Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 10:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really don't want to know if Kono hook up with Delano (hope I spell his name right)
cuz I just find out he is back!!! I have been reading in this thread also I'm new in here and I want to say something about Kono.
I remember someone post that Kono past love is going to haunt her....I think it Delano. Maybe Kono will feel ashamed by hooking up w/Delano, that why she is haunting by her bad mistake.

Can I be adding in here?
Old 04-15-2012, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kickass Rookie (Grace Park/Kono Kalakaua) #4 ~ We are patiently waiting for that one magical Kono centric episode!

W elcome..
To the 4th. Grace Park/Kono Kalakaua Appreciation Thread!

Biography

Grace Park (born March 14, 1974) is an American-born Canadian actress. She originally gained recognition as Sharon Valerii (and the various other iterations of Number Eight, a humanoid Cylon) on Battlestar Galactica, as well as Shannon Ng in the Canadian television series teen soap Edgemont. Currently, Park plays detective Kona "Kono" Kalakaua in CBS' remake of Hawaii Five-0, which debuted September 20, 2010 on CBS.

Born Jee Un Park in Los Angeles, California to Korean-American parents, Park and her family moved to Canada when she was 22 months old. She was raised in the Vancouver neighbourhood of Kerrisdale. Grace Park graduated from Magee Secondary School in 1992 and holds a degree in psychology from the University of British Columbia.

On the cover of KoreAm, February 2010
Park had a role in the 2007 movie West 32nd, a crime drama set in New York City’s Korean neighborhood.
She appeared as Lt. Sandra Telfair in Electronic Arts' Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, along with her Battlestar Galactica co-star, Tricia Helfer.
In 2008, she had co-starring roles in the A&E series The Cleaner until it was canceled on September 25, 2009 and the CBC series The Border until it was canceled on 2010. In 2009, Park had an uncredited cameo role on the television show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. She appeared as a fan in a crowd at a science fiction convention, objecting to a gritty remake of a Star Trek-like series, comparable to the Battlestar Galactica remake in which she starred. In 2009 she reprised her role from Battlestar Galactica in the television movie Battlestar Galactica: The Plan. In 2010, she appeared in the Fox series Human Target as Eva Kahn and as Kono Kalakaua in the CBS revival of Hawaii Five-0.

Fans...

1. Hawthorn
2. Wingster
3. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
4. Black_Betty
5. ~♥~My Lonely Angel~♥~
6. jayta
7. LuckyRabbit
8. AmericanDirrty
9. MadisonNorthFan
10. chelsielove
11. Stubborn Tomato
12. Lexipedia
13. Blue_Nintsu
14. Kisara
15. CrashandBurn9
16. ღmaybe this time
17. montana_rosalie
18. somehowsundown
19. Sehj_Delena
20. Fade to Black
21. ~lipstick
22. -Fated to Love-
23. Lostcandy
24. F.R.I.E.N.D.S/OTH
25. Suah
26. twiddle18
27. steve&kono fan
28. Renji
29. winchesterboyz
30. Si_Crazy
31. Immunity
32. Iara_Cangel
33. Immunity
34. - Nina -
35. Sritia
36. Icchy
37. Adam007

Future title suggestions
She is the Rookie of the team, but one with alot of snipers skills!!

Some Grace/Kono Icons

Credit Si_Crazy

R ecent moments

Source

Previous Threads

**If you see any art here that is yours, please comment so we can credit you!

Last edited by Immunity; 01-19-2013 at 10:53 AM
Old 04-15-2012, 03:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread and I really love the title.I cannot wait to see a Kono centric episode and maybe some romance going around her.I cannot believe that boys have their romantic arcs and she does not.And she is the woman,the pretty little thing on the show.That is so not fair.But maybe she is just too good for all of the guys we have already seen come and go on the show.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
Old 04-15-2012, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icchy (View Post)
I really don't want to know if Kono hook up with Delano (hope I spell his name right)
cuz I just find out he is back!!! I have been reading in this thread also I'm new in here and I want to say something about Kono.
I remember someone post that Kono past love is going to haunt her....I think it Delano. Maybe Kono will feel ashamed by hooking up w/Delano, that why she is haunting by her bad mistake.

Can I be adding in here?
My apology for my late reply back to you just saw today reading the privious thread back you had ask to be added in here which I did todat again sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by somehowsundown (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread and I really love the title.I cannot wait to see a Kono centric episode and maybe some romance going around her.I cannot believe that boys have their romantic arcs and she does not.And she is the woman,the pretty little thing on the show.That is so not fair.But maybe she is just too good for all of the guys we have already seen come and go on the show.
You're welcome Dessy

Maybe because she is the youngest of them all indeed she is the woman of the team so why not some romance in her live
Old 04-15-2012, 04:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Though I am sure that if anything happens in her personal life she will try to keep it in secret for as long as she can.Because everyone on the team is acting like big brothers to her when indeed she has one real relative there.And I dont know but I feel sorry for the guy who tries to beat the other two men in her life to win her heart.

icon made by:Si_Crazy
Old 04-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT! And I loved the tittle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by somehowsundown (View Post)
Though I am sure that if anything happens in her personal life she will try to keep it in secret for as long as she can.Because everyone on the team is acting like big brothers to her when indeed she has one real relative there.And I dont know but I feel sorry for the guy who tries to beat the other two men in her life to win her heart.
I agree with Dessy, Kono seems a very private person when it comes to her personal life. All the more reason why I would love to see her with a love interest, so we can find out more about her and is a chance to see the guys acting overprotective towards her
Old 04-15-2012, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great title for the new thread, it so true about Kono..would luv to see her more on the show.

I think Kono maybe has someone in her life but don't want anybody to know...mostly her teammates. If they found out, they will be all over the the guy a$$. Poor guy! He doesn't know what hit him, lol!!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm hoping to see more of Grace on the show, I'm looking forward of her centric episode, hopeful she and Adam will have more scenes not just 1 or 2 liners.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like the new title for this page.

I really want to see Adam and Kono having their angst/romance on the show, maybe a little flirty doesn't hurt if they work together on a case or something. :p
Old 04-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does anybody has BTS pictures of Grace and Ian?! Been looking all over the net and can't seem to find any. There BTS pictures of the crossover eppie.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icchy (View Post)
I like the new title for this page.

I really want to see Adam and Kono having their angst/romance on the show, maybe a little flirty doesn't hurt if they work together on a case or something. :p
That's what I want to see to would be interesting to see them working on a case and if Adam is a bad or good guy!

Quote:
Does anybody has BTS pictures of Grace and Ian?! Been looking all over the net and can't seem to find any. There BTS pictures of the crossover eppie.
You can't find them because there is not any pic of them together released yet Sritia Sofar I know Adam will not be in the cross-over so we have to wait for the promo-pics for 2.22 as soon are they released we will post them in the Picture thread
Old 04-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sritia (View Post)
I hope that gets released soon.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG
I did not know that Grace and Daniel had only signed a contract until season 4. And of course Grace knows that the fans were upset because she had less screen time than Lori. So Lori went. Grace has to know without her the show would lose its grace. Without them the show is nothing.

They have to renew urgent.

I also want many scenes with Callen.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Im getting a feeling that the crossover ep when Sam/Callen come to hawaii that Callen will flirt with Kono during the case or the introduction of kono to Callen/Sam.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread