Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nina's Love Life Thread #2: Please read the OP before posting!

ATTENTION: This is a thread several of you requested so I am going to let you all have it, I just want some rules laid down so that everyone is clear and no one is offended. This thread is for the discussion of Nina and other men in her life romantically and that is it. If you are a Nina/Ian fan this is probably not the thread for you unless you are able to accept that Nina is POSSIBLY seeing other people. This is not a place where Ian should be discussed in a bad light. Of course he can be discussed or brought up, just not in a negative way. Speculation is welcome, but please remember that it is only speculation. Not fact.

1.) No bashing or negative discussion of any real life people
2.) No bashing or negative discussion of Ian Somerhalder (or his board)
3.) No bashing of opinions or other posters in this thread
4.) Do not state opinions as facts.
5.) We have noticed that there are certain posters on FanForum who are considered "sources" on Nina/Ian, please do not link, copy, or speak of this source because it only leads to conflict. If you are one of these people who consider them sources you will have to just read their posts from the board they originated from or PM someone else who has access to them and discuss them through there.
6.) If problems like this happen in the future then you should only PM us and let the moderators handle it so that there isn't breaking of the rules. Do not try and handle the issue yourself.

If you don't like something you've read and it hurts your feelings, you will have to ignore it or not participate in the thread. Of course you may respectfully disagree and say so but in a respectful manner.

If you see other posters breaking the rules, PM Erin or Ashley and it will be dealt with. And that's it for now

Last edited by Erinღ; 09-09-2013 at 11:24 PM
Old 09-05-2013, 07:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt
Old 09-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tyfnt
Old 09-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Back to topic.
I think I will die laughing if Nina joins DWTS and partners with Derek.
I remember everybody joking about TVD ratings and Nina joining DWTS to boost them.

Sorry, I just don't see them as a couple.He is so clean cut and Nina said she likes them messy.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEfan27 (View Post)
Back to topic.
I think I will die laughing if Nina joins DWTS and partners with Derek.
I remember everybody joking about TVD ratings and Nina joining DWTS to boost them.

Sorry, I just don't see them as a couple.He is so clean cut and Nina said she likes them messy.
If Nina joins DWTS then that will be a great idea.Nina will found an outlet for her high energy.. As for Derek, he doesn't seem to be her type either but then again having a type is a very flexible thing. It doesn't mean you can't date people who were not your type before. It's not a hard and fast rule. I do not think myself they are dating but those who think they are have their own reasons to believe it. We cannot ignore their logic as well. At this stage, it's all fifty fifty for me.
To those people who said that Derek is downgrade, I disagree. Derek is attractive and a talented person. He is by no means a downgrade. He is closer to Nina's age and also have a similar fun type, energetic nature. I am not an Ian fan and I have never found Ian attractive looks wise and personality wise. So for me, both Ian and Derek are in the same category attraction wise. As for Derek's personality, I have not much idea about him but he seems to be a nice person and this is all what matters now.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The second picture is Nina and Derek in Cabo . The girl saw them . To Nina same clothes as in Chicago and this is her cap out of the suitcase .
Of if this in Cabo is Nina, Derek was not with her on this vacation.

Nina on DWTS, would be great, she is so flexible, she will rock it!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Reposting this since it was posted toward the end of the last thread.

Hey everyone I've read over the past several posts and notice that there are breaking of the rules on here and I want to address them so that everyone will understand.

We all know that there are certain posters on that are considered to be sources for some of you, but you may not speak of them in here or link their posts in here because it can lead to conflict. If you are one of these people who consider them sources you will have to just read their posts from the board they originated from or PM someone else who has access to them and discuss them through there. So no more posts linking to other boards or posts. And also remember, no discussion of other boards.

If problems like this happen in the future then you should only PM me and let me handle it so that there isn't breaking of the rules, and I want to say that to all of you. I do realize that everyone here is very protective of Nina and there isn't anything wrong with that but if someone says something against Nina or something that breaks the rules just PM me instead if I missed their posts Because when you all reply with anger in here it adds more posters that have broken the rules and then I have to set everyone straight

Old 09-06-2013, 03:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Of if this in Cabo is Nina, Derek was not with her on this vacation.

Nina on DWTS, would be great, she is so flexible, she will rock it!
Were all together in June
Old 09-06-2013, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
Were all together in June
Well, they are friends; I resume good friends, knowing how Nina feels for Julianne Nina was very clear that she is not a typical friend. Not like others in LA and how difficult it is to have a real friend in Hollywood, so I guess JH really is different from the crowd. Derek is her brother, so they hang out sometimes. But apparently on very rare occasions. Nina is not like most stars who flaunt their personal lives and intimate partners in front of every microphone they see. She gets annoyed by all the overachievers in LA and her behavior so far has proven this to be so. I love how she manages to be happy around her friends and the positive energy she give to people.
So, nothing there to worry about.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Tftnt!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 09-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nina in a bikini on a horse that lucky horse I'll bet she's having a secret affair with that horse
Old 09-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Nina Dobrev & Derek Hough Beacher’s Madhouse in LA
Old 09-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
Nina Dobrev & Derek Hough Beacher’s Madhouse in LA
Good for her.I hope she had a lot of fan.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hope she's happy.. in case there was something between them to me he likes.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I use to think they were just friends but now I am pretty sure they are dating if it makes her happy never imagined her with a guy like him though