Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 08:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

In IMDB.com it shows WoFat is 12 years older then Steve.

Kono was on her own for a while on the Adam/Michael Case. Only having Catherine and Charlie helping her. She told Chin Ho all was fine and Adam had contacted her. But after they found out that her pistol had killed the one man they helped her escape. But it wasn't told if others had helped her anymore. It seemed she was alone so she went to Adam for help. Not really knowing if he was bad or not.

Last edited by webruce; 05-23-2013 at 08:58 AM Reason: spelling errors
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma_ca (View Post)
This may seem random but would anyone know what kind of jacket Steve/Alex was wearing during the closing scene of the season finale when they were sending Kono off on the freighter?

Thanks!
Aloha! welcome to Fan Forum and to this board

I have no idea I'll will ask around maybe someone knows I haven't seen Steve wearing it before.

Quote:
How old is Wo Fat supposed to be? He still looks a lot older than Steve and closer to Doris' age, so could it possibly be that Wo Fat is his father?? I mean they made him get the new haircut to make hom look a little more like him!
Like webruce said in real live Mark Dacascos is 12 year older then Alex O'Loughlin he is between Doris ages and Alex ages.

Last edited by Immunity; 05-23-2013 at 10:33 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Maybe it's time for Cath to move on I don't see any sparkle or affection between them anymore. and this coming from a McRollins fan They are seeing each other now for 5 years and still both can't say that they are in a relationship we never have heard them saying that they love each other or talk about how to go further. And to bring a old BF back to make Steve jealous is so soap opera don't want to see that on a crime serie.
I completely agree with this. Steve seems to be getting what he wants (favors, sex) but you can't tell me Catherine is happy. I am hoping that they have both of them move on without the drama and maybe it can bring a breath of fresh air to both of their characters, especially Catherine's who seems to have suffered and be diminished the most because of McRollins.

Quote:
How old is Wo Fat supposed to be? He still looks a lot older than Steve and closer to Doris' age, so could it possibly be that Wo Fat is his father?? I mean they made him get the new haircut to make hom look a little more like him!
I don't think the age difference is enough between Wo Fat and Steve for Wo Fat to be Steve's father' especially if IMDB.com is right and Wo Fat is 12 years older than Steve.

Quote:
But if she was gone 20 years, she would have had to have been WoFat Sr.'s lover at least 12 years before that to have her be WoFats mommy. Also she said she killed WoFat Sr.
Wouldn't Doris have to be Wo Fat Sr.'s lover BEFORE she married John and had Steve and Mary Ann for there to be that age gap? If she gave birth to Wo Fat after she "died", obviously Wo Fat would have be younger than even Mary Ann. I can see her having an affair with Wo Fat Sr. and then she almost had to have killed him BEFORE she married John McG and started that family or why would she have to fake her death? Unless.....she wasn't "retired" during her marriage to Steve's Dad and then killed him as Shelbourne. Actually this whole thing is making my brain hurt

Quote:
Did she literally pull the trigger, or did she do something that set him up either to have the under world or Police take him out by her error. Maybe not killing WoFat at the house was her way of paying him back, but he didn't kill her either, so there is something there. Going to visit him at the Prison is interesting. And unless the CIA got her special visitor rights, I don't believe realistically she could get in. Did all the information get found out from the Champ box? And why hasn't Steve questioned Joe White more about his Mom's missing years?
All good questions which deserve answers. Will we get them? Only God and PL know....

Quote:
Don't think it will have any influence on twitter their are a lot of fans who find every epiosde great and they praise Peter and the writers/directors for a fantastic episode each week. and when somebody tweet one bad comment to Peter hell breaks lose

PL certainly has a problem with criticism that's for sure....

Quote:
I think Peter L. will not be pleased that H5O moved to Friday maybe for us fans who are tired of the Shellburne case it's a good move now Peter has to do something to keep his show on the air.
I would have loved to been a fly on the wall when he got that news. Being shoved onto Fridays--the so called "graveyard night"-isn't a ringing endorcement of the job he is doing. IMO, this starting going downhill when the whole Shelbourne thing was introduced. IMO, to get the show back on track, he needs to end Shelbourne, jettison Doris and get back to solid cases and the feeling of ohana among the Core 4.
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyfor5-0 (View Post)
I completely agree with this. Steve seems to be getting what he wants (favors, sex) but you can't tell me Catherine is happy. I am hoping that they have both of them move on without the drama and maybe it can bring a breath of fresh air to both of their characters, especially Catherine's who seems to have suffered and be diminished the most because of McRollins.
No woman would be happy the way Steve treated Cath. he takes her for granted. I have also problems the way Cath act as a woman who works at the Navy she act very naive and is happy with every smile Steve gifs her, come on! show how strong you are Cath and say for once you don't take it anymore!! Not only for you but for all the women in the world.

Quote:
I don't think the age difference is enough between Wo Fat and Steve for Wo Fat to be Steve's father' especially if IMDB.com is right and Wo Fat is 12 years older than Steve.
Not only the age difference is enough also Wo Fat is asian something I can't see in Steve

Quote:
Wouldn't Doris have to be Wo Fat Sr.'s lover BEFORE she married John and had Steve and Mary Ann for there to be that age gap? If she gave birth to Wo Fat after she "died", obviously Wo Fat would have be younger than even Mary Ann. I can see her having an affair with Wo Fat Sr. and then she almost had to have killed him BEFORE she married John McG and started that family or why would she have to fake her death? Unless.....she wasn't "retired" during her marriage to Steve's Dad and then killed him as Shelbourne. Actually this whole thing is making my brain hurt
Mine too the writers have put themself in a corner with this stupid SL it will and need some hard work and a lot of inmagine to put this SL on the rails again.

Quote:
All good questions which deserve answers. Will we get them? Only God and PL know....
Maybe God but I doubt if Peter L knows

Quote:
I would have loved to been a fly on the wall when he got that news. Being shoved onto Fridays--the so called "graveyard night"-isn't a ringing endorcement of the job he is doing. IMO, this starting going downhill when the whole Shelbourne thing was introduced. IMO, to get the show back on track, he needs to end Shelbourne, jettison Doris and get back to solid cases and the feeling of ohana among the Core 4.
Me too he can't be happy, moving to Friday's also means CBS will cut him on his expenses to make episode of H5O so we will see less car chasing and explosions ...... I agree the Shellbourne SL need to finish in the season premiere so that Peter can start fresh with a new season and SL. FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS!!
Old 05-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
No woman would be happy the way Steve treated Cath. he takes her for granted. I have also problems the way Cath act as a woman who works at the Navy she act very naive and is happy with every smile Steve gifs her, come on! show how strong you are Cath and say for once you don't take it anymore!! Not only for you but for all the women in the world.
Catherine is a strong beautiful woman with her own career so she doesn't need to put up with this. Her staying with Steve and continuing to be treating like she is, is telling other women that to keep a man around they have to put up with less than what they want.
McRollins has run its course. Let them go their separate ways and start over with someone new.

Quote:
Not only the age difference is enough also Wo Fat is asian something I can't see in Steve
I don't think Steve would show any asian characteristics since they share the same mom but have different dads.

Quote:
Mine too the writers have put themself in a corner with this stupid SL it will and need some hard work and a lot of inmagine to put this SL on the rails again.
I have said before that IMO, PL and the writers have written themselves into a corner and don't know how to get out of it. I am not even sure what they could do at this point to put this one right again, especially since it wasn't right to begin with.

Quote:
Maybe God but I doubt if Peter L knows
Word!!

Quote:
Me too he can't be happy, moving to Friday's also means CBS will cut him on his expenses to make episode of H5O so we will see less car chasing and explosions ...... I agree the Shellbourne SL need to finish in the season premiere so that Peter can start fresh with a new season and SL. FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS!!
I could not agree more. PL insists that it isn't over. PL for the sake of everyone involved: END IT NOW OR HAVE S4 THE LAST!!!
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

+
Old 09-18-2016, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not a strong season finale and the show moved to Friday at that time I thought season 4 would be the last season.....Man was I wrong
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread