Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-27-2014, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nina's Love Life Thread #8: Please read the OP before posting!

Before you make any posts, you must read this because if you skip it, there's a good chance that you will be in trouble. So for your sake read it please!

1. This is a thread for Nina and other potential men she may be dating. But you must remember
that this board is centered around Nina, so while Nina may be dating someone you may
discuss this someone but you are not to discuss this person and who they might be dating
because this would be going off-topic. stick to Nina and the potential love interest.

2. Absolutely no discussion of Ian or Derek because there are threads for them
on this board here and here. Don't bring them up and do not compare any of the men to each other,
it isn't a contest

3. Do not bash or badmouth anyone. Do not bring things over from twitter just
to reply or make fun of. If there's something going on over at twitter deal
with it on twitter (same goes for all other social networking sites). Also do not bash or disrespect the posters,
other threads or other boards.

4. If you support Nina with Ian, I would advise you to simply lurk.
But if you can handle the thought of Nina possibly being with someone else by all means
post here. If I see you bringing Ian into the conversation or causing
problems you will be asked to stay out of the thread.

5. In this thread you will see speculation, so there's no question that everyone will have their own theory
judging by certain tweets, photos, etc. Do not try and shove your opinion down someone's
throat and don't insult anyone for not agreeing with you. To avoid being offensive
or accused of stating your opinion as a fact, try starting your post with "I think" or something
that let's others know that it is an opinion.

6. If there is someone breaking the rules, it is okay for you to respectfully let them know
and if they continue breaking the rules, contact me and I will take care of it. Do not mini-mod
the thread by telling a poster to edit their posts, or any action that a moderator would
ask of posters. This is not only confusing to posters but it's a good way to get people to resent you.

If you are seen breaking the rules, you will get a private message notifying you what rule
you broke and will be asked to read these rules over. If you continuously become
a problem you will be asked to leave the thread until you can follow the rules,
and if you still are a problem, your name will given to a moderator manager and be reported.

Also: This thread has been known to be explosive and fights have broken out, but because
so many of you requested this thread be back, Ashley and I are going to honor it and have as much
patience as we can. That being said, you will be expected to have patience as well.
If there is a problem on the board, send me a message and wait. Do not get angry that
your message hasn't been answered right away. I am on every day so your
message will be read and replied to on the same day (or midnight) so don't start sending more
and more asking why I'm not answering and why I'm letting the rules get broken
because that's not what's going on. Have patience and if you must, ignore the poster and go on
with your conversation until we can reply and help. Thank you.

Old 06-27-2014, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

ATTENTION: Please no disrespectful comments on why Nina would date someone. You may not say or even insinuate her dating/sleeping with someone for money, vacations, backstage passes or ANY other possessions. If you post here then you have to be respectful of Nina so only nice things are to be said here and everywhere else on this board.

And lately there has been a lot of trouble in here so if we have to close this thread down again we will so please try to follow the rules and be respectful of Nina and each other.

Old 06-27-2014, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Nina hanging out with the infamous Brad in Bali bwahahahaha

Instagram

Stefan&Katherine
Old 06-27-2014, 03:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)

Instagram
That's awesome. Little Nina so unpredictable. You gotta love it. Too bad his Instagram is private. He really is a cutey!!

Seems his instagram is not private anymore:-) Hope he posts more pics or she posts latergrams like she did last time.

Last edited by natalias; 06-27-2014 at 06:19 AM
Old 06-27-2014, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

I never understood why he got such a bad rap. Nina literally never posted a pic with him last summer. They were all found on a friend's fb.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 06-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I never understood why he got such a bad rap. Nina literally never posted a pic with him last summer. They were all found on a friend's fb.
I think it's because a section of the fandom was waiting with baited breath for a potential reunion when last year's summer hiatus was over. But when pics surfaced of Nina riding on his back & kissing his cheek, that hope for a certain potential reunion started to diminish, & people blamed him for it. I don't think it was about him personally...it was more what he represented that people hated...

Personally, I think he's adorable
Old 06-28-2014, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Nina with that mj_jaffar i told you guys about
Instagram

ETA: Nina's newest pics are in Switzerland and Bastian Baker is there. Prob why she followed him on twitter.

Lol Riawna followed Brad on instagram

Stefan&Katherine

Last edited by LotusRises; 06-28-2014 at 10:45 AM
Old 06-30-2014, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the link
Old 06-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Nina with that mj_jaffar i told you guys about
Instagram

ETA: Nina's newest pics are in Switzerland and Bastian Baker is there. Prob why she followed him on twitter.

Lol Riawna followed Brad on instagram
Which pics from Switzerland. Nina is still in Bali right? I'm pretty sure Brad and her are still hanging out since Ri started following him. He is hot:-)

Nina started following Bastian Baker after she met him at the WMA and he followed her, Emma and Kellan at that same time. I'm hoping we get more pics of her and Brad like we did last year.
Old 06-30-2014, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

No she didn't follow Bastian till last week and several ppl said she was in Switzerland on the 20th and so was he.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 06-30-2014, 12:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Instagram
He is cute. Nina should hang out with him more often.

Last edited by Ash84; 06-30-2014 at 01:24 PM
Old 07-01-2014, 04:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Brad started following Ri back and she posted a pic from Bali. Looks like they are all still hanging out. Would be cool if he went with them to Beijing but who knows. Nina may meet up with James R there lol. He keeps liking her pics so he still in the picture somehow:-). You go Nina!
Old 07-01-2014, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

I think JR's just a stage 5 clinger tbh. And he's in Japan, not China.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Apparently Brad posted a pic of he and Nina's arms linked but he deleted it yesterday.

Also Nina referred to men as a buffet in China. Hahaha.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-05-2014, 03:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Apparently Brad posted a pic of he and Nina's arms linked but he deleted it yesterday.

Also Nina referred to men as a buffet in China. Hahaha.
at Nina's comment.

As for Brad pic, he tried to compensate for it by posting this pic but this is not enough. We want the original pic Brad.

Instagram