Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2015, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

^that's why I think she was manipulating Lexa, but Jason thinks differently.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:03 AM
Passionate Fan

While I didn't like Lexa ordering Octavia killed, it totally made sense. Lexa doesn't know Octavia. She has no connection to her. And even if she did that wouldn't really matter. We've seen her personally kill someone she did care about. She had a point that Clarke was willing to let Octavia die just a couple days before. I'm sure she wasn't expecting Clarke's vehement defense of Octavia.

As for Clarke being okay kissing Lexa after she tried to kill Octavia...well we already know that Clarke is good at compartmentalizing. And she'd just won a bit of a victory over Lexa as far as Octavia was concerned. I'm really not sure what Clarke's feelings toward Lexa are right now.

I'm really glad that it was a threat to Octavia's life that caused Clarke to reevaluate and remember that feelings are important. They're what make her a good leader.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
^that's why I think she was manipulating Lexa, but Jason thinks differently.
He doesn't even know the difference between bi and pan...of course, he'd think differently. XD

Sejh I hope you had a great trip. Tell me about it, I was bitter after the episode but now that I have time to think about everything that want down...let's say I'm more accepting. Thought it continue to make no sense storywise.

Davina/Kol

I don't know if I'm the only one feeling like this, but it seems that all of my ships are being screwed over one way or another. In all the shows I watch. I've must have done something wrong because I can't seem to have any luck lately

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-26-2015, 09:30 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
While I didn't like Lexa ordering Octavia killed, it totally made sense. Lexa doesn't know Octavia. She has no connection to her. And even if she did that wouldn't really matter. We've seen her personally kill someone she did care about. She had a point that Clarke was willing to let Octavia die just a couple days before. I'm sure she wasn't expecting Clarke's vehement defense of Octavia.

As for Clarke being okay kissing Lexa after she tried to kill Octavia...well we already know that Clarke is good at compartmentalizing. And she'd just won a bit of a victory over Lexa as far as Octavia was concerned. I'm really not sure what Clarke's feelings toward Lexa are right now.

I'm really glad that it was a threat to Octavia's life that caused Clarke to reevaluate and remember that feelings are important. They're what make her a good leader.
I think Clarke was at that point of deciding that feelings are important last week.

I agree with you that it makes tons of sense, given everything we know about Lexa, her leadership style, and the way her culture works, that she would order Octavia to be killed. Clarke doesn't seem to hold any of this against Lexa personally. She knows Lexa is just doing what she needs to do to survive.

But all of this Clexa discussion is off-topic, so.... BELLARKE. There were no Bellarke scenes this week, but we were told that Clarke feels responsible for Bellamy's safety because she feels like she owes him a lot after the events of last season. It was really interesting to see Lexa use the same "they're willing to fight and die for you" line on Clarke that Clarke used on Bellamy in the season 1 finale.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:39 AM
Passionate Fan

^ Oh yes! Mostly work related but it was heck amazing! Kolvina babies were the only reason I stuck to TO. Now I have said goodbye to that show. Will never understand how they could get rid of the hot D.S man! You are not alone coz most of my ships are crashing and burning too It takes me so long to like a pairing first of all and when nothing comes of it I feel cheated.

I just scanned thru twitter and JR has apparently changed his "ya never know" to " don't read into it" how lame! Means we have to read into it like a lot lol. I wonder if the actress playing Lexa is actually going to die coz news came out a few days ago abt AMC's "Cobalt" which is TWD spinoff. They even interviewed one of the lead actors. I think killing off an LGBT character after promoting her this much won't sit well with the shippers.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Just to point out, the Walking Dead spinoff is just a pilot for now so it's not definitely going to happen yet. Everyone thinks Lexa will die because she got that show but it's not a real show yet. Of course she could still die anyway.

From purely a crazy shipping standpoint, I kind of want Lexa to live because I really want Clarke to choose Bellamy, not just end up with him because all her other options are dead.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinedechagny (View Post)
Just to point out, the Walking Dead spinoff is just a pilot for now so it's not definitely going to happen yet. Everyone thinks Lexa will die because she got that show but it's not a real show yet. Of course she could still die anyway.
That's not what I think there's a chance she'll die. It just vibes I got here and there from what they're showing me. Simple as that.

Sejh I'm an Haylijah fan and though neither one of them is dead, it doesn't look real good. Tell me about ships...Bellarke, Lola/Narcisse (Reign), Caitlin/Barry (The Flash), Elijah/Hayley (TO), Casey/Dawson (Chicago Fire), Jack/Emily (Revenge) and Joe/Cameron (Halt and Catch Fire), Daya/John (OITNB) Rumple/Belle (though I'm actually glad for this one)...I don't have any of my pairings together. Oh how I miss the time where I was only into One Tree Hill and Nathan/Hayley were my original OTP. Everything was less complicated and much more enjoyable

the "don't read into it" came when a bunch of Clexa fans started to complain and were annoying Jason because they thought that meant that doing Bellarke would be the end of Clexa.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-26-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He had to say "don't read into it" for people like me who latch onto everything he says that sounds pro-Bellarke He has to neutralize what he says to try and quash any other shipper freak-outs.

christinedechagny - I'm with you, as much as I'd be like "see ya Lexa, it's Bellarke time" I'd rather have Clarke choose him over her, willingly

Old 02-26-2015, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
He had to say "don't read into it" for people like me who latch onto everything he says that sounds pro-Bellarke He has to neutralize what he says to try and quash any other shipper freak-outs.

christinedechagny - I'm with you, as much as I'd be like "see ya Lexa, it's Bellarke time" I'd rather have Clarke choose him over her, willingly
But in that case it was more about the Clexa shippers. But I try not to read much into what Jason says, not anymore.

Is it about choosing though? The way I see it, Clarke doesn't have feelings for Lexa, which mean there's not even the question about wanting to be with her or not.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-26-2015, 10:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehj_Delena (View Post)
I just scanned thru twitter and JR has apparently changed his "ya never know" to " don't read into it" how lame! Means we have to read into it like a lot lol. I wonder if the actress playing Lexa is actually going to die coz news came out a few days ago abt AMC's "Cobalt" which is TWD spinoff. They even interviewed one of the lead actors. I think killing off an LGBT character after promoting her this much won't sit well with the shippers.
You know, he has to please a lot of shipper but the show is not about that, even when he is the one who creates a ship.

That why i said in the spoiler thread that he tangle himself up so badly that there is no way he would untrangled it and still look good afterwards.
Old 02-26-2015, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Guys, can you please keep voting. We're losing!

2015 TV's Top Couple Tournament: Vote in Round 1 Now! | E! Online

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-26-2015, 10:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I think Clarke was at that point of deciding that feelings are important last week.
I think it was definitely starting last week but last night solidified it.

Quote:
But all of this Clexa discussion is off-topic, so.... BELLARKE. There were no Bellarke scenes this week, but we were told that Clarke feels responsible for Bellamy's safety because she feels like she owes him a lot after the events of last season. It was really interesting to see Lexa use the same "they're willing to fight and die for you" line on Clarke that Clarke used on Bellamy in the season 1 finale.
That was definitely an interesting parallel. And I really don't think Clarke sees herself as that leader Lexa claims her to be. Bellamy is. And so Clarke still needs him.

As for choosing Bellamy over Lexa...that's sort of a non issue for me. Say they do kill Lexa, I don't think I'd see Clarke ever being with Bellamy as she ran out of options cause everyone else died. Clarke is a strong enough character to be on her own. She doesn't need to be romantically linked with anyone. So if she ever is with someone it will always be her choice, not just that pickings were slim.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good point, kenni - good point. I guess the way they could twist it is that well Lexa got her first, and Bellamy was her second choice...there's always a way to twist it

Old 02-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

JR's getting the PR he was after:

Jason Rothenberg @JRothenbergTV
· 5m 5 minutes ago
#The100 Just Became THE BRAVEST SHOW ON TV With Its Badass LGBT Kiss 'The 100' Just Became the Bravest Show On TV With Its Badass LGBT Kiss - MTV via @MTVNews
Old 02-26-2015, 11:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ Oh gosh... so brave... i imagine how TV show with real representation may feel now.