Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Me too. I don't think Grace asks for less screen time. I'm glad that I am not the only one that is upset that she didn't hardly had any screen time last week. I'm hoping like you that in the crossover she has more screen time and Callen scenes, that would be cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sritia (View Post)
Me too!! I don't think Grace want to have less screentime or ask for another person to take her screentime away from her. There so much peoples are saying it Grace that want it to happen. The real answer is to ask Grace for herself if she want to have less screentime and did she want another female character to take her place or etc...
I just hope she will have equal screentime during the crossover when Sam/Callen come to 5-0.
Old 04-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve&kono fan (View Post)
I agree with you 100%. I thought they had all signed 7 year contracts. When I found out that Grace and Daniel only signed up one for 4 years I was upset . I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they resign and stay till the end. This show would not be the same without them. I know they both love working on the show and each other so that is a positive sign. I will be upset if any of them leave, it will not be the same. I love Grace and Alex and their chemistry.
I am not scared for Daniel if they will renew his contract he will stay for sure he lives on Hawaii with his family for years now he don't want to move can be different for Grace we don't know what her plans are or if she wants kids her clock is ticking but I hope she will wait for a few more years selfish I know
Old 04-14-2012, 08:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG
I did not know that Grace and Daniel had only signed a contract until season 4. And of course Grace knows that the fans were upset because she had less screen time than Lori. So Lori went. Grace has to know without her the show would lose its grace. Without them the show is nothing.

They have to renew urgent.

I also want many scenes with Callen.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread