Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2017, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know what show you're watching.

Psychopath Bellamy? Give me break.
ICON
Old 08-01-2017, 12:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm watching The 100 but I like the goodhearted people, Bellamy is goodhearted we saw that in season 3 but it's almost like he shut it off this season

All roan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jEtzkl_rlw

https://youtu.be/ipX6tii-NRI?t=103

Only a psychopath defends a psychopath

am I getting warned for calling Bellamy out on his behavioir and calling him a psychopath?

People can say they wished Echo killed Riley and mock him

Last edited by adam23089; 08-01-2017 at 01:40 AM
Old 08-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just feel like you're purposefully going into threads trying to incite drama at this point by stating what you know is an unpopular opinion. It seems that you are determined to have the opposite opinion of everyone else on this board when it comes to everything.

I have tried to be understanding and tried to help you find your footing here. I've tried to say "that's your opinion and you're entitled to it," but I want to let it be known that I have absolutely NO IDEA how you can think that what Bellamy did in season 3 is good-hearted. (And I say this as the person who got voted Biggest Bellamy Fan for crying out loud.) And him trying to help Riley and talk him down from committing murder in season 4 is psychopathic? Again, I ask, what show are you watching?

I don't get what point you're trying to make with those clips.

Quote:
Only a psychopath defends a psychopath
Is this what you're referring to me as?
ICON
Old 08-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I just feel like you're purposefully going into threads trying to incite drama at this point by stating what you know is an unpopular opinion. It seems that you are determined to have the opposite opinion of everyone else on this board when it comes to everything.

I have tried to be understanding and tried to help you find your footing here. I've tried to say "that's your opinion and you're entitled to it," but I want to let it be known that I have absolutely NO IDEA how you can think that what Bellamy did in season 3 is good-hearted. (And I say this as the person who got voted Biggest Bellamy Fan for crying out loud.) And him trying to help Riley and talk him down from committing murder in season 4 is psychopathic? Again, I ask, what show are you watching?

I don't get what point you're trying to make with those clips.

Is this what you're referring to me as?
No I'm refering to Roan

In every forum I get accused of doing exactly that, but I like Riley and I dislike Bellamy for defending Roan, that is what I really feel

You mean to find my footing here I must say things that I don't really believe in, Lexa left Bellamy to be tortured and killed and Clarke had sex with her, what is him suppose to do when Clarke and Kane made a deal with Lexa who left him to be tortured and killed, if Lexa was their only way to survive ice nation then Clarke woulden't have had sex with her, they could have used them both to take them both down and Pike would never have been elected in the first place alllthough I understand him and I feel like they could have handled his disthrust better, I totally condone Lexa for sending out armies to protect those she has left to die and be tortured, Bellamy is not at fault for disthrusting them, the falt lays at Lexa

If Bellamy was the way he was in season 3 always he would have been probebly my favorite character

you mean like Bellamy haven't commited murder? Octavia killed Ilians friends and a bunch of people, Clarke aswell

Too me it just feels like you're saying that you don't get what I'm trying to make with those clips, to not having to deal with them, Roan ordered Indras men killed and ordered Echo to slit an arkadians throat, he should not get away

If Ilian woulden't have burned down the ship, it would be a war
Old 08-01-2017, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam23089 (View Post)
In every forum I get accused of doing exactly that, but I like Riley and I dislike Bellamy for defending Roan, that is what I really feel
Then don't get upset if people disagree with you. Don't claim you're being accused of something if you know you're expressing an opinion that many other people here don't possess. People don't have to agree with you, and there are many people here who will not agree with you.

Quote:
You mean to find my footing here I must say things that I don't really believe in, Lexa left Bellamy to be tortured and killed and Clarke had sex with her, what is him suppose to do when Clarke and Kane made a deal with Lexa who left him to be tortured and killed, if Lexa was their only way to survive ice nation then Clarke woulden't have had sex with her, they could have used them both to take them both down and Pike would never have been elected in the first place alllthough I understand him and I feel like they could have handled his disthrust better, I totally condone Lexa for sending out armies to protect those she has left to die and be tortured, Bellamy is not at fault for disthrusting them, the falt lays at Lexa
First off, this is all off topic for this thread.

Second of all, there are plenty of people here who would agree with this (or at least parts of it) and have discussed it in a way that hasn't rubbed people the wrong way.

And no, to find your footing here, you do not need to say things you don't believe in, but you do need to be conscious of how you say things.

Quote:
If Bellamy was the way he was in season 3 always he would have been probebly my favorite character
Sorry, but that's just disturbing to me.
ICON
Old 08-01-2017, 02:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Then don't get upset if people disagree with you. Don't claim you're being accused of something if you know you're expressing an opinion that many other people here don't possess. People don't have to agree with you, and there are many people here who will not agree with you.

First off, this is all off topic for this thread.

Second of all, there are plenty of people here who would agree with this (or at least parts of it) and have discussed it in a way that hasn't rubbed people the wrong way.

And no, to find your footing here, you do not need to say things you don't believe in, but you do need to be conscious of how you say things.

Sorry, but that's just disturbing to me.
I don't get upset if people disagree with me, it's just how you say it, if 10 people trash Riley and makes fun off him then it's a totally different thing,disagreeing and criticizing him for what he did if you feel it's wrong is different from trashing him, if one person already trashed him, there's no point in 10 other people saying the exact same thing but with other words,then I won't mind the way I'm formulating myself

It was you who started it saying no idea how you can think that what Bellamy did in season 3 is good-hearted

It's not easy to mind how I say things when others don't for example saying that you wish echo would have killed Riley or what Bellamy did in season 3 was ultimately evil, how is that respecting other opinions? and claiming that I support genocide

For me it kinda feels like, I don't know if you watch game of thrones, but if Ceresi all of the sudden sent aid to the north agains the white walkers and expect Sansa to believe you and that Sansa is at fault for killing them

Last edited by adam23089; 08-01-2017 at 02:35 AM
Old 08-01-2017, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's not easy to mind how I say things when others don't for example saying that you wish echo would have killed Riley or what Bellamy did in season 3 was ultimately evil, how is that respecting other opinions? and claiming that I support genocide
Here's how it works: People state their opinion, others are allowed to say that they don't agree with it and discuss why. You have to remember that character/couples threads are for fans though, fans who don't always agree with what the characters are doing but are still fans. Why can't we say that we don't agree with what Bellamy did or that he was on a dark path in season 3? How is this disrespectful?

I don't always agree with others, we had plenty of discussions on a variety of topics, grounders vs. skaikru, the moral dilemmas, the decisions the characters made but we were able to discuss it despite our differences and didn't get upset when somebody didn't agree with us.

As for the last part, to me their actions were genocidal, so if you support Pike and Bellamy & others killing 300 soldiers in their sleep then to me you support their genocidal actions.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, Paulina. Yes to all of that.

Quote:
I don't get upset if people disagree with me,
Actually, you do. You have claimed that you're being attacked and what's even worse is that you have insulted our mods, which I will not stand for.

Quote:
It was you who started it saying no idea how you can think that what Bellamy did in season 3 is good-hearted
And I still don't.

Quote:
I didn't say any of those things.

But yeah, when you go around threads talking about how you really like what Pike did in season 3 and that you think Bellamy was good-hearted in that decision, then that to me sounds like you're supporting something not so great.

At least 5 different people have addressed your posts with you, Adam. When that happens, perhaps take a moment to reflect and consider why no one else on this board seems to be having this same problem. I don't know how things were on the other boards you've posted on, but if you want to have any thought-provoking discussions with people here, you'll learn how to post on this board without consistently causing disagreement and inciting drama. Otherwise, I'm doubting you'll find that anyone is willing to post with you.
ICON
Old 08-01-2017, 02:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Here's how it works: People state their opinion, others are allowed to say that they don't agree with it and discuss why. You have to remember that character/couples threads are for fans though, fans who don't always agree with what the characters are doing but are still fans. Why can't we say that we don't agree with what Bellamy did or that he was on a dark path in season 3? How is this disrespectful?

I don't always agree with others, we had plenty of discussions on a variety of topics, grounders vs. skaikru, the moral dilemmas, the decisions the characters made but we were able to discuss it despite our differences and didn't get upset when somebody didn't agree with us.

As for the last part, to me their actions were genocidal, so if you support Pike and Bellamy & others killing 300 soldiers in their sleep then to me you support their genocidal actions.
Yeah glady discuss it with me, but mind the way you're saying things, if you don't mind the way you formulate your sentences, I won't, you can glady discuss if Bellamy was on a dark path or not with me, that's not disrespectful in any way, but don't accuce me of supporting genocide, I don't accuce you off supporting killing children

You can believe that but don't accuse me of anything, if you support Lexa sending out armies to protect those she has left to be tortered and killed you support her genocidal actions to me,

Would Cersesi send out armies to protect the starks?
Old 08-01-2017, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yeah glady discuss it with me, but mind the way you're saying things, if you don't mind the way you formulate your sentences, I won't, you can glady discuss if Bellamy was on a dark path or not with me, that's not disrespectful in any way, but don't accuce me of supporting genocide, I don't accuce you off supporting killing children

You can believe that but don't accuse me of anything, if you support Lexa sending out armies to protect those she has left to be tortered and killed you support her genocidal actions to me,

When did I support killing children or Lexa?

This is The 100 board not GoT.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam23089 (View Post)
Yeah glady discuss it with me, but mind the way you're saying things, if you don't mind the way you formulate your sentences, I won't
Oh, please. Paulina has been posting here much longer than you and has never posted anything that requires someone to tell her to mind the way she's saying things. You, on the other hand, have received repeated reminders.

Quote:
I don't even know who the hell that is.

Paulina, would you like to discuss this episode with me?

I have yet to rewatch this episode, though I did rewatch the last scene a few times. This is one of the most movie-like episodes of the entire show, in my opinion. The ending scene was so cinematic with the Ark burning down like that.
ICON
Old 08-01-2017, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, calling someone a psychopath, even if it's a character on a show, is called bashing, which is not allowed on the board or forum.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
When did I support killing children or Lexa?

This is The 100 board not GoT.
That was not the point allthoug it kinda seems that way since you support Lexa sending out armies to protect those she has betrayed, left to be killed and tortured, I though you did

An example/comparison you know that
Old 08-01-2017, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
You know, calling someone a psychopath, even if it's a character on a show, is called bashing, which is not allowed on the board or forum.
I think I got called a psychopath, too. Still not sure.
ICON
Old 08-01-2017, 03:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl under the floor (View Post)
making fun of Riley even having him in the title in the minor character thread and making fun of him is bashing him and saying that you wished Echo would have killed him

I also said that Bellamy was my favorite character in season 3 it's pretty clear that I meant his dark path this season