Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-05-2014, 04:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
Apparently Brad posted a pic of he and Nina's arms linked but he deleted it yesterday.

Also Nina referred to men as a buffet in China. Hahaha.
What was her exact expression already? Something along the line you are trying them all and then you are moving to the next And riawna who was in the public on the front was ROFL after she said that!
Old 07-05-2014, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

They asked her about if she would want Damon and Stefan. Her reaction was hilarious. And then she says Elena was smart and tried them both and so would she but that men are like a buffet. You try each thing and then you move onto the next so Elena should explore the world and try a French or English or Italian guy. And yes I saw Riawna laughing.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

That answer is kind of kickass of her
Old 07-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

So supposedly some French fan saw Nina and Bastian Baker kissing but then she deleted it or something. If anyone speaks French they should investigate further. In other buffet I mean love life news;-) Nina is finally following Brad on Instagram. Wish we could get more pics of them from Bali.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
So supposedly some French fan saw Nina and Bastian Baker kissing but then she deleted it or something. If anyone speaks French they should investigate further. In other buffet I mean love life news;-) Nina is finally following Brad on Instagram. Wish we could get more pics of them from Bali.
Someone else said it was not true, on twitter again. So funny how some ppl translate LOL

Buffet - i like how Nina makes me want to have a huuuge buffet at home and just try some delicious men....no, i mean pastries.

Last edited by vessy; 07-07-2014 at 02:19 PM
Old 07-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

I told y'all she ain't dating anyone. Just enjoying these dudes for a minute and then she's on to the next one. "Too many boys. Vampire problems".

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Or she's not even sleeping with most of them, it seems that when she's seen with someone everyone will assume they must have something going on She may just be hanging out or what you said, just having a bit of fun. Either way, go her
Old 07-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I told y'all she ain't dating anyone. Just enjoying these dudes for a minute and then she's on to the next one. "Too many boys. Vampire problems".
Yup, indeed. If only i were a vamp for a day. And Neens seems to enjoy biting... i am beginning to think things.....maybe our girl is a vamp for real
Old 07-07-2014, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Or she's not even sleeping with most of them, it seems that when she's seen with someone everyone will assume they must have something going on She may just be hanging out or what you said, just having a bit of fun. Either way, go her
Well she basically said it herself that she tries a man out and then moves onto the next one lol. I never said she slept with all of them but even if she did, who cares. She's happy playing the field.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Sorry to double post but I come bearing a gift instagram.com/p/qNFnyWvV5R/

Stefan&Katherine
Old 07-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Look who's here! What a small world. Nina ends her hiatus like she started it!

Last edited by ninie89; 07-08-2014 at 02:43 PM
Old 07-09-2014, 07:22 AM
New Fan

Me seeing Nina and Xander together = so happy.
Apparently, according to JustJared, Nina was at the Bulgari event to help welcome Alexander as Bulgari new brand ambassador. #Vikings and #Munchkin reunited at a very fancy place.
Old 07-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well she basically said it herself that she tries a man out and then moves onto the next one lol. I never said she slept with all of them but even if she did, who cares. She's happy playing the field.
Are you referring to when she was asked about who she would choose between Stefan and Damon in the Beijing interview? Because I took that more as a good answer to get out of having to choose like she had always done before I'm not saying she isn't having flings left and right because from the looks of it she is. But I don't feel that it proves she's getting into bed with them all or even the majority. Whatever it is that she's doing, I really could care less because it's her personal life and I don't think any less of anyone who has that lifestyle. I just mean with Nina we have no idea for sure of whats going on
Old 07-10-2014, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninie89 (View Post)
Look who's here! What a small world. Nina ends her hiatus like she started it!

Lovely. One more!

Old 07-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Nina's on IG posting all of her conquests lol

Stefan&Katherine