Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Nate went all crazy on Jenna and Emily the last few eps. So..CREEPER. Ain't gonna miss you.

I think Ali's return or whatever is way too soon. So it'll be awhile for that.

I just give up on the guessing game. No point. I'll find out Wednesday.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:57 PM
New Fan

Super pumped for this. I have high expectations that they are going to reveal another member of the A team in a way that it is not forced and just out of the blue. I have a really bad feeling Nate is going to be Maya's killer, and that's REALLY disappointing. ESPECIALLY if it's not going to be connected to A/Alison/Ali's killer.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Nate went all crazy on Jenna and Emily the last few eps. So..CREEPER. Ain't gonna miss you.
Yeah. He is cray cray. It's a bit weird that Emily trusted him so quickly. Same goes for Spencer and Cece. The girls shouldn't trust people so easily.

I think that Jenna might have seen something when he thought she was still blind.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 08-27-2012 at 04:09 PM
Old 08-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
It says someone close to them, so I guess that doesn't necessarily mean someone they trust, just someone in their lives for some reason, such as a familial link.
I have to disagree. In order to betray someone, that person needs to trust you first.

And the promos keep talking about the "ULTIMATE BETRAYER". "Ultimate" is a big word. So I just CAN'T see it being someone random like Holden or Wren. I'm a 100% sure it isn't one of them.

People that (in my opinion) won't be the "ULTIMATE BETRAYER":
1. Jenna > They don't trust her
2. Nate > Only Emily really knows him
3. Paige > To obvious and the other girls don't trust her
4. Mona > Already betrayed the girls
5. Cece > The girls don't even know her that well
6. Wren > Aria and Emily probably have seen him like one time lol
7. Holden > Same with Wren. Aria is the only one that really knows holden. The other girls talked to him like one time -_-
8. Noel > The girls don't trust him

9. Melissa > She could be it to be honest, but I wouldn't call it the Ultimate Betrayer since Spencer betrayed Melissa like a couple of times.

So the contenders (in my opinion) for the "ULTIMATE BETRAYER" are:
1. Alison > My Hot contender. Being betrayed by your dead best friend for three years ?! It just can't get worst.
2. Jason > That would be a big shocker. The girls do trust him.
3. Ezra > Don't have to explain here
4. Caleb > Don't have to explain here
5. Toby > Don't have to explain here
Old 08-27-2012, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The reason I don't think it's Ali is that the show would literally have no point if they found out that Ali was alive. The whole premise was originally to find out who killed Ali (or Courtney, as the case may be).

I'm kind of thinking Jason is involved somehow. He's one of the only people that the girls kind of trust by default. All of the girls.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 08-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
6. Wren > Aria and Emily probably have seen him like one time lol
Seeing as we know Emily has his phone number, I think she's seen him way more than one time, and if the other three have, it's safe to assume Aria has too.

Quote:
7. Holden > Same with Wren. Aria is the only one that really knows holden. The other girls talked to him like one time -_-
They knew him before he came into the show, he was brought in as someone who had gone travelling with his family for a while, like Aria. So it's probable that they all know him, and have all spoken to him more than once.

Quote:
9. Melissa > She could be it to be honest, but I wouldn't call it the Ultimate Betrayer since Spencer betrayed Melissa like a couple of times.
According to Torrey

Spoiler:

Old 08-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Hmm..Jason....it could lead to the money thing? I don't know!

I can't think of anyone who really fits ULTIMATE BETRAYER position.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

If it isn't Alison (I agree about the fact that the writers won't reveal that she's a live so soon in the series), it's Jason.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Seeing as we know Emily has his phone number, I think she's seen him way more than one time, and if the other three have, it's safe to assume Aria has too.

They knew him before he came into the show, he was brought in as someone who had gone travelling with his family for a while, like Aria. So it's probable that they all know him, and have all spoken to him more than once.

According to Torrey

Spoiler:
Yeah but they are all non factors to be honest.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinkdc (View Post)
Yeah but they are all non factors to be honest.
Not really, it proves that both Wren and Holden could very possibly be close to all of the girls, which makes it very easy for them to betray them. I'm not sure who this betrayer is, but there is always a chance that either could betray all of them, at any time.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Not really, it proves that both Wren and Holden could very possibly be close to all of the girls, which makes it very easy for them to betray them. I'm not sure who this betrayer is, but there is always a chance that either could betray all of them, at any time.
Yeah but it shouldn't only be the ultimate betrayer for the girls..... it should be for the viewers as well.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah but it shouldn't only be the ultimate betrayer for the girls..... it should be for the viewers as well.
How would they not be? Very few viewers don't trust Wren, and Holden didn't do anything that looked shady until earlier this season. People that don't analyse everything have no reason to believe either, Wren especially, is even a possibility.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
How would they not be? Very few viewers don't trust Wren, and Holden didn't do anything that looked shady until earlier this season. People that don't analyse everything have no reason to believe either, Wren especially, is even a possibility.
Because they are none factors in the series. They aren't that relevant. Especially holden. Some people don't even know who Holden is lol.

Seriously if it is going to be one of them, I'm going to have a meltdown and a huge WTF moment. Because it would be very random and weird.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The worst part is that every couple of hours or so I have the momentary panic of BUT WHAT IF IT'S PAIGE. Honestly, I would probably just quit the show if that happened. Enough is enough already, ffs. Leave Emily alone.
I don't have that feeling she is but if she is part of the A Team, I WILL BE DONE. But I highly doubt that Emily will have 2 love interests killed off, with the third being a murderer or betrayer

In 24 hours will be nearing the end of the episode. HOLY ****
Old 08-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Because they are none factors in the series. They aren't that relevant. Especially holden. Some people don't even know who Holden is lol.

Seriously if it is going to be one of them, I'm going to have a meltdown and a huge WTF moment. Because it would be very random and weird.
We KNOW that Holden is relevant because he was brought into the mystery a few episodes ago. I highly doubt they would keep Wren around if it wasn't relevant in some way, even if it's just because of something he can do to help. Of all the characters, these aren't the irrelevant ones.