Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah i did the season 2 rewatching on Super RTL every wednesday and that's why season 2 is much more in my mind than season 1

Mirror is an episode which always stays in my mind because it's one of my favorite and funniest ones and also the episode i started with Legend of the Seeker. a friend told me to try the show and Mirror was casually on tv. so i watched and laughed the whole time though i didn't know the characters and all. but it was so amusing that i started immediately from the beginning and caught up
Old 09-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Mirror imo is still the funniest episode of the show. I love it, it's definitly one of my top episodes, it's funny yet still has the seriousness about the show that I love, and overall just a great episode.
Ria
Old 09-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just am not able to watch LotS with the German voice overs... It's so horrible. That's why I never saw the show on German tv.

And all the Richard/Kahlan stuff we get, although some of them isn't Richard/Kahlan at all is just amazing
Old 09-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

I think a part of me is still disappointed that those pictures of R/K I saw in the lake before I watched the show, turned out not to be them. I was so excited for it!
Ria
Old 09-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I bet you were! Have there been promo pics before? Or was it in the promo? Since I hadn't discovered the show back then I don't know...
Old 09-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

No, I was watching a bunch of R/K videos after I had started the show and they had those scenes in there. I think I might have also seen like screencaptures or arts made with them, like from searching for icons I saw them.
Ria
Old 09-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, now I get what you mean. So you were really excited for it because you saw the stuff in the videos and the more you caught up you reached the episode and were disappointed. Nah, that's really not nice.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I mean I wasn't disappointed as much cause I still love the episode, but I just thought they had more kissing scenes of actually them then they did.
Ria
Old 09-12-2013, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, that could be true They were kissing a lot, the false Richard and Kahlan. But it just wasn't them. Although I have to admit that I wouldn't have liked Richard and Kahlan at all if they were like these two.
Old 09-14-2013, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

No, I'm glad the real R/K weren't like that, but I would have loved the makeout.
Ria
Old 09-15-2013, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who wouldn't But what we got wasn't too bad either... Although they never really were the two of them. Most of the times, Kahlan wasn't herself or forgot about it.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

I know! That was like the theme of S1, let's get all these really hot scenes, but oh just kidding, it's not them in some way shape or form.

I mean they only have 2 actually kisses in S1 right? Their first kiss and then the kiss in the finale, correct?
Ria
Old 09-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now that I keep thinking about it... It's really just two kisses I never even realized that it was just two kisses. That's kind of depressing, really!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

It is sad, but they weren't very coupley like that in S1 at all, they had more hugs. Lots and lots of hugs.
Ria
Old 09-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

But we at least got sooo many hugs and in season one I was more than okay with it! For example the one in Convertion!