Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yakuza ♥ Cop (Adam & Kono) #1: Because she just wants to be with him.

adam noshimuri
&
kono kalakaua
appreciation thread

supporterssupporters

1) Rinslet
2) Immunity
3) Icchy
4) winchesterboyz
5) Sritia
6) Si_Crazy
7) steve&konofan
8) - Nina -
9) Jemistry
10) Cherrycoke
11) Crazyfor5-0
12) -Fated to Love-

scenesscenes

Last edited by Immunity; 01-19-2013 at 10:31 AM
Old 05-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening this thread Hannah

I wanna be added to

My DL just finished and if I look at the OP it's gonna be amazing

off to watch
Old 05-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added you, Lena. But you shouldn't have spoiled yourself by looking here.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be adding in here?

So Adam really not a bad guy after all, I'm glad he not.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icchy (View Post)
Can I be adding in here?

So Adam really not a bad guy after all, I'm glad he not.
Of course. Welcome.

Yeah, I'm glad he wasn't a villain... but I'm glad he also was not 100% good.

Like, I find it believable that he would still use the yakuza to avenge his father and kill Wo Fat. Just because he is making his business legit doesn't mean he won't go through those lengths for family.

I'm glad he did listen to Kono in the end and didn't kill Wo Fat.

Last edited by Sansa; 05-08-2012 at 07:04 AM
Old 05-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Please add me!!! I totally ship them!

Source
Old 05-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added you, Kara!

Quote:
However, talk about rushing it, this was the romance I WANTED so much for Kono and she gets it in ONE ****ing episode. Yes, Adam was alluded to in the previous ep, but I want more Kono/Adam! Their angst-ridden storyline would have been gold! Instead, the writers felt the need to give Kono the short end of the stick again and not give her a true blue love story. They could have ridden that wagon for a long time! Romeo and Juliet-type story arcs never grow old so I don't understand why this particular one had to start and end in just one episode. Of course, it may not be completely over, but it's Lenkov, so I'm not going to hope.
Yeah, I don't think it's completely over. I mean... Adam was ready to exact his revenge on Wo Fat, at all cost, even if it means he threatens Kono and tie her up just so she won't be in his way. But when push comes to shove, when she pleaded with him not to do it, he listened to her. Why? Because I think he doesn't want to lose her, and if he does this, he will.

And after he put down his gun, Kono shot the guy who was going to shoot him and he looked grateful of her for saving his life and she looked glad that he wasn't hurt and that she listened to him.

I thought it was an open ended look. It's definitely something that can be explored further.

But I agree with your initial statement. They could have definitely milked this storyline/relationship for more than just one episode... but maybe that's the point? Maybe this is the introductory episode and it is something that will/can continue next season?
Old 05-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can you also add me too?

Kono look so happy in here, Kono and Adam...wow! no word....
Old 05-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
Added you, Kara!

Yeah, I don't think it's completely over. I mean... Adam was ready to exact his revenge on Wo Fat, at all cost, even if it means he threatens Kono and tie her up just so she won't be in his way. But when push comes to shove, when she pleaded with him not to do it, he listened to her. Why? Because I think he doesn't want to lose her, and if he does this, he will.

And after he put down his gun, Kono shot the guy who was going to shoot him and he looked grateful of her for saving his life and she looked glad that he wasn't hurt and that she listened to him.

I thought it was an open ended look. It's definitely something that can be explored further.

But I agree with your initial statement. They could have definitely milked this storyline/relationship for more than just one episode... but maybe that's the point? Maybe this is the introductory episode and it is something that will/can continue next season?
I agree I hope that's the case, too. Kono deserves a love life, not just the boys. And it's a good arc for the boys to be protective of her and we can have all the angst between Chin and Kono again. Actors are made for angst, action, and laughter and Daniel and Grace do GREAT drama, so I hope to see more of that next season - assuming Kono and Adam are still a thing.

Quote:
Kono look so happy in here
Sex will do that to you
Old 05-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Moderator Manager

WOW! I stay away from this forum for a few days, and when I get back there's a Adam/Kono thread?! Awesome!

Please, add me to the shippers list!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)

I really loved the way Adam was written in this episode, I mean, it seems like he really care about Kono, trying to get his business legit and all. But I think it was nice touch to not make him completely good, you know.... his father was murdered in a terrible way, so going after revenge (to a guy that has ties to the Yakuza) is the obvious thing.

Now, how cute were those two at the beginning at the episode?! They have so much chemistry.... I really hope that this is not the end of their relationship on the show, because just like Hannah said, this worked really well as an introductory episode
Old 05-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've both added you Sritia and Si

Quote:
Now, how cute were those two at the beginning at the episode?! They have so much chemistry.... I really hope that this is not the end of their relationship on the show, because just like Hannah said, this worked really well as an introductory episode
I hope that too want to see more of them I wonder if Kono will forgive Adam that he tied her up!
Old 05-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I've both added you Sritia and Si

I hope that too want to see more of them I wonder if Kono will forgive Adam that he tied her up!
Thank you, Lena!

I think Kono has alread forgiven Adam, he was angry because Wo Fat killed his father in what seemed like a very horrible way. So, even if she doesn't agree with his actions, I think she understand him.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Thank you, Lena!

I think Kono has alread forgiven Adam, he was angry because Wo Fat killed his father in what seemed like a very horrible way. So, even if she doesn't agree with his actions, I think she understand him.
You're welcome Si

I really hope so Kono need some loving and a private life and you don't choose at who you fell in love with it overcomes you and that has happen to Kono she was really hurt when Adam put that gun at her and I was relieved that she no longer hid for Chin but immediately thought of Steve and the team. The look Adam gave her at the end was one of forgive me I still love you
Old 05-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can you please add me. I totally love these two. How awesome were they together. They have great chemistry and you could see how how much they truly care about each other. I agree with all of you Kono needs some lovin too, who else would be better than Adam. I hope to see him next season, hopefully they will make him like Catherine and come out periodically. I hope the writers see how good these two are together and bring him back. They sure did leave it open for him to come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
Please add me!!! I totally ship them!

Source
Old 05-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Si, Sritia, and steve&konofan!

Quote:
hopefully they will make him like Catherine and come out periodically.
Exactly! Adam and Catherine are my two new favorite recurring characters now