Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Happy Fandom-Has-A-Breakdown Day!
I thought it was a two week thing, starting at the end of the last episode, and ending in about a week or so when we may have all calmed down a little

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-28-2012, 06:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Omfg.

See, the ONLY thing that makes me think it could possibly be Wren is because he's not a "main" love interest. I think it if it had to be anyone though ... I mean, Haleb, Spoby, and Paily have had to suffer a lot. Hanna and Emily especially have had the worst of it; Mona was A and Maya died. They have suffered the most emotional trauma recently. Spencer's had it bad, but less so. Aria has barely even been touched at all. I love her, but really, it's only fair that Aria/Ezria suffer due to something A related. Baby Mama drama does not count, because it's 100% disconnected from everything else right now, and frankly, a total waste of time.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-28-2012, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

This is how I woke up this morning.

Old 08-28-2012, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
See, the ONLY thing that makes me think it could possibly be Wren is because he's not a "main" love interest. I think it if it had to be anyone though ... I mean, Haleb, Spoby, and Paily have had to suffer a lot. Hanna and Emily especially have had the worst of it; Mona was A and Maya died. They have suffered the most emotional trauma recently. Spencer's had it bad, but less so. Aria has barely even been touched at all. I love her, but really, it's only fair that Aria/Ezria suffer due to something A related. Baby Mama drama does not count, because it's 100% disconnected from everything else right now, and frankly, a total waste of time.
Agree with this. It's always bugged me that Aria gets of so easy. The three have all had their relationships attacked and been physically harmed in one way or another, while Aria hasn't had anything.

I feel like I'm more nervous right now than I was about my exam results...

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-28-2012, 07:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Agree with this. It's always bugged me that Aria gets of so easy. The three have all had their relationships attacked and been physically harmed in one way or another, while Aria hasn't had anything.

I feel like I'm more nervous right now than I was about my exam results...
I'm more nervous tonight than I've been for anything in years. You when you get so excited/nervous/scared that you just feel like throwing up? Yeah, that's how I feel right now.

Quote:
This is how I woke up this morning.

I've been listening to my PLL playlist to pump myself up for tonight.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
See, the ONLY thing that makes me think it could possibly be Wren is because he's not a "main" love interest.
The only thing that makes me worried is that Julian Morris was away filming for OUAT for a little, so idk if they are going to write him off as the BetrAyer to just have him be away
Old 08-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
The only thing that makes me worried is that Julian Morris was away filming for OUAT for a little, so idk if they are going to write him off as the BetrAyer to just have him be away
Maybe he's the one that gets injured? That would make sense then.

Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

8 1/2 hours.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wren being injured would make sense I guess.

I'm still holding out for Nate being the ultimate BetAyer. I'm sticking to it
Old 08-28-2012, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Wren being injured would make sense I guess.

I'm still holding out for Nate being the ultimate BetAyer. I'm sticking to it
If Nate doesn't at least die, I will be so pissed off. He's playing the Mona role this season -- nice at first, then a little suspicious, then super shady ... but the Liars still don't suspect him. Which is why I'm convinced he is Maya's killer. The way he blew up at Emily for, in his mind, being a cocktease, sounded like someone who had been spurned by Maya, not a cousin. That rant was too personal. And he freaked out Jenna, which, hello, that's pretty obvious. Ofc Emily would never believe it, because she was a ~connection with Nate, or so she thinks.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Nate has to be the killer. If not, he wasted so much screen time and served no purpose really.

As for who the betrayer is, I still think the girls won't find out this episode yet. It will probably be in the closing credits like the other A moments so just the audience will know.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyK125 (View Post)
Nate has to be the killer. If not, he wasted so much screen time and served no purpose really.

As for who the betrayer is, I still think the girls won't find out this episode yet. It will probably be in the closing credits like the other A moments so just the audience will know.
Agree with this. The girls won't find out yet, they probably won't until the end of 3B

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-28-2012, 09:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Seriously.

Quote:
I think it might be like the Jenna/Garrett reveal, where we the audience saw stuff, but the Liars didn't. But not necessarily in the ending credits.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-28-2012, 09:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Just dp-ing. As usual.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-28-2012, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The writers (and by writers I mean Andy) are milking the whole "Paige-leading-the-A-tracker thing for all it's worth until the very last minute. Can they please just not?

I'm nervous omg I feel like I need a drink. It's not even 10 am.

amelia | icon: mel