Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2017, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Not sure about Lincoln's cave being home for Octavia/ Helios
Also I have to keep wondering how everyone always knows where everything is. So Ilian knows where Arkadia is?
They did show a BTS pic and said that Helios was wandering around in the woods near the dropship.
Lincoln's cave was near to that dropship.
So, I'm gonna stick with it Let me have this Kate!

I can't believe we're agreeing on so much this episode Kate , so glad you're caught up!
Old 03-05-2017, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Of course I'll let you have that Paula
I must have missed the dropship thing (though that's not too far from Arcadia either )

Doesn't matter to me in the end. Lincoln's cave would be far more poetic and I'd like it if that was where Helios was headed

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 03-05-2017, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm totally going for poetic-ness
Old 03-05-2017, 08:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok it is funny photo recap time !

The 100 ep 4.05 recap - i reblog things i like

ETA: special bonus. (some problen with the resizing though)

x

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake

Last edited by Ellfoy; 03-05-2017 at 08:34 AM
Old 03-05-2017, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hilarious photo recap!
ICON
Old 03-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My second favorite Blake
I never smile, I'm the broodiest. . .

Love that photo recap
Old 03-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

I gotta admit that all the Bellamy stuffs were the best in this photo recap: "I can't believe I got to witness a Bellamy speech ! What a time to be alive !". Also Abby calling Jackson "Eric" in every sentences because she has finally discovered (like us) that it was his first name.

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 03-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Howcome the Ice People didn't have the same makeup that Echo and co. had last episode? Like it was a bit washed off or something.

Old 03-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha, I noticed that too, Lisa. Maybe they just got lazy of applying the entire thick cake of makeup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
I gotta admit that all the Bellamy stuffs were the best in this photo recap: "I can't believe I got to witness a Bellamy speech ! What a time to be alive !". Also Abby calling Jackson "Eric" in every sentences because she has finally discovered (like us) that it was his first name.
And lucky Riley as the recipient of the motivational speech. Also, Abby is just embracing the Eric. Probably better than us, actually. And a Jackson/Abby moment is never complete without Jackson calling her name now. (it's going to be really unnerving if this ever happens)

I am writing up a response to your posts, Kenni/Margaux/Kate but got distracted last night. Later.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-06-2017, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
This has me rolling hahaha

Guys I rewatched this episode this weekend and 2 things stuck out again

-Clarke's hand after she does the blood oath with Roan- she doesn't put a cloth around it or anything....I know they were a bit busy but that was a little weird especially since she was holding Octavia's hand in the end. I was trying to see if you could see her palm clearly afterwards but you couldn't

-I still cannot get over how close everyone was standing when the ark was crashing an burning down. It really made no sense!
Old 03-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
T
-Clarke's hand after she does the blood oath with Roan- she doesn't put a cloth around it or anything....I know they were a bit busy but that was a little weird especially since she was holding Octavia's hand in the end. I was trying to see if you could see her palm clearly afterwards but you couldn't
Oh yes, I know it was a small cut but still ... it would have bled a bit without a bandage.

Even more ridiculous was how they mentioned that Octavia was stabbed through and hence should have bled profusely, yet when they lifted her off the metal bed to move her to medical, there was literally NO blood on the metal bed.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Finally got a chance to watch ATB yesterday. I'd been avoiding the board so I wouldn't see any random spoilers. (I really hate spoilers, heh.)

Pretty solid episode with some standout moments, IMO. Raven's mind floating around collecting ideas while her body went into seizure was awesome and terrifying all at once. It reminded me way too much of "out of body" experiences people have when they die for a brief time.

Whyyyyyyy does the Ice Nation insist on the white war paint? It looks so ridiculous and totally takes me out of the seriousness of the scene. I think the black war paint is sexy as hell, but adding the white to it just looks ludicrous.

Bellamy's emotion when he realized Arkadia being warned meant Octavia was still alive was perfect. Made me tear up. Thank goodness that was really the case and it wasn't just that someone else had managed to escape and warn them, heh.

Have they really only been shoving Riley down our throats all this time so we would care when he went rogue and tried to assassinate Roan? If so, it didn't work. I was hoping Echo would shoot him despite Bellamy's protests.

I was back to liking Roan this episode. It tickles me that he always seems so amused by Clarke's continual defiance.

So Harper and Monty are both back on good terms with Clarke now? Feels a bit rushed. Not that I want them pulling a Jasper and stomping around pouting for a full season, but they just found out she had left them off the list of people who are allowed to live beyond the next couple of months. I expected more of an attitude from them.

There was a little bit of suspension of disbelief that Nylah and Octavia weren't badly injured by the explosion, but Ilian was standing right there when everything exploded. The hell? He didn't appear burned or anything when he was dragging them out, IIRC. Correct me if I'm remembering that wrong.

And speaking of explosions, yeah it was a bit silly that everyone was standing just a few feet away gawking at this huge structure going up in flames. I can understand being shell shocked at first, but once the structure started falling they should have had a 'oh, we should probably get out of here' moment and started running.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Have they really only been shoving Riley down our throats all this time so we would care when he went rogue and tried to assassinate Roan? If so, it didn't work. I was hoping Echo would shoot him despite Bellamy's protests.

Completely agree

Also with everything else you said

Can't wait to hear your thoughts, Sarah

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 03-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's hilarious
Old 03-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
There was a little bit of suspension of disbelief that Nylah and Octavia weren't badly injured by the explosion, but Ilian was standing right there when everything exploded. The hell? He didn't appear burned or anything when he was dragging them out, IIRC. Correct me if I'm remembering that wrong.
Well, considering Octavia fell from such an enormous height into rocky fast moving white water with a sword wound stabbed right through her stomach and still lived.

Not to mention the horse found her just in time. I mean, what's the bloody odds?

Octavia is surely immortal now.

Playing the explosion scene again, Ilian disappeared (backed) through a door frame seconds before the explosion, so he never got the blast of it.

Nilyah should be happy she was with Octavia when it happened.