Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-22-2014, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Looks like Bastian Baker is paying a surprise visit to Atlanta and playing an impromptu concert. Nina posted about it so I'm hoping we get some pics of them. He's really cute
:-p. I like them together as well.
Wow, all these boys younger then Nina I am still hung on Alex. LOL Nina is a magnet for everything that moves and breathes, male and female....surprised? Nope!
Old 08-22-2014, 07:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Wow, all these boys younger then Nina I am still hung on Alex. LOL Nina is a magnet for everything that moves and breathes, male and female....surprised? Nope!
Hi guys *waves to all* ..long time no see. I've been taking a little break from here.

I just think that everyone loves Nina. Whether as a friend or something more. Really, its ridiculous how much people seem to love her and talk about her and how fun she is. All the cast and crew seem to adore her, I think everyone is just a tad bit in love with her. I bet all she would have to do would be crook her little finger at them , and they would come running.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Team Viking still.

Nina! I see you.

and

Old 08-22-2014, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
Hi guys *waves to all* ..long time no see. I've been taking a little break from here.

I just think that everyone loves Nina. Whether as a friend or something more. Really, its ridiculous how much people seem to love her and talk about her and how fun she is. All the cast and crew seem to adore her, I think everyone is just a tad bit in love with her. I bet all she would have to do would be crook her little finger at them , and they would come running.
Yeah, i noticed. She is addiction.....but a sweet kind. And then you just want more and more.

I saw negativity on the Net, but its all ppl who are jealous and dumb, or just some "fans" who cant have a case against her. Sorry, just a slight diverting from the point. But i also want to say that we, the ones who love her are more and our love for her is stronger then anything.

Wow, team Viking is so blond, i realize it now. Cute though. OK, i am Team Munchkin cause it is Nina and i am disparately addicted to her. I am curious to see where the duel is going
Old 08-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Notice how when Alex talked about Malin, he said they were like brother and sister but no such reference to Nina. He is saying he is the closest to her so i think a romance may be starting with these two and they are taking things slow. I also would be fine if while she was taking it slow with the Viking she was having fun with Bastian till the Viking and her get more serious:-) I just want her to explore all options before she settles down again. Is that wrong of me??
Old 08-22-2014, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Notice how when Alex talked about Malin, he said they were like brother and sister but no such reference to Nina. He is saying he is the closest to her so i think a romance may be starting with these two and they are taking things slow. I also would be fine if while she was taking it slow with the Viking she was having fun with Bastian till the Viking and her get more serious:-) I just want her to explore all options before she settles down again. Is that wrong of me??
I was thinking about the distance.....it usually is an issue. Is he still based in Europe?
Old 08-22-2014, 02:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I was thinking about the distance.....it usually is an issue. Is he still based in Europe?
Can I join this discussion too? Can't resist when it comes to a certain Viking.

He's still filming Vikings in Europe. I think he said on Twitter that it will wrapped up by the end of October. Will Nina still be filming TVD by then? He's usually in LA when he's in the US and he likes to travel a lot. He went to Maldives with his family last year. I'm SO excited to hear that he said he'd go to Atlanta to scare Nina. I need him he'll really stick to his plan and do it and beat Team Munchkin.

As a fan of Xander, I've always thought that he has a crush on her (I've never seen him smile and look soooo happy like when he is with Nina before.) Based off of his recent interviews that he said "I was really happy to see her, but I was also very angry that she got me." and "I was so happy to see her but it was hilarious." and "Nina and I more so than anyone.", I'm so convinced that he has had a crush on her ever since they filmed The Final Girls. He said in both of his recent interviews that he was happy to see her. I would roll on the floor and start squealing if Nina liked him as more than friends But I heard she likes older guys? Can she make an exception for a Viking?

Sorry for the long post. >,<
Old 08-23-2014, 10:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie17 (View Post)

As a fan of Xander, I've always thought that he has a crush on her (I've never seen him smile and look soooo happy like when he is with Nina before.) Based off of his recent interviews that he said "I was really happy to see her, but I was also very angry that she got me." and "I was so happy to see her but it was hilarious." and "Nina and I more so than anyone.", I'm so convinced that he has had a crush on her ever since they filmed The Final Girls. He said in both of his recent interviews that he was happy to see her. I would roll on the floor and start squealing if Nina liked him as more than friends

Sorry for the long post. >,<
Agreed. I have always dismissed them as friends but now even I am not so sure. Let's see how it progresses. I always got this feeling that Alex had a crush on Nina. AS for Nina, she is certainly making an effort to meet him. So is it a slow building romance? Time will tell.

Quote:
But I heard she likes older guys? Can she make an exception for a Viking?
true but I think she needs to make an exception because of this.

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...otlight-01.jpg
Old 08-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Agreed. I have always dismissed them as friends but now even I am not so sure. Let's see how it progresses. I always got this feeling that Alex had a crush on Nina. AS for Nina, she is certainly making an effort to meet him. So is it a slow building romance? Time will tell.

true but I think she needs to make an exception because of this.

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...otlight-01.jpg
his picture you posted ....how dare you? Its like Nina is teasing us all so badly, as we know nothing but we have expectations.....She is a woman who was created to make love to her IMO.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
his picture you posted ....how dare you? Its like Nina is teasing us all so badly, as we know nothing but we have expectations.....She is a woman who was created to make love to her IMO.
Look what I am going to post now. Pure heaven

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 08-24-2014, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay Alex is cute but...the hair seeing it wet and the length it looks odd to me for some reason
Old 08-24-2014, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Okay Alex is cute but...the hair seeing it wet and the length it looks odd to me for some reason
Its a viking thing Yeah, i like him better with the hat LOL. Wow, this picture below, he is so checking her out. Idk if he has a GF or not but Nina is too tempting for anyone, just anyone.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

A viking thing huh? it's weird but yeah, they seem to be cute but there haven't been any kissing pics yet right?
Old 08-25-2014, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
A viking thing huh? it's weird but yeah, they seem to be cute but there haven't been any kissing pics yet right?
Nope.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Kissing pics. That's too early. We don't even know what is their relationship status at the moment.

If they are indeed more than friends then they are in early stages of what we call "testing waters."

Last edited by Ash84; 08-25-2014 at 04:34 AM