Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2016, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

So many Bellamy/BC GIFs. I'm sad we haven't gotten more from this season so far.

Welcome leah19! Hope you enjoy posting here with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
You would totally love them my bbs

I'm actually all for Kane being their representative... He's changed so much since S1 and early S2... I think he would be the perfect candidate... in my eyes he's the only good option...

yeah I was all over this series when it first came out, fell instantly in love with them can't believe how long we have to wait for their return
I need to watch The Flash already but I can't afford to start/obsess over another show right now.

I was too but Kane disappointed me in this episode ... the secrecy on the Ark didn't work out well and they're still pulling that **** again? Out of all the Arkers, he works the best with the Grounders so he's the natural choice, but sometimes I'm not entirely convinced.

IKR? And it seems like S2 filming got postponed so it's going to be an even longer wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
I completely completely agree. ESPECIALLY the golden corset worn by the grounder who was singing WHAT was that lol

The thing is, thats exactly how Jason has been justifying it. "We tell story fast" "The 100 is a fast show." I mean we get it. That doesn't justify bad writing choices.

Trust me, It's Monday and I'm still salty. I think we all are and will be until they fix this
OMG. That scene was bad/cringeworthy and entirely unnecessary.

So true, someone needs to tell Jason that he can still write a legit/believable storyline even though the plotline moves fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldara (View Post)
We will not know until they directly say something about it in the upcoming episodes, if they ever do. The truth is yes, they could have told and the people they told could tell everyone else, and yes its also possible no one said anything, but we will never really know until it is clearly stated.
Yeah it irks me that we don't know whether Octavia told Bellamy since it's kind of a big deal (but then again, she would know that he's upset about Clarke leaving and may not want to make him even more upset/frustrated with Clarke) but the point is that we just don't know. And whether it's ever going to be addressed again on the show.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-17-2016, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Did you guys see Jason's latest tweet? God, he's making a full out of himself.

Quote:
@JRothenbergTV This ship war has to stop. Everyone, on both sides, please chill the **** out. It's just a show. Watch or don't, but show respect. #the100
Don't know if I should laugh or cry...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-17-2016, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's not just Bellamy. I don't even recognize Clarke anymore. Yeah, "blah" is the best way to describe what I'm feeling right now.

Actually, the best way to describe how I feel is.....
I'm really glad I'm not the only one. I was literally sitting there trying to figure out a word for what I feel and blah seemed like the only one that made sense

Quote:
@JRothenbergTV This ship war has to stop. Everyone, on both sides, please chill the **** out. It's just a show. Watch or don't, but show respect. #the100
Was literally about to post this Maud Yea.....ughhh
Old 02-17-2016, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Jason is always full of himself though, I'm immune now.

Did you guys see the new scenes/clips released? I'm avoiding spoilers but I accidentally saw some on Tumblr.

**POST SPOILERY OF COURSE**

Spoiler:

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-17-2016, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent mayhem (View Post)
So many Bellamy/BC GIFs. I'm sad we haven't gotten more from this season so far.

I need to watch The Flash already but I can't afford to start/obsess over another show right now.
I think we all have wanted more Bellarke, but I'm also glad they are not rushing it. I feel like they could totally mess up their entire relationship if they take one wrong turn.

In regards to obsessing over new shows, That's exactly why I have been refraining from starting a new series. I am already over obsessed with so many, I don't know how I would deal with one more xD

Old 02-17-2016, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ Jason is always full of himself though, I'm immune now.

Did you guys see the new scenes/clips released? I'm avoiding spoilers but I accidentally saw some on Tumblr.

**POST SPOILERY OF COURSE**

Spoiler:
oh trust me, I am so SO ANGRY and NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

I just know about the
Spoiler:
I don't even know what to say

Also, I LOVE YOUR ICON + sig so much. It made me smile
Old 02-17-2016, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true. I guess what is frustrating is seeing all that airtime (and NONE of the development) being used for the other ship which will not be named. I'm sorry, I try not to let my anti-ness seep into the BC thread but it's super annoying ATM.

Haha me too so I totally understand. I tend to get very obsessed and want to marathon the whole series which is unacceptable since I work full time and need to get to bed. Not feasible at all.

And I totally just noticed Maud that you brought up the
Spoiler:
in the previous page ... this thread moves too fast for me to keep up now.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 02-17-2016 at 08:04 AM
Old 02-17-2016, 07:58 AM
Passionate Fan

I don't see the problem with Jason's tweet. He's totally right. People need to be respectful. And if people don't like what he has to say...DON'T READ HIS TWEETS!
Old 02-17-2016, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I think we all have wanted more Bellarke, but I'm also glad they are not rushing it. I feel like they could totally mess up their entire relationship if they take one wrong turn.

In regards to obsessing over new shows, That's exactly why I have been refraining from starting a new series. I am already over obsessed with so many, I don't know how I would deal with one more xD

AAR: Its a show, of course some people are going to obsess over it. That's just life, but not everyone is involved with the ship wars. Like people on this forum, we stay in our respective thread so no fights break out, Its true some people are like that but they are crazy lol.

@ what Kenni said: Exactly, if you dont agree with what he says then dont follow him, if you get upset then its your own fault.

Old 02-17-2016, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kenni I get what you mean but at the same time, I kind of feel like Jason brings it on himself sometimes because he stokes/adds fuel to the shipper war. The 100 fans are really cray cray though ... so glad I stick to this forum mainly. And then he turns around and tries to defend himself when people get mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
oh trust me, I am so SO ANGRY and NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

I just know about the
Spoiler:
I don't even know what to say.

Also, I LOVE YOUR ICON + sig so much. It made me smile
I'm SEETHING.
Spoiler:

I wasn't even spoiling myself and I still had to see that mess. Let's vent/have a group Bellarke hug because I think we surely need one.

Haha thanks Rose! Yeah I needed some sunshine/happiness after all this Bellamy drama and general Raven depression and that line always cracked me up.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-17-2016, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Bellarke group hug!

Old 02-17-2016, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kenni I get what you mean but at the same time, I kind of feel like Jason brings it on himself sometimes because he stokes/adds fuel to the shipper war. The 100 fans are really cray cray though ... so glad I stick to this forum mainly. And then he turns around and tries to defend himself when people get mad.

I'm SEETHING.
Spoiler:

I wasn't even spoiling myself and I still had to see that mess. Let's vent/have a group Bellarke hug because I think we surely need one.

Haha thanks Rose! Yeah I needed some sunshine/happiness after all this Bellamy drama and general Raven depression and that line always cracked me up.
SEETHING. there is no other perfect way to describe it because that's exactly how I feel.
Like this has to be something from fanfiction- it cannot be real. W-T-F. ughh I have a feeling we need to stop talking about this it is a spoiler

Quote:
People need to be respectful.
I agree- the "shipper war" has really gotten out of hand sometimes. It's really scary what some people say on twitter. Thank god I mostly stay here and tumblr. but at the same time Jason really really frustrates me

Quote:
Haha thanks Rose! Yeah I needed some sunshine/happiness after all this Bellamy drama and general Raven depression and that line always cracked me up
gahhh YES. Me too! I love how she says it too, so serious
Old 02-17-2016, 08:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Did you guys see Jason's latest tweet? God, he's making a full out of himself.

Don't know if I should laugh or cry...
GAh, so glad I quit watching Jason's crappy show middle of season 2. I knew he would shove Clexa down viewers throats, even though it is a toxic relationship, it makes ZERO sense whatsoever, and it pretty much ruins Clarke as a character.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)
GAh, so glad I quit watching Jason's crappy show middle of season 2. I knew he would shove Clexa down viewers throats, even though it is a toxic relationship, it makes ZERO sense whatsoever, and it pretty much ruins Clarke as a character.
I don't recognize this Clarke. I truly don't.

KarmaPolice posted this on the spoiler thread (no spoilers mentioned) and I completely agree.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Saying you're sorry is not a redemption arc, esp. when at the same time you don't keep your word to another person and say that the other person would have done the same. Clarke takes loyalty and betrayal very seriously, it just seemed ooc and too quick.
I understand that Clarke was given an opportunity to keep her people safe by again aligning her self with Lexa but still....it's ridiculous

Old 02-17-2016, 08:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I just don't see it as Jason stoking or adding fuel to anything. I think he's very invested in Clarke and Lexa's relationship - be it romantic or otherwise - as the creator of this show. He's also very invested in Clarke and Bellamy's relationship. He's telling a story. And because elements of his story aren't pleasing 100% of the fans ALL the time people flip out on him. As he said, people need to chill out. If you don't like - don't watch. It's just a show and some people are WAY too sensitive and take things personally. If some people would just remove the sticks up their butts (not referring to anyone here necessarily) and just calm the hell down they may actually enjoy the show more. But that's just my take on it...