Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Joe is a huge Andrew Scott fan. He was so cute when he was talking about him.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

I know he really was. He has so many boy crushes i think i remember him saying how hot he thought robert was
Old 08-09-2012, 05:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Joe's certainly comfortable with his sexuality! Boy crushes, fake kisses and even a bit of drag. Bless him!
Old 08-09-2012, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Joe's certainly comfortable with his sexuality! Boy crushes, fake kisses and even a bit of drag. Bless him!
I think it's great that he is so open about it.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

He's straight, but totally fine with a bit of bi-curiosity.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

yeah i love that he's just comfortable about saying whatever it is that's on his mind.

When does TIE '90 come out? have they started filming?
Old 08-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

yeah i love that he's just comfortable about saying whatever it is that's on his mind.

When does TIE '90 come out? have they started filming?
Old 08-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think TIE'90's been delayed while Shane Meadows films the Stone Roses.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelpie (View Post)
Aww boo. I loved TIE'88 I can't wait til TIE'90
Old 08-15-2012, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
oh noooooo that makes me sad just because last season ended so well! do u know for how long?
Old 08-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by attract your dreams ♥ (View Post)
oh noooooo that makes me sad just because last season ended so well! do u know for how long?
No idea, I'm afraid. I doubt it will be filmed before next year.

I think Woody and Lol will have a smaller role in the next one. It'll be about Combo and the younger kids.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

awww and those are my two favorites. you think it's because they are getting older or there roles are getting tired?
Old 08-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think it's just what stories Shane wants to tell...

TIE was a semi autobiographical film about joining a gang of skinheads when he was 12. The story focused on Shaun and Combo with a side of Woody and Milky.

TIE'86 & '88 were a bit of a detour as they are not based on his life. He wanted to create a vehicle for Vicky McClure so he told Lol's story. '88 was because he felt he needed to tidy things up. I think he also wanted to throw Joe a bone so Woody got equal focus to Lol this time. Their story is now told though.

Shane wants to return to telling his own past and so TIE'90 is based on his teenage experiences in the rave scene. Lol, Woody and Milky have all grown up a bit and moved beyond the gang. Hence the focus on the younger gang. I also think Shane wants to give the younger actors more to do this time. There will also be Combo's story of coming out of prison to complete his redemption arc.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I think it's just what stories Shane wants to tell...

TIE was a semi autobiographical film about joining a gang of skinheads when he was 12. The story focused on Shaun and Combo with a side of Woody and Milky.

TIE'86 & '88 were a bit of a detour as they are not based on his life. He wanted to create a vehicle for Vicky McClure so he told Lol's story. '88 was because he felt he needed to tidy things up. I think he also wanted to throw Joe a bone so Woody got equal focus to Lol this time. Their story is now told though.

Shane wants to return to telling his own past and so TIE'90 is based on his teenage experiences in the rave scene. Lol, Woody and Milky have all grown up a bit and moved beyond the gang. Hence the focus on the younger gang. I also think Shane wants to give the younger actors more to do this time. There will also be Combo's story of coming out of prison to complete his redemption arc.
Aww. Im excited to see the younger gang in action, but will definitely miss Lol and Woody. They give awesome performances.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

From things posted on Twitter, it looks like we will see genuine romance for Rudy next series. No idea which Rudy, but I'll welcome a bit more depth and character focus.