Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2016, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
SEETHING. there is no other perfect way to describe it because that's exactly how I feel.
Like this has to be something from fanfiction- it cannot be real. W-T-F. ughh I have a feeling we need to stop talking about this it is a spoiler

gahhh YES. Me too! I love how she says it too, so serious
Yup I'm done with it too. Sometimes a little venting helps.

Yeah me too ... I remember laughing so hard when I first heard it because Lindsay's delivery was PERFECT. Like she was trying not to crack up herself but still had to say it to that random Arker. And I'm especially happy I have it now with all this fail going on, big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)
GAh, so glad I quit watching Jason's crappy show middle of season 2. I knew he would shove Clexa down viewers throats, even though it is a toxic relationship, it makes ZERO sense whatsoever, and it pretty much ruins Clarke as a character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
I don't recognize this Clarke. I truly don't.
Pretty much. (excellent usage of the Michael GIF BTW) I don't recognise the Polis Clarke much, sadly. It's just telling when one half of the ship needs to be retconned to this extent to make the ship seem viable but whatever. /sosaltyrightnow

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-17-2016, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
Yup I'm done with it too. Sometimes a little venting helps.
Oh it definitely does

*breathes in breathes out*

Quote:
Yeah me too ... I remember laughing so hard when I first heard it because Lindsay's delivery was PERFECT. Like she was trying not to crack up herself but still had to say it to that random Arker. And I'm especially happy I have it now with all this fail going on, big time.
haha me too! I remember I was like did I just hear her right? ahhh glorious season 1

Quote:
Pretty much. (excellent usage of the Michael GIF BTW) I don't recognise the Polis Clarke much, sadly. It's just telling when one half of the ship needs to be retconned to this extent to make the ship seem viable but whatever. /sosaltyrightnow
Sadly, same here But we have many more episodes to go so let's just hope, it only gets better? *wishful thinking?*

oh god, there's this whole boycott-the-episode situation happening on tumblr/twitter right now.... BLAH

Last edited by redrose13; 02-17-2016 at 08:58 AM
Old 02-17-2016, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

Venting is the only thing getting me through right now

Old 02-17-2016, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

^^I'll be boycotting for sure. And before you said anything, it's MY choice. It has nothing to do with Bellarke. Just the poor quality of the show. If this is the only way to make them hear us...then SO BE IT!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-17-2016, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm watching this show until the last episode airs - I couldn't care less about that spoiler. I mean
Spoiler:
, what do you expect and nothing in this show ever lasts long or goes the way we think it will.

I don't blame Jason for getting pissed - if you ever look at the replies he gets on Twitter ..frankly I would have lost my mind if I were him. People are INSANE.

Old 02-17-2016, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
I'm watching this show until the last episode airs - I couldn't care less about that spoiler. I mean
Spoiler:
, what do you expect and nothing in this show ever lasts long or goes the way we think it will.

I don't blame Jason for getting pissed - if you ever look at the replies he gets on Twitter ..frankly I would have lost my mind if I were him. People are INSANE.
I love the show to much to boycott it No matter what happens, Im watching it till its over or gets cancelled.

I'm glad i'm not in Jason's shoes either, he gets so hate from people no matter what he does. He has a Bellarke scene and Clexa fans get mad, he has a Clexa scene, Bellarke fans get bad. If Clarke is alone, they everyone gets mad. He just cant win.

Old 02-17-2016, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm watching this show until the last episode airs.
Same, I can't let go of it just yet. I have to watch till the very end

Quote:
I'll be boycotting for sure. And before you said anything, it's MY choice. It has nothing to do with Bellarke. Just the poor quality of the show
I'm sorry to hear that will you be watching this week's episode?
Old 02-17-2016, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a shame to see people even mention boycotting it But if you're only watching for Bellarke and you aren't happy, then suit yourself I suppose!

Old 02-17-2016, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

New Interview! No spoilers! It's a good interview. No mention of relationship with Octavia or Clarke though going ahead.

The 100: Bob Morley talks Bellamy's character growth, season 3 arc

Quote:
“I personally don’t like guns at all, so pointing a gun at someone or having a gun pointed at me makes me feel very unbecoming.
I think they’re a scourge. It doesn’t fill me with joy, being the gun guy. [Bellamy] loves guns, he loves fighting, and I’m like, “Ahhh!” [Laughs]”
I love this *thumbs up*

Quote:
How do you think Bellamy has changed to reach this point?
Bellamy was, like you said, kind of a black-and-white douche in the pilot, but he always had a heart, and his sister was the key to that. He had a big heart, but would make very rash decisions based on emotions. In his development, I feel like he stayed true to that the whole way… though he’s probably got better hair now. [Laughs]
Speaking of Bellamy's hair.....

Quote:
Bellamy’s low-tech, but what about you and the fans online? Do you keep up with what they’re posting?
I used to be more involved, but I did find some things a bit disconcerting, that may or may not have influenced the way I thought about my character, so I shied away from that.
This makes me sad that Bob Morley and now Eliza Clarke have chosen to stay away from twitter and post so little because of the behavior of some awful "fans." It's really unfortunate. With Jason + co. live tweeting, it would have been so great to see Bob and Eliza tweet and talk about the episodes as well. We don't hear much from them and it's a shame.

Last edited by redrose13; 02-17-2016 at 10:31 AM
Old 02-17-2016, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

^ It didn't talk about anything after scenes from 3.04

I'm scared but also excited to see how they bring him back from such a low point, and i'm wishing Clarke has a hand in it.

I read the part about his hair and was like " We literally just have a 50+ post conversation on just his hair alone."

In regards to his story arc, I hope it is better then it was in season 2. I loved season 2 but he didn't change from the first to the last. He was pretty has been the same person since the end of season 1. I'm hoping that after he comes back after the decision to side with Pike that he will be more well rounded.

Old 02-17-2016, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's a shame to see people even mention boycotting it But if you're only watching for Bellarke and you aren't happy, then suit yourself I suppose!
Did you miss the part where it has nothing to do about Bellarke but with the poorly written stories?

I mean don't get me wrong, I know myself, I probally won't be able to resist watching the Bellarke scenes. I've been dying for some for weeks now. But if not watching that one episode can make them realize how the story sucks so far...then why not?

Jason's tweet was laughable considering he's the one alimenting this war. A few days ago, he was the one posting a Clexa/Bellarke article and said "I guess this won't calm things down". He's not some kind of saint.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-17-2016, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

I just finished watching season 2 again and my heart still breaks when Clarke says "May we meet again" to Bellamy and vice versa

Old 02-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
I'm glad i'm not in Jason's shoes either, he gets so hate from people no matter what he does. He has a Bellarke scene and Clexa fans get mad, he has a Clexa scene, Bellarke fans get bad. If Clarke is alone, they everyone gets mad. He just cant win.
About what would Clexa fans be even mad about? Clarke/Bellamy had like 15 sec of screentime together the last 4 episodes. How sad is that.
Old 02-17-2016, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
About what would Clexa fans be even mad about? Clarke/Bellamy had like 15 sec of screen time together the last 4 episodes. How sad is that.
They would get mad just because that 15 seconds could be more screen time for Clexa, Not everyone is like that, but I've seen some that act that way.

I'm going to be upset if they don't get screen time in 3.05, they desperately need it.

Old 02-17-2016, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Personally, I'm still amazed that the brief moment they were together on screen in 3x02 is still the most powerful moment of the season. (For me and for most of us here, I assume, at least.) Amazed by this, but can't say I'm surprised.
ICON