Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
Press is happening in LA? I saw Ian posted a picture and said he's going to press. That was in LA?
There doing press in Atlanta Nina was still on set yesterday night one of castmates posted a pic of her saying two days till VD
As much as you might want to see pics soon I doubt it we rarely get pics of her when she is in La as is and in my opinion she is going to be more the careful where she goes and who she is seen with ... I don't think it's a coincidence she stopped tweeting him and stuff since the Emmy congrats and social media exploded
Old 10-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
There doing press in Atlanta Nina was still on set yesterday night one of castmates posted a pic of her saying two days till VD
As much as you might want to see pics soon I doubt it we rarely get pics of her when she is in La as is and in my opinion she is going to be more the careful where she goes and who she is seen with ... I don't think it's a coincidence she stopped tweeting him and stuff since the Emmy congrats and social media exploded

she even stoped liking his pics on insta....
Old 10-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

So is press happening in ATL? Or Is Nina going to LA? I am kind of lost. TVD is coming so soon and she is very quiet
Old 10-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
Press is happening in LA? I saw Ian posted a picture and said he's going to press. That was in LA?
they are still in atlanta. i saw that chris one of the directors said that he is back on tvd, they probably start a new episoad.
Old 10-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
Of course ,very much negativity on Derek ,after her tweets, It is unpleasant ( I think Nina will try to protect him and relationships. But I want the picture
Old 10-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
they are still in atlanta. i saw that chris one of the directors said that he is back on tvd, they probably start a new episoad.
So sad they are not ding any shows
Old 10-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
Of course ,very much negativity on Derek ,after her tweets, It is unpleasant ( I think Nina will try to protect him and relationships. But I want the picture
It's unfortunate but most f the TVD fan base is teenagers who can be very cruel to her and him even more she needs to protect him a little and her image as well when the fan base is giving you hate it is not good
Old 10-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 987492
So sad they are not ding any shows
I know . I was really hoping for a late night show appearance. Or ellen, I love ellen lol.

Yeah Nina hss really stopped acknowledging Derek on social media since everything came out. Thats unfortunate. We never get pics of her in L.A as things were, so she'll probably be more careful now. She also never tweets stuff really when shes with him. Maybe thatll change but im not gonna get my hopes up. Less drama for her this way...

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 10-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think once TVD airs tomorrow, she'll be more free to do what she wants. I'm speculating that the Network bosses may have asked for things to be toned down so that her real life romance does not affect the shows romance of Damon and Elena. Just speculation on my part.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
I think once TVD airs tomorrow, she'll be more free to do what she wants. I'm speculating that the Network bosses may have asked for things to be toned down so that her real life romance does not affect the shows romance of Damon and Elena. Just speculation on my part.
Some people don't see the difference between this show and real life.
It is bad ( For me Nina it's Nina . Elena it's Elena . The big difference . For example, I like Elena and Stefan, but it isn't necessary to me that in real life they were a couple: ) I don't mix characters and real people. Just now beginning of the season.PR nobody cancelled , unfortunately ( I hope the vampire diaries will not affect the personal life of Nina. But in my opinion ,Nina and Derek very well
Old 10-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
Some people don't see the difference between this show and real life.
It is bad ( For me Nina it's Nina . Elena it's Elena . The big difference . For example, I like Elena and Stefan, but it isn't necessary to me that in real life they were a couple: ) I don't mix characters and real people. Just now beginning of the season.PR nobody cancelled , unfortunately ( I hope the vampire diaries will not affect the personal life of Nina. But in my opinion ,Nina and Derek very well
I totally agree with you. I'm actually a big Delena shipper and always have been but they are actors and I'm sure more then capable of playing their parts on the show. I'm fine with them doing whatever (or whomever:-)) they want in their personal lives and still ship them on the show. I think after Derek's Lumineers tweet and his little heart gesture on Monday's DWTS, him and Nina are more than fine. That's just my humble opinion of course.

On a side note, I hope Derek tweets support for TVD tomorrow like Nina did for the premier of DWTS. I understand that could get a bit complicated for obvious reasons but still hope he shows support somehow. It would be cute.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Once TVD goes on air, people will be less concerned about Nina's personal life and will probably concentrate more on the characters than the actors themselves.

Last edited by Ash84; 10-02-2013 at 01:03 PM
Old 10-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think after Derek's Lumineers tweet and his little heart gesture on Monday's DWTS, him and Nina are more than fine. That's just my humble opinion of course.

On a side note, I hope Derek tweets support for TVD tomorrow like Nina did for the premier of DWTS. I understand that could get a bit complicated for obvious reasons but still hope he shows support somehow. It would be cute.
I think so too, plus a wonderful weekend with Julianne I want to tweets support from Derek for the Vampire Diaries, but I very much doubt it This is a very bold step ,some fans will eat Derek without garnish

Last edited by Rainbow777; 10-02-2013 at 12:17 PM
Old 10-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I highly doubt Derek will tweet anything, it seems that he tries to be more discreet and subtle. (Well, he is quite obvious, but still, he tires. )
Old 10-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
That is what it looks like. Once TVD goes on air, people will be less concerned about Nina's personal life and will probably concentrate more on the characters than the actors themselves.
Doubt it considering on screen she is iin a relationship the media might actually begin to focus even more because of the way she looks on screen with her ex ...
I also don't think he will tweet support for VD I mean Nina bashing started when she started tweeting support for DWTS I am think they might want to avoid that negative press again ..... It's what happens when most of the fandom is 75% teens