Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 05:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateofi (View Post)
I have a crazy theory why there was no resolution of Wo Fat / Steve story. i think peter wanted them to be half-brothers but the backlash on forums discouraged him from doing that, so we have a cliffhanger. Now, they have time during summer to figure out how to get out of this mess with Doris/Wo Fat.
Other than that, the final episode was excellent.
I think you hit the nail on the head. I was so prepared for those words to come out of Doris' mouth and then the "to be continued" literally happened.
rockturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockturtle (View Post)
I think you hit the nail on the head. I was so prepared for those words to come out of Doris' mouth and then the "to be continued" literally happened.
I thought I was crazy to expect that to come out of her mouth. Glad to know I wasnt the only one.
Does anyone have any idea if Wo Fat is older or younger than Steve?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fated to Love- (View Post)
I thought I was crazy to expect that to come out of her mouth. Glad to know I wasnt the only one.
Does anyone have any idea if Wo Fat is older or younger than Steve?
i always thought WoFat was older, but probably not by that much (not that you can tell anymore since half his face is messed up). i imagine if this were all true, that that may be why WoFat wanted to kill daddy McGarrett - b/c Doris left their family to start steve's? AHHAA i am getting so soap opera-y!
bubblykt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked it mostly. Did the cutting torch gang take out all the soldiers in the hall outside WoFats pen? Or was it tear gas? Steve will help WoFat escape. But I wonder if they are his men? Doris I bet is his mother. her going over seas will prolong Steve's anguish over what WoFat has on her. Doris like Kono may stay away for several episodes. Doris could easily be captured. Wo Fat being on her boat is intriguing. In the Michael/Adam/Kono story line they should have worked it more between seeing Michael putting back Kono's gun and last weeks finding it was used to kill that guy. That way if he was to die in a struggle with Adam it would be more dramatic. This time he should have wounded Adam maybe and fled. Or vice versa.
The story with the 5 dead agents and Rafael Salgado(liked him on The Unit) and his son was good. He plays that "wronged" bad guy good. Catherine and her ex could cause some waves. But it will probably turn out he is bad and 5-0 will have to bring him down. So over all it was good, to me.
Will have more to add when I'm done mowing.

In real life the WoFat actor is 12 years older. But doesn't look it on tv.

Last edited by webruce; 05-21-2013 at 10:26 AM Reason: adding a thought.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

The season finale has some high and low for me but overall I enjoyed it. There was a lot going on in this finale and it seems that every character needed a storyline.

I liked the terrorist case in this episode

It was great to see the whole team was helping Kono to escape from the police.

I really liked the Kono/Adam storyline Adam is on the run now for killing his brother so Michael’s friends will come after him and Kono wanted to be with the man she loves and who saved her live twice was understandable I was happy her name was cleared, the farewell on the dock was sweet especially the moment between Steve and Kono she will be back she promised Steve it was not forever. What I didn’t get was why in the world was Doris doing there trying to be on good foot with Steve again through helping his friends don’t tell me ther wasn’t another way to get Kono and Adam on that boot.

I loved Steve getting into Doris' face about all her lying, finally this time he didn’t fall for her tears but still no explanation from Doris why let Steve let her sail away without any answers . No surprise here I knew that we weren't going to get any answers AGAIN! When they use the Be Continue! I thought Dear Lord NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not another season with Mommy McGarrett drama

Danny and Chin both not really had a storyline this season so for the sake of keeping their fans happy Gabby showed up since when does she have the key’s from Danny house she was away for 9 months. And when Chin said to Kono follow your heart it was time for him to call Leilani I expect to see both ladies back in season 4.

The min Michael went into the lab I was afraid something would happen to Fong and I was right !! I was very disappointed in the reaction of the team the were to busy to show any concern only Kono but that was because she felt guilty.

I expected Michael would be killed and that it was Adam who killed him glad it was Michael I love Adam and want to see him back!

I liked the first scene between Steve and Wo Fat wow Steve really locked him up he never sees any daylight which is fine for me. Kudo’s to the make up department WF face really looked burned .

Catherine and her former boyfriend why we got to see him is beyond me but I have a feeling we will see that in season 4 something happened between them for sure in Amsterdam. I lived in Amsterdam but never saw a Navy ship from the USA there only when we have SAIL which is every 5 years . If Catherine will end up with this dude it would be fine for me lately I don’t see any affection or sweetness between Steve and Cath. No hug or kissing not any progress in this relationship to me they look as good friends notting more at the moment I hope we don’t get a love triangle between these 3 see that to many times in other shows.

I notice that all the couples ended on a happy note Kono/Adam Danny/Gabby Chin/Leilani only not Steve/Cath Steve went back to Wo-Fat in prison again to find out WF needed his help for what who is behind those doors if it’s the CIA why would Steve help Wo-Fat and when they are to help escape WF how will Steve survive this and will put Steve in trouble again. But how many times can WF escape from prison it’s getting old and boring!!

Peter has told us we would get some answer in the finale don’t know if you guys saw them but I don’t and that pissed me off I am over the whole drama queen mommy McG and the Wo Fat storyling and once again it will be dragged out through season 4.

Season 3 was not the best and we still left with a lot of questions I hope Peter L and the writers use the 4 months hiatus to fix what they have ruined this season and come back with some awesome new episodes.

Have a great summer everyone thanks for all your reviews and comments this season and I hope you all will be back in September for the season 4 premiere. In the mean time I hope you all visit our board to chat with us and see if we got pictures our other news about H5O the cast will be back at work mid July!
Old 05-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Probably my fault because I put way too much expectations on this episode, but I didn't really liked it.

The begining was amazing with the Camaro running from HPD and finally Steve and Danny helping out Kono. Too bad that that's about it for the Ohana helping out each other.

Duke was firm talking to Steve and Danny, and one more reason to love him. And thank you for mentioning that the fact Kono is dating the Yakuza guy reflects bad on her job line. It was like that little fact didn't affect things at all (and since Chin was the only one who ever mentioned it, it was starting to feel like he was exagerating) which is so not the case.

So here started the part of the episode that bugged me. Why add a COTW in an episode that had already a lot to solve? But anyways, at first glance a prisoner that had executed the CIA guys, and was on the run. Then there is the discovery that he has a son and possibly kidnapped him, just to turns out that he was actually trying to save the boy. I love Michael Irby since The Unit, but seriously this case would've worked better in a normal episode, and not in the finale.

Steve going to Wo Fat to ask about Rafael Salgado was stretched.... And Wo Fat giving good info just like that was off.
Kuddos to the make up team, because Wo Fat's make up was gross and amazing.
Another issue I had is, if Wo Fat is secured so tigh in that prison, with face recognition and all, how did Doris passed the screen? Also, is Wo Fat allowed to receive visits from anyone? If that's so, why put him in such a secure place? Fail!

Maybe it's something to do with my love for Danny, but I really like when he is all BAMF, and that kick was exactly that. And speaking of Danny, his reply when Steve asked if he had hung up on CIA, where Danny said "No I hung up on a schmuck, a gigantic schmuck" was perfect.... I love him!!!

The CIA didn't do a very good job when protecting the place where Salgado was being held, since Steve, Danny, Chin and Salgado himself just walked out of it without anybody stopping them.
So the guys went to the place to try to rescue the little boy, and the terrorist got shot in the back while trying to protect his son (maybe it's because I like the actor, but is it wrong that I thought the terrorist was sort of cuddly?!). The guy didn't say where was the target in San Francisco, then H50 called and waited for an ambulance, transport him to the hospital, the doctors took the patient inside, and there the guy decided that he wanted to talk to McGarrrett.... if he was gonna spill the beans, why not do it in all the time they were together?

I liked Kono and Adam setting things straight about not trusting each other, the cloned phone, and Michael's framming job.
Side note, that wound on Kono, really looked bad and not stitched.... she should be in the hospital and definitely would be in pain.
After this, both went to search in one warehouse/garage where the yakuza leave all their killing instruments storaged. And Michael killed the guy/used Kono's gun months ago, but only remembered now that the gloves were there? And for a guy that supposed killed a lot of people, Kono and Adam happened to find the smoking gun on exactly the one they were looking for....
Another side not, GP looks incredibly cute with a hat.

Fong is the favor guy for Kono, just like Cath is for Steve. Anyways, any excuse to see Fong is ok for me. He is a really good friend, and I can't help but think that he has a crush on Kono.

How in the hell did Michael get inside the Forensic Lab of the HPD? He just waltz in carrying a knife, stabbed poor Fong, and nobody saw it?! I get that to test the gloves, Fong probably waited until he was alone in the lab, but really, anyone can invade the lab and take away evidence like that?!

Now this pissed me off .... Apart from Max looking all worried about Fong, and the surprise look on the others when they found out, it seemed like nobody cared about him. The guy may not be as close the them as IDK Kamekona, but he is still a friend, right?! Where was the concern? Or even the mention if he survived or not the surgery?

The fight between the Noshimuri brothers was predictable... I thought that Adam would be injured and Michael would be able to escape, you know give a new villain to the show, but apparently TPTB like to have only one bad guy in the series and the rest need to die.

I loved Daniel Henney's acting.... when he got to the warehouse and found Adam there, I really didn't know if he was going to do something against him or not.
Now Ian's reaction to killing Michael was also AMAZING.... The guy knows how to pass sorrow and suffering.... I love those two guys.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Adam in charge of the Yakuza? So, doesn't he have guys to watch out for his protection against the guys that will try to kill him in revenge of Michael? From what Michael said, he was still trying to get the business, so apart from some thugs that sided with him, I imagined that Adam was more powerful, and even if he had to leave, he would have connections and wouldn't need Doris help. So, not only the show doesn't make the Navy seem real, they also don't make the mafia look real either.

And since I mentioned Doris, here is my thought on her scenes... WTF?! So, a whole season passed by, not even a tiny answer was given, and all we got was the antecipation of it almost being revelead just for them to say To Be Continued? To me it felt like, there you go stupid fans, another season and we give you nothing, but you still continue coming back for us to make you guys all idiots again. See you next season.

And finally, I was really looking forward to see either Steve or Cath have a new possible love interest, so maybe their relationship could move forward a little instead of the estagnant one we have right now. I liked the cute guy that is Cath's ex boyfriend, but why introduce him now?!! We have a lot on our plated at the moment to even care about that.

A terrorist case with the CIA that turned out to be a kidnapped one, then the prisoner was in fact trying to rescue his son, and Wo Fat got involved.... not to mention Kono being on the run, than Michael stabbing Fong, turning agaisnt Adam... WAY too many things again.

I also must say that I'm bitter, apart from when Steve and Danny helped Kono escape, Kono had to once again solve her problems by herself. I also thought that her name was cleared up quite too easily and fast. Now she is not on the run, she chose to leave. And even though I ship Adam/Kono, the leaving part just didn't satisfied me.
Granted, the goodbyes, Chin telling Kono to follow her heart, and the brief McKono moment were all adorable, it still felt like a waste of a good SL for Kono.

Speaking of following the heart, I liked that Chin called Leilani... it just felt right on that circunstance.
And I know I was super excited to see Gabby coming back, but when it happened, it was a cute scene, but something was missing.

The cliffhanger was just blah to me.... Again it got back to Wo Fat.... I like the actor, but please enough with the character.

I can say that I'm pretty sure that Cath will replace Kono in the task for (at least for a while) next season, and I honestly do not want that. But since it seems inevitable, I guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Again I had another love-hate relationship with an eppie. As a season finale, it wasn't near as good as s1 (but it would take alot to improve on that one) but not near as bad as s2.

Random Thoughts:

The case was better than most and was relieved that it was wrapped up before eppie's end.

Well, we can't totally say that Steve and Danny weren't concerned about Kono. They helped her hide at the risk of their own careers, and got scolded by Duke (I have always liked him) for it. I was a little surprised she was cleared so easily (I thought it was this SL that would carry into s4) and it was Adam that needed to flee.

Lots of Adam and Kono (a good thing since they are my favorite couple). I was glad that Adam was truly a good guy and Michael was the baddie. I agree with Si; I also thought that Adam would at least be injuried and but didn't think that Michael would die. (I again was surprised; I thought Michael was going to appear in S4). I thought it was touching and showed me the depth of their feelings for each other that one, Adam helped Kono find evidence to clear her even if it meant inplicating his own brother and two, Kono sacrificing her career and life in Hawaii to go with him.

OH NO NOT CHARLIE FONG!!! Si again is right; how did Michael slip into the lab?
Quote:
I can't help but think that he has a crush on Kono.
I always got that feeling Si that Charlie had a thing for Kono. And yes the lack of concern from everyone but Max was a little disturbing. Hopefully he will survive.

Was kind of disappointed that it wasn't just Chin, Danny and Steve there to say goodbye to Kono. Not sure why Catherine was there.

Speaking of Catherine, found it kind of interesting that she ran into her old boyfriend and the "did I do the right thing?" look she gave after he left. News flash Catherine, if after all the time you and Steve have been together and he not only won't even admit you are dating let alone you're his girlfriend, maybe it is time you reevaluate and maybe accept Billy's dinner invitation. You can't convince me that Catherine is satisfied with this "relationship". Steve has to be; he is getting favors done for him and sex. Let's put it this way; after Adam and Kono-who again gave up her life to disappear with Adam-left, Chin called Leilani, Danny reunited with Gabby and where was Steve? Still obsessing about Doris and visiting Wo Fat. It's time to move on Catherine. Maybe it would add another dimension to Catherine's character to remove the romantic entanglement with Steve.

Quote:
And finally, I was really looking forward to see either Steve or Cath have a new possible love interest, so maybe their relationship could move forward a little instead of the estagnant one we have right now. I liked the cute guy that is Cath's ex boyfriend, but why introduce him now?!! We have a lot on our plated at the moment to even care about that.
Me as well. Their relationship isn't going anywhere. I think the introduction of Billy was to give Catherine a "cliffy" moment of her own. Will she reevaluate her relationship with Steve and move on? Will it spur Steve not to take her for granted?

I loved it also when Chin called Leilani. If anyone deserves happiness and to move on, it's Chin. Leilani will be good for him and I hope we see her in s4. I could see them being my third favorite couple.

I was impatiently waiting for Gabby, and was a little disappointed her scene was so brief. But when she said "what was I thinking" and a big smile came over Danny's face, I was a high point of the eppie for me.

Again, I HATED everything having to do with Doris.Good news: Doris is gone. Bad news: Doris is coming back. Are we ever going to get any answers? How much more of Doris and her lies will Steve and us have to deal with?

Quote:
I have a crazy theory why there was no resolution of Wo Fat / Steve story. i think peter wanted them to be half-brothers but the backlash on forums discouraged him from doing that, so we have a cliffhanger.
I think that is a pretty good theory ateofi. Could I add on to that by saying that Peter isn't sure now where he wants to go with this so he is delaying it as long as he can. All I know is that this SL is tired, boring and needs to have the plug pulled on it. I have no interest anymore in what happens and find the constant game Steve and Doris plays (he yells, she lies, he calls her on it and she cries or yells) old and not worthy of either actor.

Quote:
As for Kono leaving, said it before will say it over and over again: Dont want anyone else replacing Kono. Dont want to add anyone else into the team. The four there are, are more than enough.
Quote:
I can say that I'm pretty sure that Cath will replace Kono in the task for (at least for a while) next season, and I honestly do not want that. But since it seems inevitable, I guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes.
Me neither. They could go on without Kono for a little while (if the speculation is true and GP is pregnant). Forgive me for not remembering who mentioned this, but someone mentioned that Catherine probably couldn't be absent from the Navy for too long so it wouldn't make sense for her to join the task force for any period of time. Of course this is the same show that has its task force "borrow" a Naval officer because the head of the task force goes way back with her CO....

Hopefully s4 will be a vast improvement over s3. If it isn't and with its move to Friday, s4 could be its last
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateofi (View Post)
I have a crazy theory why there was no resolution of Wo Fat / Steve story. i think peter wanted them to be half-brothers but the backlash on forums discouraged him from doing that, so we have a cliffhanger. Now, they have time during summer to figure out how to get out of this mess with Doris/Wo Fat.
Other than that, the final episode was excellent.
I agree with this. It is also interesting that I tweeted PL a while ago about bringing some romantic competition in between Cath and Steve somi was happy to see that. Not of course that it was because of me, I am sure others suggested it too but it shows PL listens to the public even though he pretends not to.
aliso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:01 PM
New Fan

Have to say, as much as I enjoyed the Mckono scenes, the highlight of the episode for me was Chin calling Leilani. Go Chin!

and Charlie totally had/has a thing for Kono. majorly friend-zoned though. lol. I think if the guys weren't in the middle of an urgent case, we would have seen more concern for Charlie. Even then, he always seemed to be more Kono's friend than anything else. Wish we could have seen her wish Charlie a good bye at the end.
rockturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

If our comments and tweets influence the writers which is cool. Then maybe this Summer the writers will be watching and wondering what we think on the Kono/Adam, Catherine/Steve/Billy, Chin/Leilani, Danny/Gabby, Steve/Doris/WoFat/mystery bad guys story lines.

Maybe the reason they brought in ex bf, Billy Harrington. Maybe they will watch our feedback this summer and decide, if he does more then sees Catherine. He could become a nuisance, or they could go out a few times and make Steve jealous and he "fights" for her. Or she could go date him and it takes Steve a while to see what he lost. Or and I hope not, Billy could be the start of a ark where he turns out to be bad.

Now the WoFat/Doris story seems it will be stretched out more with her over seas and WoFat escaped with Steve's help. This could give them time as you say to fabricate the next step. But if she was gone 20 years, she would have had to have been WoFat Sr.'s lover at least 12 years before that to have her be WoFats mommy. Also she said she killed WoFat Sr. Did she literally pull the trigger, or did she do something that set him up either to have the under world or Police take him out by her error. Maybe not killing WoFat at the house was her way of paying him back, but he didn't kill her either, so there is something there. Going to visit him at the Prison is interesting. And unless the CIA got her special visitor rights, I don't believe realistically she could get in. Did all the information get found out from the Champ box? And why hasn't Steve questioned Joe White more about his Mom's missing years?

The team breaking in to the prison to get WoFat could be his own, but could be the NLM Terrorists? We got a lot of information on them to not just let them disappear. Like on NCIS and LA, these enemies come back. Not sure the Yakuza has that power to get in. But they were after WoFat in the past when Steve helped him fight them. But WoFat being dropped off at Doris's slow boat to Shanghai by Kamekona's helicopter could happen.

The previews said that the 4 would become 3. I bet like me you thought, "No they can't kill one off!" But if Kono is pregnant, they probably will keep her "Over Seas" for a few months. We will probably hear that Micheal's men will be after them. Maybe have the crime rate by the Yakaza go up with the unrest in leadership. Kono's pregnancy could be written into the story as her and Adam are close. But as "Numb3rs" and "The Mentalist" to name 2 tried to hide the fact of pregnancy with them always working behind a desk or wall, or computer, eventually you can tell. Another I bet not popular idea as her "temp replacement" is to bring back Lori Weston. But with her on "Chicago Fire" It won't happen. Maybe Duke can move up like he did on the original series.

They should have shown more concern for Fong. But as someone stated, maybe because of the case they will feel it later. If Kono and Adam have a strong bond, then Fong will have to watch from afar.
Nice to see Danny with Gabby. Hope it doesn't move to fast. Danny's ex should also be back in it and Gracie should have some problems. Chin and Leiani was a good thing him calling her. That also should move slow, but more then it has. He should think back still.

Danny kicking Rafael Salgado against the car was good. But Danny should be the more by the book guy that he was in S01, and S02. But like Horatio Caine on "CSI:MIAMI", he does have a child soft spot. Steve can be the normal hot head.

Hopefully the Friday move won't kill it.
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If our comments and tweets influence the writers which is cool. Then maybe this Summer the writers will be watching and wondering what we think on the Kono/Adam, Catherine/Steve/Billy, Chin/Leilani, Danny/Gabby, Steve/Doris/WoFat/mystery bad guys story lines.
Don't think it will have any influence on twitter their are a lot of fans who find every epiosde great and they praise Peter and the writers/directors for a fantastic episode each week. and when somebody tweet one bad comment to Peter hell breaks lose.

I think Peter L. will not be pleased that H5O moved to Friday maybe for us fans who are tired of the Shellburne case it's a good move now Peter has to do something to keep his show on the air.

Quote:
Maybe the reason they brought in ex bf, Billy Harrington. Maybe they will watch our feedback this summer and decide, if he does more then sees Catherine. He could become a nuisance, or they could go out a few times and make Steve jealous and he "fights" for her. Or she could go date him and it takes Steve a while to see what he lost. Or and I hope not, Billy could be the start of a ark where he turns out to be bad.
Maybe it's time for Cath to move on I don't see any sparkle or affection between them anymore. and this coming from a McRollins fan They are seeing each other now for 5 years and still both can't say that they are in a relationship we never have heard them saying that they love each other or talk about how to go further. And to bring a old BF back to make Steve jealous is so soap opera don't want to see that on a crime serie.

Quote:
Now the WoFat/Doris story seems it will be stretched out more with her over seas and WoFat escaped with Steve's help. This could give them time as you say to fabricate the next step. But if she was gone 20 years, she would have had to have been WoFat Sr.'s lover at least 12 years before that to have her be WoFats mommy. Also she said she killed WoFat Sr. Did she literally pull the trigger, or did she do something that set him up either to have the under world or Police take him out by her error. Maybe not killing WoFat at the house was her way of paying him back, but he didn't kill her either, so there is something there. Going to visit him at the Prison is interesting. And unless the CIA got her special visitor rights, I don't believe realistically she could get in. Did all the information get found out from the Champ box? And why hasn't Steve questioned Joe White more about his Mom's missing years?
TBH the writers made a mess of this storyline they had to keep it with the stuff in the Champbox instead of bringing dead mommy McG back. Doris disappeared 20 years ago
how could she have worked or having contact with Wo-Fat when she had a family to take care off.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:06 PM
New Fan

This may seem random but would anyone know what kind of jacket Steve/Alex was wearing during the closing scene of the season finale when they were sending Kono off on the freighter?

Thanks!
ma_ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:09 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=-Fated to Love-;69687016]I agree, I too am fed up with the whole Doris/Wo Fat thing. At times it feels like they are implying that Steve & Wo Fat are half brothers. But then I wonder if it is shown that way just to create hype But whatever it has dragged on for too long now. We needed an answer by this finale.

How old is Wo Fat supposed to be? He still looks a lot older than Steve and closer to Doris' age, so could it possibly be that Wo Fat is his father?? I mean they made him get the new haircut to make hom look a little more like him!
ma_ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Now this pissed me off .... Apart from Max looking all worried about Fong, and the surprise look on the others when they found out, it seemed like nobody cared about him. The guy may not be as close the them as IDK Kamekona, but he is still a friend, right?! Where was the concern? Or even the mention if he survived or not the surgery?
Are you forgetting the complete lack of concern from Steve or Danny for Kono after her last stint in the lock up and then having to go UC as a dirty cop? Yeah.

If they couldn't even wrangle up having them ask or talk to Kono (Chin's her cuz, he doesn't count), who was a key member of their team, showing concern for Fong, who isn't 5-0 was a far cry away!
Old 05-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_Marie (View Post)
Are you forgetting the complete lack of concern from Steve or Danny for Kono after her last stint in the lock up and then having to go UC as a dirty cop? Yeah.

If they couldn't even wrangle up having them ask or talk to Kono (Chin's her cuz, he doesn't count), who was a key member of their team, showing concern for Fong, who isn't 5-0 was a far cry away!
Yeah... you're right. I always try to block that lack of concern over Kono...
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread