through.

Okay, love. In the mean time, I think I'll read a real book. I didn't read any this past month.

Time travel fics were very common in the beginning, but these are the only ones I like:

Timeless, Bound To You and Pretty Girl (Dark)

» Bella
Old 04-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

^^^ If you need any book recs, let me know! We have the book club thread on the JoMo board, and I've usually got one or two on the go.

Thanks for the recs! I'll probably give one of them a go tonight.

Chapter 15. I just looked. I bet if we printed the whole fic out, it would be actual novel length.

Pretty:

X

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 04-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

^ I actually got one at the library today. Name's The Sidewalk Artist. It started nice, pretty cover. I think it'll be a good read.

Timeless is best one, imo, but also the longest.

Considering some of the chapters are quite long, it probably would.

I just reblogged that.

» Bella
Old 04-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm just about to start re-reading Timeless.

I am so freaked out right now! Are you using your mind-reading powers again?

Quote:
@ Rocky, yes, it does have my seal of approval. It's a good fic.

I like any categories. I don't really have a favorite, I read anything as long as it's well written.
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.

I'll see what I come up with.

Ooh, have you read Once in A Blue Moon by TalkingToTulips?

"Well sometimes, a male and a female wolf meet, there is a connection that is there from the moment their hands touch or their eyes meet, like human love at first sight but more primal and real." An AU Klaus is the alpha of one of the biggest packs in the states and Caroline is a orphaned omega, adjusting to her new life.

It's AU and complete, but it has 41 chapters so buckle up for a long read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
us crackshippers got to stick together!!!
Ohhh I loved the idea of them because they were my favorite characters

Ohh yeah... please PM me... but I'll probably only have time to make some on the weekend when I'll be back home

I like the sincerity in that action.... it meant a huge step for Klaus to actually not being all pouty about what she said and appreciate the honesty in it.
I love crackships. It's just a bit of fun to imagine and no one gets hurt.

I can't remember how I felt about Klaus and Caroline as separate characters before Our Town. I know that I loved Caroline so much, and I thought Klaus was a great villain, but no one was my favorite character up to that point. They became my favorite characters when I started shipping Klaroline.

I'll do that.

I loved that!

Quote:

Me too! Shipping until the end!! And even after that, I'll have it in my head that Caroline and Klaus come together after the show ends, and however they choose to end things, it all falls apart unless it's KC. Because that's what would happen. And we're lucky we have such an extensive and talented fan base, who can make us so many lovely things.

There was already a spark, it just needed a last push to turn into an ever-burning flame. And now they've made the list of people that I will never ever stop shipping.

Dirty minds are the best!! And it's not hard to see why our minds go there, being that they're the hottest thing in all of the TVD-verse.
He RIPPED HER SHIRT OFF. That was the kind of thing that's been happening in fanfics all along.

I love the way your mind works!!! I didn't even think of that, but I like the sound of it. It sounds HOT. And the two of them would totally be into it. Already when they look at each other, they forget the rest of the world exists, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch for the two of them.
Please take your time on your recommendations to me. My reading list has grown since the last time I posted about it.

I concur with Bella.

My shipping motto is 'Till the bitter end", and since Klaroline is my favorite OTP, then you know that my resolve is stronger than normal. I've already written a Klaroline ending. It just depends on how closely it resembles the shows. I really do love being a part of this shipping circle.

How's this for a push? -> I feel the same way about Klaroline. I don't think I'm gonna love any ship the way that I love Klaroline. They're number one in my heart.

They are hella-sexy. Before 500 Years of Solitude happened, I was always getting hit with the UST and the eye-sexing in their scenes. Now that they've crossed that line and have had the crazy-hot sex, there is no way that I'm gonna be able to push the scenes where they're being smutty anywhere and everywhere out of my head. I LOVE how he ripped off her shirt in a moment of passion. I'm fanning myself just thinking about it now.

I've had that image in my head for almost two years now, and once we found out that blood-sharing is kinda personal, the sexy images just multiplied. I really want that moment with them. It would be so sexy.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-07-2014 at 05:37 PM
Old 04-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

^ Remember when we discussed Timeless' updates on the thread? Good ole' times.

Bahaha. It wasn't on purpose, I promise.

I've tried reading some of that author's fics, but I don't like her style and the way she portrays the characters.

» Bella