Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2012, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

This is not my kono! She shouldn't go back to Adam that fast especially what he did to her also try to kill her boss. I just don't believe Kono would forgive him so fast and easy, it just not like her.

Kono Kalakaua

Icon By: Si_Crazy
Old 05-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I think she rushed back to him very fast as well.I mean...I must have missed something but I thought he was also arrested and maybe never coming back to the show.And she actually forgave him...I like them as a couple but to see them inlove maybe in the next season when everything is behind their backs and not so soon...

icon made by:Si_Crazy
Old 05-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I found that Kono forgive Adam too easy for what he had done last time he punted a gun to her and tape her and was planning to kill Steve and Wo-Fat. I also wondering how could Adam plans date thought he was in jail he sure need to face some consequences for his actions IMO!
The show does leave stuffs without explaining them thoroughly, because I really wanted to see Kono and Adam sorting things out, as long as we got to see it.

In the end of 2.22, when Adam was pointing his gun to Steve, he did say that he didn't want to hurt him, and only wanted Wo Fat, so he was after revenge, and as long as Steve didn't get in the way, he wasn't going to harm him, IMO.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think he was in jail for very long, if at all. He was booked, and as someone, forgot who, explained already, he made bail and even if he gets charged with something, he is a powerful businessman who has equally powerful lawyers.

As for Kono forgiving him, I thought it was already apparent at the end of the previous episode that she did. I feel she cut him some slack, which makes sense, because she just learned that her boyfriend's father has passed and the guy he wanted to kill has been sending bits of his body parts to him. That's very traumatizing, and I think Kono was willing to let it go this one time, especially after he listened to her and not proceed with his plans for revenge.

That's just me though. I mean, they may not be laying everything out like a buffet to explain how they're sorting it out, but it seems they are somewhat sorting their out in their own time.

Also, I think that phone call was more of a setup for who exactly will save Kono in the season premiere:

a) Adam and Kono were quite obviously planning to meet up for dinner before she got abducted. If Kono doesn't show up, and she doesn't pick up her phone, I'm sure he will somewhat clue in that something's amiss.
b) Delano only told Chin he couldn't call the cops/his friends for help... BUT Adam is not a Chin's friend (or a known ally of Five-0). I feel they left that loophole there for a reason and perhaps he may have called him to help find Kono.

Last edited by Sansa; 05-15-2012 at 01:53 PM
Old 05-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
I don't think he was in jail for very long, if at all. He was booked, and as someone, forgot who, explained already, he made bail and even if he gets charged with something, he is a powerful businessman who has equally powerful lawyers.

As for Kono forgiving him, I thought it was already apparent at the end of the previous episode that she did. I feel she cut him some slack, which makes sense, because she just learned that her boyfriend's father has passed and the guy he wanted to kill has been sending bits of his body parts to him. That's very traumatizing, and I think Kono was willing to let it go this one time, especially after he listened to her and not proceed with his plans for revenge.

That's just me though. I mean, they may not be laying everything out like a buffet to explain how they're sorting it out, but it seems they are somewhat sorting their out in their own time.

Also, I think that phone call was more of a setup for who exactly will save Kono in the season premiere:

a) Adam and Kono were quite obviously planning to meet up for dinner before she got abducted. If Kono doesn't shot up, and she doesn't pick up her phone, I'm sure he will somewhat clue in that something's amiss.
b) Delano only told Chin he couldn't call the cops/his friends for help... BUT Adam is not a Chin's friend (or a known ally of Five-0). I feel they left that loophole there for a reason.
I agree with you, it's just that I was sort of looking forward to see/hear about their conversation. I know it's an action show, but we like the characters so much, that sometimes we want to know more about their personal lifes.

When Delano said that to Chin, I thought the exact same thing, Adam is not a friend/cop, so Chin could easily call him and give the info on Kono's whereabout. Not to mention, Adam has a lot of men working for him, so more chances to catch Delano.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I want to see them talk about their issues, too.. I feel like they were going to do so at that dinner they were planning before Kono was abducted, but they never got to talk about it because she was taken?

My ideal scenario is that Kono is able to get her way back to the top of the ocean, just in time for Adam's yacht to find her. XD I'd rather that she is able to survive the 'swimming' part on her own and he be in charge of her transport back to the island.

I mean, I wouldn't want Kono to be all useless and dying at the bottom of the ocean with Adam diving in to save her, complete with CPR at the last minute. That's just too cheesy. I want her to take care of herself, but still need a bit of help.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Yeah, I want to see them talk about their issues, too.. I feel like they were going to do so at that dinner they were planning before Kono was abducted, but they never got to talk about it because she was taken?

My ideal scenario is that Kono is able to get her way back to the top of the ocean, just in time for Adam's yacht to find her. XD I'd rather that she is able to survive the 'swimming' part on her own and he be in charge of her transport back to the island.

I mean, I wouldn't want Kono to be all useless and dying at the bottom of the ocean with Adam diving in to save her, complete with CPR at the last minute. That's just too cheesy. I want her to take care of herself, but still need a bit of help.
Oh yeah please! No helpless Kono!
I think that as a surfer she will get out of the situation she's in, and the guy bound her hands at the front, so it's easier for her to somehow get them loose. After she saves herself, I would love if Adam comes along to complete the rescue... I mean, we don't Kono to show off as wonder woman, right?!

Who knows, maybe by the end of the episode, we can get a little scene of them actually having dinner and talking (the season just ended, and I'm already thinking about the season premiere... it's going to be a long summer)
Old 05-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes. I thought it was strange she was bound in front.. and I dind't see any weights on her feet??? Like... this guy was stalking her and knows she's a good surfer... he should assume swimming is one of her strong suits?

TBH, I somehow doubt we will get a heart to heart scene of them talking about their issues. LOL How many times has H50 done something like that? I think maybe once or twice? It is a wish for me to see them actually talking about it, but I feel it'd be one of those off-scene things where it was implied that they did talk about it.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Yes. I thought it was strange she was bound in front.. and I dind't see any weights on her feet??? Like... this guy was stalking her and knows she's a good surfer... he should assume swimming is one of her strong suits?

TBH, I somehow doubt we will get a heart to heart scene of them talking about their issues. LOL How many times has H50 done something like that? I think maybe once or twice? It is a wish for me to see them actually talking about it, but I feel it'd be one of those off-scene things where it was implied that they did talk about it.
I'm optimist, so I always keep hoping.... but I'm pretty sure that the talk is indeed going to be one of those off-screen things. The writers usually don't follow up on the personal stuffs, they sometimes hint about it in a small conversation and that's it (like the whole Danny/Rachel's baby in the first episode of this season).
Old 05-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

You make a great point.. I'll have to admit that I was hoping Steve would be the one to go and rescue Kono, but Adam saving her will be just as good. I really like these two and by Adam rescuing her it may help to lessen the tension among the boys. They will be grateful that he saved her life. This is a great way to get the Kono and Adam story line going. We know that Adam is coming back next season.I can't wait till September. Let the count down begin!!!!!

Quote:

Old 05-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still have a feeling we missed a lot about these two maybe the episode which was shut down because Alex went to Rehab could have given us a lot of info how they have met each other and how long they are dating. Because now for me it is all to rushed and a bit out of character for Kono to forgive a men she barely knows.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I am not sure whether Chin can call Adam because Delano said that all of the lines are being tracked and I believe that the line from Chin`s self phone is tracked.But it would be great if Adam saves Kono.Also I would like the fact that each boy saves his own girl.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
Old 05-16-2012, 11:27 AM
New Fan

i think that adam will save his girl. i think that they set it up by having her talk him to him on the phone all the time during the episode. Wasn't he supposed to come over to her place? I'm sure he'll see something is wrong and use his connections to get her back safely
Old 05-16-2012, 11:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Delighted that Kono and Adam are still going strong. They're my fav relationship after Steve/Catherine.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I for one don't want Adam to save Kono. I believe she can get out of the situation and she is a great swimmer/pro surfer. She is a fighter, she is just like Steve and she is the version of female McGarrett. She is not a damsel in distress like Lori (sorry Lori) she is Kono..BAMF!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread