Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Guys it's only 4 in the morning in LA still. If they were sighted or paparazzied we would by even get or hear about that till later today. And someone did see Nina on Hollywood blvd earlier in the day. I'm pretty sure they were all together last night and in a few hours more people/photo sites will report on it. If we go with patterns, then photos of celebs out and about don't get posted until a day after most of the time. Just be patient but everything points to them all being together :-) just my opinion as always.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Guys it's only 4 in the morning in LA still. If they were sighted or paparazzied we would by even get or hear about that till later today. And someone did see Nina on Hollywood blvd earlier in the day. I'm pretty sure they were all together last night and in a few hours more people/photo sites will report on it. If we go with patterns, then photos of celebs out and about don't get posted until a day after most of the time. Just be patient but everything points to them all being together :-) just my opinion as always.
Right now people are still in the midst of sleeping/uploading photos to Instagram, too, from Beacher's Madhouse. There was a big costume celebration there so will have to keep an eye out for Nina in disguise. Universal also likes to list celebrities that attended Halloween Horror Night(s), so they might mention her.

The more I think about this tweet: https://twitter.com/CaitEd614/status/386759319292637184

The more convinced I am that it's no coincidence that she mentioned Lily and Julianne the same night those two were spotted at Universal; so I think she listed people they saw while celebrating her friend's birthday and thus I'm inclined to think Nina and Emile were there too. But we won't know for a bit...
Old 10-06-2013, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
Yes . And Nina doesn't get recognized often out in public. I rare see anyone saying they saw her .People definitely recognize Derek and Julianne often,but not Nina

LostInTime,Julianne has a boyfriend
Interesting, and she is more famous then them.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
This is debatable.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)
Right now people are still in the midst of sleeping/uploading photos to Instagram, too, from Beacher's Madhouse. There was a big costume celebration there so will have to keep an eye out for Nina in disguise. Universal also likes to list celebrities that attended Halloween Horror Night(s), so they might mention her.

The more I think about this tweet: https://twitter.com/CaitEd614/status/386759319292637184

The more convinced I am that it's no coincidence that she mentioned Lily and Julianne the same night those two were spotted at Universal; so I think she listed people they saw while celebrating her friend's birthday and thus I'm inclined to think Nina and Emile were there too. But we won't know for a bit...

Since this is a "speculation" thread we are definitely right on topic !

I was wondering: If two people newly in love haven't seen each other since September 22, why would they want to be with their friends? It seems to me they would want to be alone.

I also am wondering how it would feel if people were scrutinizing and analyzing my every single word and action every possible minute of my life. I would want some privacy.

If Nina and Derek are actually a "couple" and both are in LA, maybe that's why they haven't been seen together yet.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No ,Derek and Julianne much popular in the USA and DWTS a lot more popular than TVD . Sorry ,but the TVD for teenagers ,DWTS watching people of any age and Julianne shooting the big movie ,it's not a serial she is very popular. Paparazzi like Derek and Julianne, but not Nina. In LA people didn't even know if it was her with Derek the night from Beachers , only on a photo learned .
Personally I do not doubt that Nina in LA
Old 10-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
No ,Derek and Julianne much popular in the USA and DWTS a lot more popular than TVD . Sorry ,but the TVD for teenagers ,DWTS watching people of any age. Paparazzi like Derek and Julianne, but not Nina. In LA people didn't even know if it was her with Derek the night from Beachers , only on a photo learned .
Because Nina does not like them and is so much more privet than almost any other star. This is why she lives ATL and how quiet it is there paps-wise. I will always love this about her. Trust me, i have been a fan of hers since almost the beginning of this forum, but as lurker initially.
As far as we know she is with her brother Alex right now. He lives in San Fransisco so I'd love to see some SF pics. Nina in Alcatraz in orange jumpsuit JK. JK. i know it is a tourist attraction now. But she'd rock the orange thing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janzabelle (View Post)
Since this is a "speculation" thread we are definitely right on topic !

I was wondering: If two people newly in love haven't seen each other since September 22, why would they want to be with their friends? It seems to me they would want to be alone.

I also am wondering how it would feel if people were scrutinizing and analyzing my every single word and action every possible minute of my life. I would want some privacy.

If Nina and Derek are actually a "couple" and both are in LA, maybe that's why they haven't been seen together yet.
idk
Old 10-06-2013, 06:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No ,Derek and Julianne much popular in the USA and DWTS a lot more popular than TVD . Sorry ,but the TVD for teenagers ,DWTS watching people of any age and Julianne shooting the big movie ,it's not a serial she is very popular. Paparazzi like Derek and Julianne, but not Nina. In LA people didn't even know if it was her with Derek the night from Beachers , only on a photo learned .
The only reason I do not agree with you is because the girls that spotted Derek in universal or at least two of them are VD fans there twitter was very telling they were like counting down to the premier that's the only reason I think that had she been at universal she would have been recognized ..... But she might have been at beachers she might just not have been able to go to universal or you might be right she just wasn't recognized but I think that's a slim thing Jmo of course
Old 10-06-2013, 06:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Because Nina does not like them and is so much more privet than almost any other star. This is why she lives ATL and how quiet it is there paps-wise. I will always love this about her. Trust me, i have been a fan of hers since almost the beginning of this forum, but as lurker initially.
As far as we know she is with her brother Alex right now. He lives in San Fransisco so I'd love to see some SF pics. Nina in Alcatraz in orange jumpsuit JK. JK. i know it is a tourist attraction now. But she'd rock the orange thing too.

idk
Alex doesn't live in San Francisco, Alex lives in Toronto
Old 10-06-2013, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Alex doesn't live in San Francisco, Alex lives in Toronto
He does now I am not sure but maybe some moths already. I am not sure but i think he is a student there now. Mama Dobrev posted something a while ago. if anyone can remember
Old 10-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Loyal Fan

We've already discussed many reasons for why Nina might not have been spotted, just as not everyone saw Selena, Julianne, Derek, and Lily. I wouldn't read too much into 1-2 people following TVD and not seeing Nina. Ultimately we only have speculation until we get more information, but until then, I think it's more plausible that Nina was there than that she wasn't there, despite no initial mention of her.

Of course, I can also see them not going out in public at all this weekend. I can easily imagine Nina hanging out with Alex and then meeting up with Derek very privately...

Edit: Well, no initial mention of her, but a possible sighting on Hollywood Boulevard, and another possible sighting with Julianne, Emile, and Lily.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
The only reason I do not agree with you is because the girls that spotted Derek in universal or at least two of them are VD fans there twitter was very telling they were like counting down to the premier that's the only reason I think that had she been at universal she would have been recognized ..... But she might have been at beachers she might just not have been able to go to universal or you might be right she just wasn't recognized but I think that's a slim thing Jmo of course
what girls ? Deleted tweet ? Can they saw no one and lied, because the fans nian.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:03 AM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm not trying to play the "who's more popular game," but paparazzi aren't going to pass up the opportunity to take a picture of Nina - whether or not she likes them. As one of the TVD reviewers said last season when fans questioned a title for an article - people click on links with Nina's name in the headline - paparazzi know that if they can get a pic of her (especially during this "are they or aren't they" phase with Derek) their link will get hits.

If Nina was with Derek (in addition to spending the weekend with her brother), then we will get pics of them at such a public event. In my opinion, if we don't see pics of Nina and we do have pics of the others at the outings, then she wasn't there. If we do get pics, then that's cool...but paparazzi know who Nina is. They'd take the pic if they had the chance.

Last edited by NEP; 10-06-2013 at 07:04 AM Reason: pesky punctuation
Old 10-06-2013, 07:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
what girls ? Deleted tweet ? Can they saw no one and lied, because the fans nian.
I was wondering about this too. Not just the possibility that they might lie and say they didn't see her, but that they might lie and say they did. We must be careful about making assumptions when people tweet that they saw so-and-so or that they didn't. Pictures/video/tweets from the celebrities themselves are the only real evidence.

Also, does anyone have actual proof that Alex lives in San Francisco, or is that just a rumor? I ask because I can't find any links... though obviously Alex and Nina are in California, putting her tweet and her mom's together.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sorry? is this not against the rules? Why would Nian fans be the reason.....