View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:58 PM
vessy
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
Hi guys *waves to all* ..long time no see. I've been taking a little break from here.

I just think that everyone loves Nina. Whether as a friend or something more. Really, its ridiculous how much people seem to love her and talk about her and how fun she is. All the cast and crew seem to adore her, I think everyone is just a tad bit in love with her. I bet all she would have to do would be crook her little finger at them , and they would come running.
Yeah, i noticed. She is addiction.....but a sweet kind. And then you just want more and more.

I saw negativity on the Net, but its all ppl who are jealous and dumb, or just some "fans" who cant have a case against her. Sorry, just a slight diverting from the point. But i also want to say that we, the ones who love her are more and our love for her is stronger then anything.

Wow, team Viking is so blond, i realize it now. Cute though. OK, i am Team Munchkin cause it is Nina and i am disparately addicted to her. I am curious to see where the duel is going