Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really loved the way Adam was written in this episode, I mean, it seems like he really care about Kono, trying to get his business legit and all. But I think it was nice touch to not make him completely good, you know.... his father was murdered in a terrible way, so going after revenge (to a guy that has ties to the Yakuza) is the obvious thing.
I know we didn't get any build up to this relationship except for the previous episode when she received a text from Adam, but watching them this episode, and maybe even the previous episode, it seems like they have been dating for a while now... Would you guys say that maybe they have been dating for at least a month/couple of months now?

I'm really curious as to how they met. :| Can we please have this relationship continue so eventually, Kono will have to invite Adam to one of the Five-0 Ohana gatherings and Chin can get to grill both of them about the details.

Welcome everyone!
Old 05-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
I know we didn't get any build up to this relationship except for the previous episode when she received a text from Adam, but watching them this episode, and maybe even the previous episode, it seems like they have been dating for a while now... Would you guys say that maybe they have been dating for at least a month/couple of months now?

I'm really curious as to how they met. :| Can we please have this relationship continue so eventually, Kono will have to invite Adam to one of the Five-0 Ohana gatherings and Chin can get to grill both of them about the details.

Welcome everyone!
Welcome steve&konofan I've added you

Kono said we can't even out for dinner we only meet in hotels. and Adam said I don't see you rush telling Chin about us or Five-O. So my guess is that they are dating a couple of months now.

same for me continue this relationship I wanna see the reaction from Steve and Danny also.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That statement of hers about how they can't even go out to dinner and meet secretly in hotels is exactly what makes me wonder how exactly did they start this courtship.

I mean... how did they meet? How could have either of them express interest to each other... I mean... I can't imagine Adam just sweet talking Kono into going to a hotel with him for their date. I mean, yes, Adam is hot as hell, but Kono has a bit more sense than going into a hotel alone with strangers, especially one that she knows is a yakuza boss.

I am jsut really curious to see how this relationship bloomed in the first place because they seem to be at that point of their relationship that they're ready to take the next step beyond sleeping around.

Guh.

I'd like to imagine that Kono met Adam again at a beach, while she's surfing. Maybe he was at the same beach and commented on her surfing skills.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Master Fan

please add me too

loved how they showed so much about their relationship in just one episode... it was great... loved the first Kono scene where she was thinking about Adam (& the night before?)

Quote:
That statement of hers about how they can't even go out to dinner and meet secretly in hotels is exactly what makes me wonder how exactly did they start this courtship.

I mean... how did they meet? How could have either of them express interest to each other... I mean... I can't imagine Adam just sweet talking Kono into going to a hotel with him for their date. I mean, yes, Adam is hot as hell, but Kono has a bit more sense than going into a hotel alone with strangers, especially one that she knows is a yakuza boss.

I am jsut really curious to see how this relationship bloomed in the first place because they seem to be at that point of their relationship that they're ready to take the next step beyond sleeping around.

Guh.

I'd like to imagine that Kono met Adam again at a beach, while she's surfing. Maybe he was at the same beach and commented on her surfing skills.
I too was thinking about how they might have met... & i agree it would be really great if they met while surfing... maybe neither of them realized what the other did, until maybe 2nd or 3rd meeting
Old 05-09-2012, 04:55 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:

Guh.

I agree with your whole post! The way their relationship was showed in the episode does seems to me that they're together for a while. But just like you, I'm really curious as to how that started....

PL answered a person on twitter that kind of gives me hope that we'll definitely see more of Kono/Adam
Quote:
if u insist. "@thebaxinator:I love the Adam/Kono storyline. Can't wait to see more of it. Please tell me there will be more!"
It's not much, but it is something.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I mean.. Adam is a pretty fit looking guy... and if he grew up in Hawaii, perhaps surfing is also a hobby of his.. and since he is also a wealthy man, perhaps his company has also sponsored some surfing competitions and they may have met that way on a personal level.

I just can't imagine them... running in the same social circles. Like... I'm sure Kono has gone clubbing/partying with some of her friends on some weekend/nights off, and maybe they met like that.. but yeah.

LOL. I am thinking too much about this. I just want to know.

And Whoa Si! Good find... That actually sounds pretty promising. Reminds me of all the times PL was tweeted about Catherine PPPPPPPP
Old 05-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Welcome everyone!
That's what I said! Hopefully there will be flashbacks as to how they met and how long they've been seeing each other.

I doubt it's been months, though. Probably a couple of weeks or so.

I'm going to guess that Kono may have followed up on Hiro's case and met with Adam. He probably invited her to a hotel room so they could talk and then it led to "other things" At least, that's how I would've wanted it to happen.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

I loved this development on the show! I thought it was really neat and I really enjoyed the scenes these two had together. I don't 'ship' them yet (takes a while before I start shipping a couple because I tend to get quite hardcore about it ) but I really hope this relationship is explored further.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)

PL answered a person on twitter that kind of gives me hope that we'll definitely see more of Kono/Adam

Quote:
if u insist. "@thebaxinator:I love the Adam/Kono storyline. Can't wait to see more of it. Please tell me there will be more!"
It's not much, but it is something.
Thanks for posting Si

It's enough and for me it means we get to see these two back in season 3 it also means Kono is safe for those who thought Kono could be the one who get's killed in the finale which I never did the core 4 all will be back

Quote:
I loved this development on the show! I thought it was really neat and I really enjoyed the scenes these two had together. I don't 'ship' them yet (takes a while before I start shipping a couple because I tend to get quite hardcore about it ) but I really hope this relationship is explored further.
Me too the last few episodes got my excitement completely back! When I see that two people really has some amazing chemistry on screen I always immediately ship them
Old 05-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm going to guess that Kono may have followed up on Hiro's case and met with Adam. He probably invited her to a hotel room so they could talk and then it led to "other things" At least, that's how I would've wanted it to happen.
XD That's kinda suspect though. Like, I can see her following up on Hiro's case, but it's just the inviting to the hotel room that I can't wrap my head around Mostly because, I think, if I was in Kono's position I'll be in high alert cause...

1) why is thsi hot guy inviting me to a hotel room
2) I don't know him personally to go into a private roomw tih him
3) He's heir apparent to the yakuza, why should I go in there alone?

this will bug me until it's answered next season.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:03 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
this will bug me until it's answered next season.
LOL me too! And I really hope that we get the story of how they got together.... it's a big deal, because even though they're a HOT couple (and right now my fav ship lol), it makes no sense for them to be together just like that, we need an explanation.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
LOL me too! And I really hope that we get the story of how they got together.... it's a big deal, because even though they're a HOT couple (and right now my fav ship lol), it makes no sense for them to be together just like that, we need an explanation.
I KNOW. Yeah, they're hot, but HOW. I can only suspend my disbelief for so long. I'm glad that they didn't make this whole thing ridiculous and all, that they know what each other is.. Kono is a cop, Adam is heir apparent to the yakuza, but HOW.

Also, one more thing that indicates how long they've been going out or how deep that relationship is right now is the fact that Adam is trying to make his business legit, and you know, eventually listening to Kono about not avenging his father.

That's not something one would really do for just a short fling, you know?
Old 05-10-2012, 06:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Exactly how I feel! I understood that they're together for some time because when he said that all his hotels on the North Shore are already legit, that takes a while.
And you could see in his expression when he pointed a gun at her that he really was sorry, not to mention his need to explain to her that he didn't have anything to do with the murder of that CIA agent. IMO that means that their relationship is solid.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And they're both at that point in their relationship where they know they have to kinda be introduced to each other's family, etc and just generally don't want their relationship to be a secret anymore?

Maybe it started as a fling, but now it's obviously become much more.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Maybe it started as a fling, but now it's obviously become much more.
They are in love the way Kono talks to Adam "Adam look at me, put the gun down" tells me Kono means alot to Adam! was happy he listen to her
Closed Thread   Post New Thread