Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2015, 07:52 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)
Oh, poor, poor Jason. I mean, he's the one who decided to create the Clexa ship in the first place when he knew his audience was already very passionate about Bellarke. What was it one of his writers said, oh yeah, he doesn't want Bellarke to happen just to spite fans. Guess that's why he created Clexa, and it is a slap in the face to Bellarke fans, imo.

Because he is trying to string the Bellarke fanbase along. He doesn't want us to quit watching and promoting the show.
You can't know that. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. We don't know what's going to happen. Jason makes a point of constantly saying to wait things out and that the show is unpredictable. Just because he's currently exploring Clexa doesn't mean Bellarke is never going to happen. Or maybe it does. Jumping to conclusions at this point seems a bit presumptuous to me.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Exactly Sassycat! Jason is the biggest despo! Very soon even Clexa shippers will be bashing the daylights out of him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar_1 (View Post)
So good to have you back!!! I imagine, hon!! Enjoy this time to sleep and get your energy back!!
I will! especially after watching the horror movie episode I need to get back to rainbows and violins
Old 02-26-2015, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree - I don't like how some people are just saying well that's it, Bellarke is over and Jason hates us all! He's specifically said that he appreciates the Bellarke shippers and even last night said Bellarke is of course a possibility. Why not wait it out and just SEE what happens?

Old 02-26-2015, 08:07 AM
Total Fan

I really hate when this thread becomes a swamp of negativity and paranoid hatred directed at Jason.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
You can't know that. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. We don't know what's going to happen. Jason makes a point of constantly saying to wait things out and that the show is unpredictable. Just because he's currently exploring Clexa doesn't mean Bellarke is never going to happen. Or maybe it does. Jumping to conclusions at this point seems a bit presumptuous to me.
Nope, I can't know but I can reach a conclusion based on all the evidence, and that's the one I reach. This is all a game to JR, imo. He has all the power, and he doesn't want Bellarke to happen just to spite Bellarke fans (as one of his writers came right out and said). And I'd say the creation and promotion of Clexa pretty much supports what that writer said weeks ago.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehj_Delena (View Post)
Have been mia from everything happening on The 100 until Maria told me all the developments but this show just took a turn for the worse for me. I should have known with seperating Clarke and Bellamy for 3/4 of the season and giving them hardly any material together this was not going anywhere and even if it is they just killed my appetite wow!
Sejh

Needless to say, that I've missed you. is everything alright?

Yeah, I understand how you feel.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-26-2015, 08:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
I really hate when this thread becomes a swamp of negativity and paranoid hatred directed at Jason.
Not a lot for a Bellarke fan to be positive about, and I can't stand JR. He's more than earned any derision that comes his way!
Old 02-26-2015, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

I still the think the only reason the kiss happened is because Lexa dies in the finale.

I just don't like the fact he's sacrifying Clarke's charaacter because of representation. Lexa had JUST ORDERED OCTAVIA KILLED on top of getting a bunch of Clarke's people killed and all the horrible things and decisions she's done. It makes no sense.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lipstick (View Post)
I still the think the only reason the kiss happened is because Lexa dies in the finale.

I just don't like the fact he's sacrifying Clarke's charaacter because of representation. Lexa had JUST ORDERED OCTAVIA KILLED on top of getting a bunch of Clarke's people killed and all the horrible things and decisions she's done. It makes no sense.
Which is even worse. It's cheap story telling.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-26-2015, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can we drop the whole thing about Jason spiting fans? I'm pretty sure they clarified that they were joking. It's a dry sense of humour, one would assume.

Again, the only thing bugging me is the Lexa ordering Octavia to be killed thing...other than that I have no problems with what happened last night, and I still think Bellarke is going to happen. Let's at least try and keep positive!

Old 02-26-2015, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

I don't doubt Bellarke will happen, I just don't want Clarke suffering because of storytelling. What did the kiss add? Raven sleeping with Wick is going to bring interesting things and character development for Raven (besides, it's a behavior we have seen from her before). But the kiss? Was it JUST to show Clarke is bisexual? If so, wrong time, wrong character IMO.

Last week I complained I disliked the path Clarke was taking because of Lexa and the bad influence on her (right after the episode aired, way before the kiss leaked), so the kiss and its context kind of rubs me off the wrong way, especially if Lexa dies.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
Can we drop the whole thing about Jason spiting fans? I'm pretty sure they clarified that they were joking. It's a dry sense of humour, one would assume.

Again, the only thing bugging me is the Lexa ordering Octavia to be killed thing...other than that I have no problems with what happened last night, and I still think Bellarke is going to happen. Let's at least try and keep positive!
The "clarification" was back tracking after the fact because of the fan backlash to the comments, IMO.

Apparently, Lexa ordering Bellamy's sister's death really turns Clarke on since it made her hot for Lexa's kisses. That was the context we were told to wait for?
Old 02-26-2015, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm hoping someone asks Jason about the Octavia thing and he replies, he always ignores my tweets

Old 02-26-2015, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Sejh

Needless to say, that I've missed you. is everything alright?

Yeah, I understand how you feel.
Hi girl!!<3 ! Oh I've missed u alright! You, Maria, Amy and a bunch of others. Well, I have been in Hong Kong for the past month. I landed just yesterday so I am severely jet lagged not to mention pissed coz I obv came looking for Bellarke news My post is definitely not positive atm. I still see a major moment between them in the finale but the writers just trampled over what I was looking forward to with this sloppy episode Ouch!
Old 02-26-2015, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat (View Post)

Apparently, Lexa ordering Bellamy's sister's death really turns Clarke on since it made her hot for Lexa's kisses. That was the context we were told to wait for?
That's exactly the moment I felt Clarke was manipulating Lexa to get what she wants = not killing Octavia.

clarke before almost losing bellamy vs. clarke after almost loosing bellamy

those are my people out there

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy