Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2017, 11:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Also, I really hope someone points out to Roan how absolutely idiotic his plan is to take the ship to survive radiation. The ship is not ready - not close. And Grounders sure as hell won't know how to repair it sufficiently to last any time at all. And even if his plan is to somehow still get Skaikru to repair the ship for him to then take over the Grounders won't be able to maintain the ship. He still needs Skaikru. Idiot
Old 02-23-2017, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Also, I really hope someone points out to Roan how absolutely idiotic his plan is to take the ship to survive radiation. The ship is not ready - not close. And Grounders sure as hell won't know how to repair it sufficiently to last any time at all. And even if his plan is to somehow still get Skaikru to repair the ship for him to then take over the Grounders won't be able to maintain the ship. He still needs Skaikru. Idiot
I guess we can sum this up with the Echo/Kane convo in this episode: "It's not blasphemy, it's science !"

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 02-23-2017, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
I guess we can sum this up with the Echo/Kane convo in this episode: "It's not blasphemy, it's science !"
I LOVED that exchange! it's science, dummy!

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 02-23-2017, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just watched the episode, so many feelings.

Firstly I LOVED my Murphy/Raven stuff, like seriously! their dynamic is so much fun.

Also I enjoyed Jaha, he's becoming more and more likeable.

I felt so sorry for my baby Clarke this episode, she's really struggling with leadership this season, she's always put her people first but this is an impossible situation for her. She's fought many evils in her life but fighting death and time is proving difficult for her and she's gonna make hard descions and mistakes.

Considering Clarke's personality I'm not suprised her list was so pragmatic, putting Jaha over Monty etc... But I think her putting Octavia and Bellamy on the list was purely heart.

Not really surprised Nyko died because GROUNDERS ARE EXPENDABLE on this show, ughhhhhh. Really annoys me.

As for the Bellamy breakdown, I CRIED SO HARD! Though how Lexa died from a bullet to the abdomen and Octavia survived a knife through the stomach and then fell from great height into a river is beyond me. But hey.

Not enough Bellamy but I did enjoy the episode as a whole.

Ps, Octavia is perfect.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 02-23-2017, 12:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
It's not so much the fall that bugs me as the stab wound. Echo's blade went clean through. Even if no major organs were damaged wouldn't she bleed out? I mean, we could see blood surrounding her once she hit the water. Though I suppose if it was cold water that would have reduced the blood flow opposed to warm water which I believe would have aided blood flow. I'm really not sure. Fuzzy! I need your science.
It really depends on the path of the blade through her body. If she didn't hit any major blood vessels (and I don't think she would have since the blade went through pretty low and far to the side IIRC,) she could be okay if she gets help relatively quickly. I'd be more worried about infection because the blade probably perforated her bowels, which would obviously be chock full of bacteria.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:13 PM
Total Fan

Octavia & Trikru = ♥♥

GOD I miss Lincoln so much
Old 02-23-2017, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's not so much the fall that bugs me as the stab wound. Echo's blade went clean through. Even if no major organs were damaged wouldn't she bleed out? I mean, we could see blood surrounding her once she hit the water. Though I suppose if it was cold water that would have reduced the blood flow opposed to warm water which I believe would have aided blood flow. I'm really not sure. Fuzzy! I need your science.
My thoughts exactly! We saw the blade go completely through her!
Old 02-23-2017, 12:19 PM
Total Fan

Lol, I went to go see if Toni's photo recap is up and the website said it was posted 25 SECONDS AGO. Talk about perfect timing! The 100 "A Lie Guarded" Photo Recap - Monkeyin' Around - TV.com
Old 02-23-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooooh goody, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
This made me LOL, Kane looked SO aggravated when he said that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)

As for the Bellamy breakdown, I CRIED SO HARD! Though how Lexa died from a bullet to the abdomen and Octavia survived a knife through the stomach and then fell from great height into a river is beyond me. But hey.

I know - unfortunately justification never really works on TV shows. I mean, why is Jasper still alive after getting speared so hard through the chest?

But like Fuzzy said, it does matter what organs/vessels/whatever the weapon/bullet/whatever hits. So they can explain it away like that - to an extent.

I would have been OK with Octavia surviving the fall WITHOUT the stab through her body (parallel to Pike, much?) but certainly she would have bled to death

ANYWAY I still really liked this episode

Old 02-23-2017, 12:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

You know people can die by falling in the street or from their bike and some people have survided fall from hundred of meters or got shot multiples times and survived so...

Thanks for the recap, I laughed so hard about The List being a fanfiction wriiten by Clarke about Riley/Gorilla.

Icon by Sarah

Old 02-23-2017, 12:39 PM
Total Fan

I have a much harder time believing Roan recovered from getting shot in the dead center of his chest than I do believing that Octavia survived getting impaled through the side of her lower abdomen and then falling into a river. I mean, they're both silly. But I could mostly rationalize Octavia. I can even kinda buy that Jasper got speared in the chest so long as it didn't go too deep or hit any vital organs. Maybe he's just lucky. Roan should be dead, though.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I agree that so far, Roan is the one I have really a hard time buying.

Icon by Sarah

Old 02-23-2017, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Right now I'd be cool if Roan WAS dead

Toni's recap was excellent this week, I did two ugly-sounding laughs which for me is a great success.

Old 02-23-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Lol, I went to go see if Toni's photo recap is up and the website said it was posted 25 SECONDS AGO. Talk about perfect timing! The 100 "A Lie Guarded" Photo Recap - Monkeyin' Around - TV.com
AHHHHH Thank you!
Old 02-23-2017, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm a huge Roan fan but he's been so mehhhhhh this season so far like he's literally useless. The writers need to sort it out cause they're wasting such a great character.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚