Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Nina and Derek {Speculation/Appreciation Thread} #2: Because she wishes she could have celebrated with him

Nina and Derek
Speculation Thread
-----------------------
Rules
1. This thread is for speculation or appreciation for Nina and Derek,
so only discussion about them and nobody else.
2. There is no confirmation of these two dating,
so do not state your opinions as fact, only speculation.
3. No bashing of Nina or Derek
4. No bashing of other posters anywhere on FanForum
5. No negative discussion about other boards, threads, banned posters,etc.
6. If you don't support or agree with the idea of these two, do not
express that in here (also do not speak negatively about this thread anywhere else)
7. Do not talk or speculate Nina with anyone else but Derek since this thread is just for Derek.
8. Do not discuss/bash/disrespect Nina/Ian this thread.
9. Please always try beginning your posts with "in my opinion" or something
that lets others know that you aren't trying to state opinions as fact.
10. If you see that someone has broken any of the rules, send a PM to Erin or Ashley. Do not try and handle it yourself.
11. Do not purposefully lurk the Nina/Ian thread to see if there are any posts to report. That is the job of the moderators. Not saying you can't PM about a
poster breaking the rules but if it's obvious that you're only doing it to get people into trouble I will notice.

We understand that many of you are against this thread so please do not take part in this thread if you can't handle the discussion.

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...

Last edited by CreekFreak2525; 09-25-2013 at 11:52 AM
Old 09-25-2013, 11:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Tfnt

The first one finished rather fast methinks! Let's hope the same will happen with this one and with many cute pics
|||~{@ |||
Old 09-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Loyal Fan

i tried lol. its a lil funky, idk if someone knows how to fix it =/

edit:// nevermind, i fixed

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.

Old 09-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry - I posted in the previous thread - didn't realise a new one was opening as I typed. TFTNT.

This is what I posted:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate89 (View Post)
When contacted by AccessHollywood.com regarding romance rumors on Wednesday, a rep for Derek said, “We don’t comment on Derek’s personal life.“ A rep for Nina said, “We don’t comment on our clients’ personal lives.”

Hmm interesting because didn't they deny (i.e comment) that Nina and Derek were just good friends not so long ago??

Anyway, I am just happy for them both - hopefully any hoo-haa that accompanies the revelation of a new couple in celeb-land with eventually die down and they will be left to enjoy the giddy heights of love and passion that a new love brings to people. Being far apart can be a pain though, but it sure as heck means you appreciate each other when you do get together,

In my opinion.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

So as of right now both reps havent denied

DVD Commentary

Old 09-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT!

Reps not denying is definitely a "Yes" from them. It would be nice to know how much is true of these articles and sources, and was Nina really going to attend the Emmy's initially.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I really believe she would have attended. I mean why not? At the very least she woulda been at after parties

DVD Commentary

Old 09-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Her reps saying they don't comment on her personal life is confirmation to me because before her reps denid it and what would have been the difference to do it again if it wasn't true so congrats nina and Derek
Old 09-25-2013, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonsKitten (View Post)
Sorry - I posted in the previous thread - didn't realise a new one was opening as I typed. TFTNT.

This is what I posted:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate89 (View Post)
When contacted by AccessHollywood.com regarding romance rumors on Wednesday, a rep for Derek said, “We don’t comment on Derek’s personal life.“ A rep for Nina said, “We don’t comment on our clients’ personal lives.”

Hmm interesting because didn't they deny (i.e comment) that Nina and Derek were just good friends not so long ago??

Anyway, I am just happy for them both - hopefully any hoo-haa that accompanies the revelation of a new couple in celeb-land with eventually die down and they will be left to enjoy the giddy heights of love and passion that a new love brings to people. Being far apart can be a pain though, but it sure as heck means you appreciate each other when you do get together,

In my opinion.
The sad thing if anything things will get worse for them I am already seeing twitter and tumblr explode its sad but unfortunately it's the way people are I just wish people could see that she is still very good friends with said other person proven by them both yesterday and her relationship with him won't be affected by the one she is having with Derek
Old 09-25-2013, 12:19 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)
TFTNT!

Reps not denying is definitely a "Yes" from them. It would be nice to know how much is true of these articles and sources, and was Nina really going to attend the Emmy's initially.
In the past, Nina's reps have denied stories that weren't true on more than one occasion. In my opinion, a "no comment" is the same as a yes.

I totally wouldn't be surprised if Nina had originally planned to walk with Derek at the Emmys but then couldn't when something changed with her rehearsal/shooting schedule. These stories coming so closely on the heels of the Emmys makes me think that they'd planned to make things public then and then Nina's plans had to change.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP (View Post)
In the past, Nina's reps have denied stories that weren't true on more than one occasion. In my opinion, a "no comment" is the same as a yes.

I totally wouldn't be surprised if Nina had originally planned to walk with Derek at the Emmys but then couldn't when something changed with her rehearsal/shooting schedule. These stories coming so closely on the heels of the Emmys makes me think that they'd planned to make things public then and then Nina's plans had to change.
Yeah I agree on both accounts.

It would have been great seeing Nina in a gorgeous gown again, but we didn't get that.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyLou (View Post)
Doubt you saw it before me, I saw the original & sent it to one of the mods before this thread existed.

So what did you write about Derek's Emmy in your Emmy article? And the fantastic number he helped choreograph? Were you surprised when Neil Patrick Harris morphed into Derek in UNDER 2 seconds? The split-second timing to make those personnel changes so flawlessly was incredible.
Well, i provided with streaming by the company and they usually send it to us and then publish them to sites but never mind.

As for Derek and his number i did mention the number they presented and the fact that he won as well as a sentence with nominations history.
i was asked to elaborate more on the hosts gigs, and the main categories as well as funny speech part. I did not have much space for too many things to tell about. But i mentioned Nina not being there is a loss for the Emmys fashion history and mentioned the 2 dresses she wore. They cut out my Nina part because the article was too long and Nina was not there never mind, i did another article on Emmy fashion and i might have mentioned her more then the ppl who were at the show LOL. They kind of know i am a fan.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Really, this is just confirmation of what I already knew...

And Nina's rep should have said something else because its interesting that just last month her rep commented on her personal life enough to deny dating Derek but whatever

I'm Jasmine
Old 09-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)
Really, this is just confirmation of what I already knew...

And Nina's rep should have said something else because its interesting that just last month her rep commented on her personal life enough to deny dating Derek but whatever
I think they denied because it was too early for the Nian fandom to handle these news. She gets hate already can you imagine if it was revealed earlier?
|||~{@ |||
Old 09-25-2013, 01:03 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
I think they denied because it was too early for the Nian fandom to handle these news. She gets hate already can you imagine if it was revealed earlier?
Personally, my best theory is that they weren't really sure what their relationship was back when Gossip Cop talked with them. Yes, they might have been dating, but not at a stage where they wanted the possible (and likely inevitable) freakout from fans. The question may have even made them sit down and decide what their future might hold....?

I'm so disappointed in so much of what I've seen online today.

If Nina's happy, and she seems like she is, then it's not my place to say who I'd like her to date. I'm glad she seems to have found someone in Derek who makes her happy.