Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2013, 07:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
If not casual a photo with Sasha before Emmys, we and then didn't know with whom Nina spends time, she doesn't want that knew, because some fans angry
This also is very true. Most the outings Derek and Nina have been seen together are pictures taken from far away, and a few times Nina in facts has not been recognized, just Derek has.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
Totally agree ,when she only with brother(friends )she writes a lot of Twitter , when Nina and Derek together they are quiet
well that's not true. last friday and saturday the girls were at her place and she didn't tweet for 2 days...
Old 10-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)
@vessy - No one here is claiming to be a source. People are just referencing tweets and articles and such. If you think otherwise, you should tell a mod instead of making accusations. Then again, as BCarmen would say, I should practice what I preach and not play mini-mod by lecturing you here.

Also, if it's just a source that claims Alex is in San Francisco, well, I must assume that it's not true and Alex could live anywhere, including Toronto or Los Angeles.

Perhaps he flew from Toronto to meet up with Nina and hang out with her boyfriend and close friends and various celebrities!
i was generally speaking, no accusations. But some sentences do sound like accusations and ppl should take a note. this may be a specific thread but there should be no bashing of any kind. Even if someone somewhere said it. At least this is what i get by the rules so far. This is the good about this place - the respect!

Quote:
@vessy If it's just a source that claims Alex is in San Francisco, well, I must assume that it's not true and Alex could live anywhere, including Toronto or Los Angeles.

Perhaps he flew from Toronto to meet up with Nina and hang out with her boyfriend and close friends and various celebrities!
I am only basing on facts of what i know. Nina's Mom tweeted Nina is with Alex and i know from a few places he lives in SF now so this is what i posted. Anyone can thing he lives anywhere.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Apparently one of these 7-8 sightings did in fact see Nina with the whole group.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Edit: https://twitter.com/don_chanclas/sta...63795231928320 - OK, so this person said they saw Nina with them. Interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
i was generally speaking, no accusations. But some sentences do sound like accusations and ppl should take a note. this may be a specific thread but there should be no bashing of any kind. Even if someone somewhere said it. At least this is what i get by the rules so far. This is the good about this place - the respect!
I'm sorry you caught that part of my post before I could edit it out, since I should have kept it to PMs or something.

Are you referring to the Twitter/lying thing Rainbow said? I think she meant that different people can have motivations for lying on Twitter, so I wouldn't take offense. Like if they don't want Nina to be with Derek because they prefer her with a certain someone (as opposed to fans who think she *is* with that someone, so there would be no need to lie). Of course, people who do want her with Derek can lie on Twitter too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)
Apparently one of these 7-8 sightings did in fact see Nina with the whole group.
Which one? Or do you mean this one: https://twitter.com/CaitEd614/status/386759319292637184 - Yes, I'm convinced that's no coincidence.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

^^

The same one you posted on the top of your post, moraen.

I see no reason why they would lie, and they did in fact mention being there with a friend, who saw them too, so I guess that is settled?
Old 10-06-2013, 08:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I was wondering about this too. Not just the possibility that they might lie and say they didn't see her, but that they might lie and say they did. We must be careful about making assumptions when people tweet that they saw so-and-so or that they didn't. Pictures/video/tweets from the celebrities themselves are the only real evidence.

Also, does anyone have actual proof that Alex lives in San Francisco, or is that just a rumor? I ask because I can't find any links... though obviously Alex and Nina are in California, putting her tweet and her mom's together.
The last time I saw a picture of Alex, other than Comi Con, it was with Nina in Toronto at the end June right before she returned to Atlanta and after her trip with Derek and Julianne to Turks & Caicos. It was a quick Toronto overnight trip. There was a picture posted of Nina and Alex in a parking garage along with a couple of friends from DeGrassi. I was under the impression Alex was living in Toronto after graduating from the National Technical University of Athens in Athens, Greece. I remember Nina's mom tweeting about visiting Alex in Athens and enjoying a day of sightseeing with him. It has been mentioned before that Alex has several degrees in Engineering. According to his posted resume, the past three months Alex has been working in Calgary, Canada as a Site Foreman (Flood Relief) Ocean Pacific Restoration. I have no idea why it is being reported that Alex lives in San Francisco. Obviously by the tweet from Nina's mother, Alex and Nina are together in California.... I guess from the different sightings we will have to wait and see who Nina & Alex are with, but I'm under the impression they are hanging out with Julianne, Derek and other LA friends. I suppose it is possible that Nina wanted her brother to get to know The Houghs better considering how close Nina is to them. Perhaps Nina is thinking ahead in regards to how and where the Holidays will be spent and shared.

Last edited by 2424GAPeach; 10-06-2013 at 08:12 AM
Old 10-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I too agree to see no reason why they would lie. If they said Nina was there, then she was. It makes sense that she would want to spend some time with her boyfriend and some friends, even if she did spend some time with her brother also.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
well that's not true. last friday and saturday the girls were at her place and she didn't tweet for 2 days...
Why ?She posted photos and videos on the instagram and twitter 27,29 ,30,only 28 no

moraen OK, so this person said they saw Nina with them. Interesting! - YES !!!

Last edited by Rainbow777; 10-06-2013 at 08:27 AM
Old 10-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Gooby 2 þ@don_chanclas 8h
Kim and I were literally 2 feet away from Selena Gomez , Juliana hough and Derek , OMG!!!

Believe in love þ@believenianlove 1h
@don_chanclas hey,did you see nina dobrev with them last night ?

Gooby 2 þ@don_chanclas 33m
@believenianlove yes!!!!
Old 10-06-2013, 08:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Okay then.... there have been multiple sightings on twitter of people seeing Nina at Universal Horror Night with her brother and LA friends..... Awww! Sounds like they were having fun and gearing up for Halloween.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Peach, I think you may be right and that she wanted her brother and Derek to kind of bond since they most likely have plans to bring Derek home for the holidays.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

So now we have a sighting of Nina early in the day in LA and now one person saying she was with the group at universal. Along with the fact that many of us believe she is in a def relationship with Derek I feel they were together unless proven otherwise. I still think we will get pics later too but even if we don't, there's more evidence to say they were together then evidence to show they weren't. The burden of proof falls on the more unlikely story and judging by what's been happening in the last few months, the more unlikely story is that she was on the westcoast and not with Derek (her boyfriend for all intents and purposes.). That's my opinion only and I'm sticking to it:-p
Old 10-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
Okay then.... there have been multiple sightings on twitter of people seeing Nina at Universal Horror Night with her brother and LA friends..... Awww! Sounds like they were having fun and gearing up for Halloween.
Twitter sightings are unconfirmed sightings until and unless there are pics to back up. Let's wait for the pics to resurface before we conclude anything. As far as we know, Nina is with her brother. Rest is all assumptions and here say.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys, I had to go to bed, it was almost 4am for me. I will go back to read everything to see what news we have. Glad our couple were together again