Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate89 (View Post)
I hope she's happy.. in case there was something between them to me he likes.
At first I wasn't so sure about it but it look more and more that somethink is going on.If he make her happy I am happy for her.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nina deserves to be happy. If she wants to be with Derek, as friends or more, I support her.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nina would be great in DWTS. Perhaps this is what she'll do after TVD wraps up.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:20 AM
Passionate Fan

She just said at Teen Choice about a month ago that she enjoys being single..well, I guess a lot can change in a month. Wishing her all the best of cause! Hope he is a keeper.

*end Chris Pine is taken again, uh, Nina should have grabbed him while he was in the market*
Old 09-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly-fly (View Post)
She just said at Teen Choice about a month ago that she enjoys being single..well, I guess a lot can change in a month. Wishing her all the best of cause! Hope he is a keeper.

*end Chris Pine is taken again, uh, Nina should have grabbed him while he was in the market*
A lot can change ian day lol so in a month can't imagine lol
Old 09-08-2013, 08:22 AM
Loyal Fan

If Nina happy with Derek , I'm happy too . Love is always perfectly If she chose Derek ,then he is worthy . I love Nina and I like Derek . I respect her choice . I think they are both wonderful people

Quote:
I dreamed about Gosling for Nina
Old 09-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor_X (View Post)
Nina deserves to be happy. If she wants to be with Derek, as friends or more, I support her.
agree.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Loyal Fan

At first I use to be like ooo they don't ever hang out alone but this week he was in Atlanta and well this weekend none of the people they hang out with are in LA so I am pretty sure last night was not a group event I've always loved Derek Hough because of DWTS
Old 09-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I think for people like Nina or Ian is very hard to stay single for long time so I am not suprice that mabye Nina is dating Derek.But I always will be hoping for Nina and Ian to get back together.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:41 AM
New Fan

Hi all.

I used to love Ian and Nina together as I am a big fan of TVD and posted a few times on the Nian thread but that relationship 'appears' to be no more. Weirdly I have also been a long time fan of DWTS and Mr Hough and as far as I have can see, he is truly one of life's gentlemen. He lives life to the full, loves animals, is hugely talented and is a real action man - a more than worthy follower to Ian if that is the case
Old 09-08-2013, 08:46 AM
Loyal Fan

at the end of the day if that person makes her smile this is what is important. but i think i said to someone this.. i don't see him being the daddy of her babies
Old 09-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
At first I use to be like ooo they don't ever hang out alone but this week he was in Atlanta and well this weekend none of the people they hang out with are in LA so I am pretty sure last night was not a group event I've always loved Derek Hough because of DWTS
I agree. I first thought that they were just friends but they hang out a lot. It reminds me the begginings of nian in 2010 when they weren't official but pictures and sightings of them popped out every weeks.

Maybe they will make it official by walking together on the red carpet for the emmy's.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
If Nina happy with Derek , I'm happy too . Love is always perfectly If she chose Derek ,then he is worthy . I love Nina and I like Derek . I respect her choice . I think they are both wonderful people

I dreamed about Gosling for Nina
Gosling is also taken

If she is happy and if they can commute that's great! Time will tell!
Old 09-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 (View Post)
At first I wasn't so sure about it but it look more and more that somethink is going on.If he make her happy I am happy for her.
Same here. If they are really hanging out at almost every weekend in some capacity then perhaps there is something more than friendship brewing between them. You know the phase to know each other before officially dating.

Anyone has a pic of Nina from the front? I just want to be sure that this is indeed Nina.

Quote:
Agreed and sad to know he is no longer available.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Passionate Fan

I know, Ash, I know! It's hurts about Chris! Though the good ones are never long on the market

No, I don't think there is a pic from the front.

Last edited by butterfly-fly; 09-08-2013 at 09:00 AM