Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Same here. If they are really hanging out at almost every weekend in some capacity then perhaps there is something more than friendship brewing between them. You know the phase to know each other before officially dating.

Anyone has a pic of Nina from the front? I just want to be sure that this is indeed Nina.

Agreed and sad to know he is no longer available.
There arent pics of the front but I am surprised to be honest that the paps did not catch them they were at the Roosevelt hotel which is always swarming with them the guy said he didn't watch the show but thought it was her but I am pretty sure it was her she usually post pics of the things she doing and when she doesn't it is because she doesn't want people to know and since she just denied she was dating him wouldn't look to good if two weeks later she was
Old 09-08-2013, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
at the end of the day if that person makes her smile this is what is important. but i think i said to someone this.. i don't see him being the daddy of her babies
agree. and I don't think Nina looking for a father for her children. she and Derek are not known by that much, I think they're still getting to know each other to see how it goes. Nina said that she in no hurry to have another serious relationship, and maybe it's still like that or maybe he changed her mind. we will see.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Anyone has a pic of Nina from the front? I just want to be sure that this is indeed Nina.

:
no.
nickcastla I saw from the front. But honestly I didn't who she was. He was just there with her. They showed up late.
nickcastla Didn't know who until someone saw my photo
Old 09-08-2013, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
at the end of the day if that person makes her smile this is what is important. but i think i said to someone this.. i don't see him being the daddy of her babies
he is from a big lovely family and good nanny for nephews ,he will be a wonderful husband for Nina or for any other girl
Old 09-08-2013, 09:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Well, there is no need for them to get married anytime soon, I mean, hey, they are young plus Nina will be filming in ATL for the next 1,5 years. I think it's good if they have a chance to hang out and have fun, marriage and kids is really long down that road atm.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly-fly (View Post)
Well, there is no need for them to get married anytime soon, I mean, hey, they are young plus Nina will be filming in ATL for the next 1,5 years. I think it's good if they have a chance to hang out and have fun, marriage and kids is really long down that road atm.
Agreed. Dating is for checking compatibility. You take it to the next level with only one person. Let's see how it goes. I hope Jules is on board with this thing. I value Nina's relationship with Houghs family and I don't want it to get ruined.

Quote:
he is from a big lovely family and good nanny for nephews ,he will be a wonderful husband for Nina or for any other girl
Nice to know. Are you Derek's fan? Have you followed Derek's career for sometime?
Old 09-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Whoever said Nina/Derek, I wholeheartedly agree!
Old 09-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Supreme Fan

I think Nina and Derek would make a super cute couple but if u go to this guys Instagram he said they were just standing close. The verdict still isn't out for me but if it is happening Kudos to Nina for her taste. Derek is the sweetest guy and an amazing dancer
|||~{@ |||
Old 09-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Derek and Nina dating?! Nina is Julianne's best friend what d u guys think of dating ur best friend brother? Will u b comfortable is this happen or already happen to u In real life? Coz Nina met derek through julianne or will there will be limits? I think she already met the hough family during their Idaho trip..., opinion guys
Old 09-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Famous people usually say they are just friends, etc. But if Nina ever hooks up with Derek, I say good for her. Just watched the Derek/Nicole dance scenes on YT and he's fabulous. Go for it, Nina!
Old 09-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
I think Nina and Derek would make a super cute couple but if u go to this guys Instagram he said they were just standing close. The verdict still isn't out for me but if it is happening Kudos to Nina for her taste. Derek is the sweetest guy and an amazing dancer
i can't with that dude from insta..now he is saying maybe they are friends lol
Old 09-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Agreed. Dating is for checking compatibility. You take it to the next level with only one person. Let's see how it goes. I hope Jules is on board with this thing. I value Nina's relationship with Houghs family and I don't want it to get ruined.
Yes, exactly! There are so many marriages in Hollywood that don't last more than a year or two and that's I think because people hook up and not really think about that properly, but I'm sure Nina is a smart girl so she wont be in that situation. It's good to know the person, his family, hang out and really see how it goes, live a little together. Marriage and kids is a very serious things not to be taken lightly.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Nina has managed to keep a very good relationship / friendship w Ian post break up so maybe it's one of her qualities and it won't be a problem w Derek lol
|||~{@ |||
Old 09-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Love Nina, but i don't like Derek. i just don't see them as a couple, and i don't think they are.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverLetMeGo (View Post)
Love Nina, but i don't like Derek. i just don't see them as a couple, and i don't think they are.
I have no opinion on Derek, i just never followed his career. i love dancer though. But, it does not seem they are dating.