Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
So are they still plnaning to bring in a love interest for her?
They have said that on the start of this season that Kono would have a love interest this season but I don't see it happening with only 3 episodes left to shoot.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
They have said that on the start of this season that Kono would have a love interest this season but I don't see it happening with only 3 episodes left to shoot.
I know.. it's quite a quick turn around time. It would make sense if they introduce the character now, like Jenna, and maybe develop it next season?
Old 03-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know.. it's quite a quick turn around time. It would make sense if they introduce the character now, like Jenna, and maybe develop it next season?
That's what I thought too... maybe he turns out to be a bad guy and Kono finding out would be the cliffhanger in her storyline or something

How gorgeous was Grace in 2x19?? OMG! She looked so pretty!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by winchesterboyz (View Post)
That's what I thought too... maybe he turns out to be a bad guy and Kono finding out would be the cliffhanger in her storyline or something

Made me think that 2.23 which is shut down now was suppose to be the Kono centric episode maybe they moved it to next season!

Grace looks STUNNING! I love her wardrobe that they have picked out for her this season
Old 03-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Made me think that 2.23 which is shut down now was suppose to be the Kono centric episode maybe they moved it to next season!

Grace looks STUNNING! I love her wardrobe that they have picked out for her this season
She is also using more basic daily make-up and wearing lots of accessories like bracelets and necklaces. Also, IMO her hair is way better now without those highlights.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

That would be too quick though... I don't feel we will get much of a dramatic payoff since we won't be attached to his character yet to really feel Kono's angst if that hppens.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
That would be too quick though... I don't feel we will get much of a dramatic payoff since we won't be attached to his character yet to really feel Kono's angst if that hppens.
I agree. I don't mind waiting for season 3 to have a Kono centric episode, as long as it's well written and actually gives us some insight on her past or something.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I agree. I don't mind waiting for season 3 to have a Kono centric episode, as long as it's well written and actually gives us some insight on her past or something.
Yup. I want for her to have a nice big storyline where we're actually involved in her story.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I found it ridiculous we have already a centric Max episode and still waiting for Chin and Kono to have a good story;ine this season they better start whith them in season 3.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah, it seems a little premature to have a Max centered episode.... I like Max, but I'm not that excited to find out about his past at the moment. They should put Chin or Kono on the spotlight this season... but since that didn't happen, we can only hope for season 3 to make amends on that part.
Old 03-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, it seems a little premature to have a Max centered episode.... I like Max, but I'm not that excited to find out about his past at the moment. They should put Chin or Kono on the spotlight this season... but since that didn't happen, we can only hope for season 3 to make amends on that part.
But I think they also do this so we know more about Max without actually giving him as much screentime as the 4 principal cast members?
Old 03-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

I want to see William Levy to guest star and be Kono love interest. He actor/model...He is super HOT!! I really want to post up his pix but I don't know how..hehe!!
If u guys watch Dancing with the stars, he in it. He the Latin version of Brad Pitt..HOT!!!
Old 03-27-2012, 04:03 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
But I think they also do this so we know more about Max without actually giving him as much screentime as the 4 principal cast members?
Good theory! You're probably right, I hadn't thought about this angle before. But, I'm still not that excited about the episode....

Suah, to post a picture you need to put the link address between the code [IMG]http://www...[*/IMG] (without the *)

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 03-27-2012 at 04:08 AM
Old 03-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I should have clarified that I want this for season 3

I want H50 to do more "To be continued" eps because that's one way of keeping the storyline interesting and exciting, not to mention have the viewers come back. Maybe 2 per season would be good? It will also keep the main theme/plot fresh and alive again.

Quote:
Gotta disagree with you there. I think it's long overdue. We just know Max as "the nerd" and the comic relief of the show, but I actually like that we're getting a little glimpse into his life, apart from his work. I just hope it doesn't get cheesy.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I should have clarified that I want this for season 3

I want H50 to do more "To be continued" eps because that's one way of keeping the storyline interesting and exciting, not to mention have the viewers come back. Maybe 2 per season would be good? It will also keep the main theme/plot fresh and alive again.
I agree I would love that to or what they did last year with the Champ-box and Steve received envelopes what kept the storyline about Wo-Fat and Steve father going.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread