Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2017, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, psychopath is really a stretch. Bellamy was shown to care a lot about his people in season 4, e.g. when he went after the delinquent and his dad (sorry don't remember the name ). hH was trying to make up for his mistake, the narrative was very clear on that, Bellamy regretted his actions. Whether you agree with it or not, that's how it was portrayed on the show.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 08-01-2017 at 03:26 AM
Old 08-01-2017, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Depends April, do you dare defend Bellamy?
Old 08-01-2017, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I defended Bellamy in season 4, yes, Paula. He is my favorite version of Bellamy, after all, what with him having learned from his past mistakes and making an effort to do better. I believe the word is . . . redemption? And I believe there was even talk among the panel at SDCC about how Bob really "brought that character back" from what he did in season 3.

Adam, since when are you such a huge Riley fan? I'm sorry, this is so transparent. I think everyone can see that you are simply trying to incite drama and ruffle feathers. So for that reason . . .

^ This is not me being passive aggressive, as you once put it. This is me being blunt. You have so rubbed me the wrong way that I don't even really care to hear your opinion anymore. So I will be skimming past and ignoring your posts. Feel free to do the same with mine.

ETA: Apologies, mods, I should have taken this to PM right from the start.

I will happily discuss the episode, though, as I believe it's the next one Alexa will be re-watching.

I remember really liking Monty in this episode. He was very brave. I really need to rewatch this one, though. I can't remember all the specifics of what he did.
ICON
Old 08-01-2017, 03:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can agree with that,but someone back in thread someone said that they whished Echo would have killed Riley, I feel like that's a stretch, but at first it just kinda felt like he diden't want Octavia to be mad at him, one thing is clear he never liked Indra nor Lexa, Lincoln's different

It was not a alliance, Kane and Clarke was the leaders, but they made a deal with the girl who left arkadia to be tortured and killed, Lexa sent out armies to protect them after she had left them to die and be tortured, the blood is on Lexas hands,,I'm not comparing them, the game of thrones thing was a comparison

if Skaikru needed that alliance bc they had no chance of survival on their own, then Clarke woulden't have had sex with her

I actually liked Bellamys mini arc about not being able to save everyone, why coulden't they have made that sideplot longer? that was actually intriguing

I became a Riley fan when he stood up agaiinst Roan and when he got freed from the slavery I tilted towards liking him

And stop accusing me of things, it's not to incite drama, I liked that Riley stood up against Roan. I'm sure of my intentions then everyone can accuse me off only wanting to start drama because I'm of a different opinion

Last edited by adam23089; 08-01-2017 at 03:44 AM
Old 08-01-2017, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I remember really liking Monty in this episode. He was very brave. I really need to rewatch this one, though. I can't remember all the specifics of what he did.
Monty was great

And we got a speech from Bellamy

I really liked Niylah too She and Octavia should've become besties
Old 08-01-2017, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't remember much from this episode, the only clear memory I have is Bellamy realizing Octavia was still alive.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Bellamy realizing Octavia was still alive was a beautiful moment. As was him holding her in his arms at the end, looking relieved to just have her there even though their whole world (basically) was burning down around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
And we got a speech from Bellamy
Not my favorite of his motivational speeches, though.

Quote:
I really liked Niylah too She and Octavia should've become besties
Maybe they have in six years!

I like that dynamic, too.
ICON
Old 08-01-2017, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was definitely one of my favorite Blake siblings moments for this season, him holding her at the end
Not that there were many moments
Old 08-01-2017, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not a lot but the ones we got, hit us right in the feels.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Exactly. Big Blake siblings moments in this episode (well, and 4x04, technically, since he thought she was dead there), 4x10, 4x11, 4x13.

ETA: It's almost 6:00 a.m. I have to go to bed.
ICON
Old 08-01-2017, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I get up at 6:00. Get some sleep.

Old 08-01-2017, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is a quick fly by, I still have a few posts to respond to, here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam23089 (View Post)
Only a psychopath defends a psychopath

am I getting warned for calling Bellamy out on his behavioir and calling him a psychopath?
That is quite enough, this is tantamount to bashing of posters and this is simply unacceptable. It boggles my mind how you can utter those words and feel like you are being unfairly attacked here. Consider this your first and last warning, we do not tolerate bashing of posters here and I honestly feel like you’re trying to incite negativity and make the posters feel uncomfortable with your comments. As the others have aptly pointed out, none of us agree with everyone all the time but we always do it in a manner which respect others, a concept which you do not seem to grasp. You like Pike and Riley? Fine. Just don’t expect others to agree with you there (nor your negative thoughts about everyone else), and do not post in a manner which try to justify their actions and complain about how they are treated vs. how other characters are treated/talked about here.

And for the record, referring to characters as Clarke’s lapdog/slave/bitch and Bellamy as a psychopath … those are very strong and negative words and I honestly think those are way out of line. Do you see us calling Pike a psychopath even though most of us dislike him? And I find the use of the word “slave” and “bitch” really offensive TBH and I’ve seen you refer to this multiple times in various threads. I also find that your justification of Bellamy’s actions in season 3 very disturbing, and this is coming from someone who really loves Bellamy as a character.

If you’re having issues on other boards with other posters, that in itself should tell you something and I urge you to relook at your own posts and try to understand why people here (multiple people) take offense to the way you word things. If this is something that you cannot accept, perhaps Fanforum is not the right place for you to share these views.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-01-2017, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

I just ignore the negative vibes in this thread right now and say which scene I love most from this episode...

My favourite scene is, when the Ice Nation guy has pulled the cloth from Bellamy's head and Bellamy looks so sad and tired and helpless to Clarke ... and then Clarke's reaction ... to see Bellamy in such a situation has totally shocked her... and Kane was totally forgotten in this scene

I know it still exactly that this scene was one of three Sneak Peeks for 4x05... and as I saw the Sneak Peek for the first time, this scene robbed me of the breath for a few moments... and then I must watch the scene again and again and again... didn't count how often

I hope we can get more positive and respectful posts now... my life motto is: "Ignore negativity and spread positivity"... life is much too short for dealing with negative things... negative things only make you depressive
Old 08-01-2017, 08:10 AM
Total Fan

The scene of Monty raising her hands in the air in front of all the grounders is the one I love the most it is so small among them, she is cute this scene
Old 08-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylina (View Post)
The scene of Monty raising her hands in the air in front of all the grounders is the one I love the most it is so small among them, she is cute this scene
Yes, Monty was really smart and heroic in this episode... if he hadn't found out, that Riley is going to shoot Roan and hadn't decided to do something against it, then there would have been many deads on both sides