Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 3.24 “Aloha. Malama Pono” ~ May 20 ~ Episode Discussion Thread! SEASON FINALE!

3.24 “Aloha. Malama Pono”

“Farewell and Take Care”

FIVE-0 MUST HELP THE CIA TO STOP A DANGEROUS KILLER LOOSE ON THE ISLAND, AND MCGARRETT’S PRISON VISIT TO WO FAT ENDS WITH A SHOCKING DISCOVERY, ON THE THIRD SEASON FINALE OF “HAWAII FIVE-0,” MONDAY, MAY 20

Christine Lahti, Ian Antony Dale, Daniel Henney and Autumn Reeser Return

“Aloha. Malama Pono” – As the CIA tasks Five-0 with finding a dangerous killer loose on the island, Kono goes on the run for a murder she did not commit. Meanwhile, McGarrett’s prison visit to Wo Fat ends with a shocking discovery, on the third season finale of HAWAII FIVE-0, Monday, May 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Christine Lahti, Ian Anthony Dale, Daniel Henney and Autumn Reeser guest star.

(*Aloha. Malama Pono” is Hawaiian for “Farewell and Take Care”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, THIS SEASON FINALE WILL BLOW YOU AWAY! McG+WoFat=AWESOME! 5/20 10PM ET/PT CBS Press Express | FIVE-0 MUST HELP THE CIA TO STOP A DANGEROUS KILLER LOOSE ON THE ISLAND, AND MCGARRETT’S PRISON VISIT TO WO FAT ENDS WITH A SHOCKING DISCOVERY, ON THE THIRD SEASON FINALE OF “HAWAII FIVE-0,” MONDAY, MAY 20

SERIES REGULARS:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:
(Charlie Fong)
(Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Christine Lahti (Doris McGarrett)
(Wo Fat)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Daniel Henney (Michael Noshimuri)
(Dr. Gabrielle Asano)

(More)

CBS Television…2

GUEST CAST:
(Lt. Commander William “Billy” Harrington)
(Luis Braga)
(Rafael Salgado)
(Lyla Simmons)
(Arturo Casey)
(Guard)
(Armed Man)
(Man in Charge)
(CIA Operative)
(Surgeon)
(News Anchor)
(Military Controller)

WRITTEN BY: Peter M. Lenkov & Ken Solarz & David Wolkove
DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer

Promo

Old 05-20-2013, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

For the last time!!!!!!!

Happy H5O Monday!! Everyone!!

The next time it will be Happy H5O Friday!!
Old 05-20-2013, 10:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope Friday don't kill it.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by webruce (View Post)
I hope Friday don't kill it.
You and me both! Friday night is know as the graceyard night so I am worried
Old 05-20-2013, 01:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
You and me both! Friday night is know as the graceyard night so I am worried
Count me in too. We'll have to see.
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm worried too. But Peter Lenkov said it's a good thing so I hope he's right.
Slipca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipca (View Post)
I'm worried too. But Peter Lenkov said it's a good thing so I hope he's right.
What else can he say H5O moved to Friday under the guise sum as support for Blue Blood I bet he was in shock when he heard H5O moved to Friday. Everyone knows it's a bad day for television especially for the demo's, H5O need the advertisers it's a expensive show to make. H5O already has a deal with TNT it only needs to make it to 100 episodes.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:59 PM
New Fan

OMG! That episode did not let me down!
Hallelujah for all the MCKONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that's all i'll say for now...
rockturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

IMO, this episode was, by far, the best episode of Hawaii 5 0 that has ever aired! I mean, they all showed so much character. Kono, Chin, Danno, and Max were at the top of their game. McGarrett never disappoints!

I'm so glad I took a 15-minute power nap before the show came on tonight! I have to try to figure out how to get to sleep now. I have to be in school by 7. My students take the NJ Biology State Test tomorrow.
50fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:30 AM
New Fan

loved the finale!!!

question - since kono is technically going to be in another country next season (not sure how long), does that mean she'll get less airtime again??? while i like catherine, i'm not exactly looking forward to a replacement for kono. i like the team as it is, and i like that catherine is just off on the side helping.
bubblykt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aldo I think the finale was great I Loved the case!!

I been disappointed in some things about the finale and what Peter L. have said on twitter.

1) Still no answer about why Doris didn't shot Wo Fat and what their connection is. I am so over both Wo-Fat and Doris I don't care about the story anymore!

2) Peter have said Daniel Henney would share a scene with Alex I was looking forward to that but we didn't got it!!

Will write about the good stuff in my review which I will post later today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblykt (View Post)
loved the finale!!!

question - since kono is technically going to be in another country next season (not sure how long), does that mean she'll get less airtime again??? while i like catherine, i'm not exactly looking forward to a replacement for kono. i like the team as it is, and i like that catherine is just off on the side helping.
Maybe in the beginning of season 4 we will have less Kono there are speculation that Grace is pregnant read speculation on Spoiler TV and other forums people are guessing it, it would make totally sense to me because we all know Peter L have already shoot some scene's for season 4 maybe that where Kono scene's who know we all find out over 4 months

Me too the team need to stay intact love those 4 characters and with using Cath so once in a while is fine for me.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:31 AM
Extreme Fan

outstanding episode!

I'm also mad about the whole Doris/ Wo Fat thing. Still no answer.

I don't think that Cath replace Kono's spot. I love Cath but I can't imagine that.
Slipca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

I agree, I too am fed up with the whole Doris/Wo Fat thing. At times it feels like they are implying that Steve & Wo Fat are half brothers. But then I wonder if it is shown that way just to create hype But whatever it has dragged on for too long now. We needed an answer by this finale.

Apart from that this was one of the best episodes of H50 for me. From the 1 sec till the last sec it was tension filled, yet fast paced. And that last scene, what an ending. Is it Yakuza or is it some evil plan by Wo Fat to escape prison. Something tells me what ever it is, Doris will be up to her neck in it.

As for Kono leaving, said it before will say it over and over again: Dont want anyone else replacing Kono. Dont want to add anyone else into the team. The four there are, are more than enough.

Another question, who is this Lt. Commander William “Billy” Harrington. Why show him now? Who is he other than someone from Cath's past?

But I have to say, I still miss Steve's interrogation methods of S01. One of my favorites was when he threw a suspect into a shark cage (01x03)
Old 05-21-2013, 05:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Aldo I think the finale was great I Loved the case!!

I been disappointed in some things about the finale and what Peter L. have said on twitter.

1) Still no answer about why Doris didn't shot Wo Fat and what their connection is. I am so over both Wo-Fat and Doris I don't care about the story anymore!

2) Peter have said Daniel Henney would share a scene with Alex I was looking forward to that but we didn't got it!!

Will write about the good stuff in my review which I will post later today!

Maybe in the beginning of season 4 we will have less Kono there are speculation that Grace is pregnant read speculation on Spoiler TV and other forums people are guessing it, it would make totally sense to me because we all know Peter L have already shoot some scene's for season 4 maybe that where Kono scene's who know we all find out over 4 months

Me too the team need to stay intact love those 4 characters and with using Cath so once in a while is fine for me.
I have a crazy theory why there was no resolution of Wo Fat / Steve story. i think peter wanted them to be half-brothers but the backlash on forums discouraged him from doing that, so we have a cliffhanger. Now, they have time during summer to figure out how to get out of this mess with Doris/Wo Fat.
Other than that, the final episode was excellent.
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateofi (View Post)
I have a crazy theory why there was no resolution of Wo Fat / Steve story. i think peter wanted them to be half-brothers but the backlash on forums discouraged him from doing that, so we have a cliffhanger. Now, they have time during summer to figure out how to get out of this mess with Doris/Wo Fat.
Other than that, the final episode was excellent.
Not crazy at all ateofi I was just thinking the same Peter can't sell it to us after first bringing Mom McGarrett back from the dead and then in the next finale tell us that Steve and Wo Fat are half brothers, H5O is not a soap opera!!

Last edited by Immunity; 05-21-2013 at 10:30 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread