Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by five items (View Post)
These are my guesses for the tomorrow:

Betrayer: Wren or Holden
Maya's Killer: Nate
Dies: Nate (stabbed by Emily with his own knife in a struggle)
Injured: Caleb or Mona
Agree with this. No way is Nate not the killer, and Mona or Caleb have to be the injured person for Hanna to react that way. I can't really find a reason why Ashley would be up there.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-27-2012, 01:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Nooooo, not Wren please.
I really DON'T want it to be Wren, but he's high on my suspect list rn because all of the Liars trust him. I mean, Aria really doesn't know him, but Spencer/Hanna/Emily all have really strong relationships with him, and I imagine Aria considers him an ally too.

Quote:
Anyone knows when PLL will return after the mid finale?
Halloween episode is October 16th, and S3b starts January 8th, 2013.

Quote:
My guesses as well, except maayyyyybbeeee (long-shot) Mona dies instead.
She's a series regular though, so this would be incredibly unlikely.

Quote:
But what would Wren or Holden's motives be for being A? or do you think they've done something else other than being A?
Idk what their motives could be. Maybe they were being blackmailed? If A (supposedly) blackmailed Melissa, I don't see why A couldn't blackmail someone else into being an accomplice. When MK says "A team", it doesn't necessarily mean a willing accomplice to A, it just means someone who is helping them.

I'm suspicious of Holden because he was definitely at the Sputnik diner, but Jenna and Noel said they found Emily there alone, didn't they? Also, Holden was weirdly evasive about the whole seeing Maya at the parties thing. And why was he at the parties ANYWAY? Seems suspicious.

ETA: Actually, I changed my mind. I don't think it's Wren. But Holden is a good possibility. I really don't know who else it could be, without it being a letdown (ie, if it was Lucas).
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 08-27-2012 at 01:55 PM
Old 08-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really DON'T want it to be Wren, but he's high on my suspect list rn because all of the Liars trust him. I mean, Aria really doesn't know him, but Spencer/Hanna/Emily all have really strong relationships with him, and I imagine Aria considers him an ally too.
You're right. And he's all nice and sweet so it was easy to gain the girls trust. Would that be a reason why he worked at that mental hospital where Mona was?

But no seriously, I don't want my bb to be the bad guy.

ETA: I think Holden is a possibility too with what you just wrote Twisty. (IA with anything that does not involve Wren tbh. )

Quote:
Halloween episode is October 16th, and S3b starts January 8th, 2013.
Oh my, January is so far.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I seriously have no clue who is the New!A or on the A!Team at all.

Nate is so involved with the Maya thing though.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm torturing myself right now trying to put all the pieces together. I feel like we know so much ... and nothing at all. I'm sitting here at work trying to put a timeline together. This is ridic.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm torturing myself right now trying to put all the pieces together. I feel like we know so much ... and nothing at all. I'm sitting here at work trying to put a timeline together. This is ridic.
I've been doing exactly the same. I've gone back to this online game I used to play when I was like, 14, to try and take my mind off of it for a bit

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmmmmmmmmm. Interesting:

Spoiler:
Old 08-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

The worst part is that every couple of hours or so I have the momentary panic of BUT WHAT IF IT'S PAIGE. Honestly, I would probably just quit the show if that happened. Enough is enough already, ffs. Leave Emily alone.

That's hilarious .... but a ridiculous stretch. IMHO, since the day I saw that pic of Emily, I was convinced Nate was Maya's killer/the one who dies, because he gave her that shirt in the first place, and PLL loves poetic justice.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
The worst part is that every couple of hours or so I have the momentary panic of BUT WHAT IF IT'S PAIGE. Honestly, I would probably just quit the show if that happened. Enough is enough already, ffs. Leave Emily alone.

That's hilarious .... but a ridiculous stretch. IMHO, since the day I saw that pic of Emily, I was convinced Nate was Maya's killer/the one who dies, because he gave her that shirt in the first place, and PLL loves poetic justice.
Nate gave her that shirt ? LOL that makes it much more hilarious. Emily has no reason to be on the A team.

Am I the only one that believes that Nate isn't Maya's cousin at all ? If y'all remember, before Maya disappeared some guy was texting her the whole day and she kinda dumped him. So maybe Nate took revenge on Maya ? And Jenna wasn't warning about Paige but about Nate ?
Old 08-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The worst part is that every couple of hours or so I have the momentary panic of BUT WHAT IF IT'S PAIGE.
I'm like, that, but not just with Paige, with the girls, Toby, Melissa, Caleb and Ashley, too. At this point, Paige would be a huge disappointment, and if Toby is the moral compass they've always said he is, then that would be ridiculous. I go in phases, right now I'm freaking out about it being one of the girls, again.

Quote:
Am I the only one that believes that Nate isn't Maya's cousin at all ?
That's basically what we all think here. He's her stalker, not her cousin.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Honestly, the ultimate Betrayer for me would be Alison..... Period.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Pretty sure 99% of people who watch PLL think Nate's the stalker, not cousin.

Ugh, I don't know who the betrAyer could be. NO ONE SCREAMS A TO ME! Like, Mona TOTALLY. But no one is giving me vibes, so I can't guess AT ALL. Wren, no. Holden? We saw him a millisecond this season. ugh. And no one else could be. Especially when the promos are all...SOMEONE THEY ALL TRUST. Um...they trust NO ONE and I don't think they trust the same person. So I call BULL**** on this "trust" thing.

YES to Nate being the killer and dying. PLEASE and Thanks!
Old 08-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
SOMEONE THEY ALL TRUST.
That's why I said Alison... Being betrayed by your own best friend who pretended to be dead for three years ?! It can't get worst then that.

If it isn't Alison it's a family member.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It says someone close to them, so I guess that doesn't necessarily mean someone they trust, just someone in their lives for some reason, such as a familial link.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Pretty sure 99% of people who watch PLL think Nate's the stalker, not cousin.
If it turns out that he is really her cousin, he should get an award for creepiest cousin ever. But I'm pretty sure he is the stalker. He just can't cope with rejection and the way he told Emily that Maya was the same and then quickly added that he heard her talk with guys over the phone or something like that.

I don't speculate about A any more tbh, I watch the show out of habit. I only don't want it to be Caleb because I need a happy ship in my life. I think Paige would be too obvious, they were never in-your-face about Mona. I suspected her but it was never made too obvious.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.