Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2015, 10:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Sorry but I am losing faith Jason ever has any intention to do Bellarke. Just tonight he tweeted:

Quote:
Clarke acknowledges how important Bellamy is to her. Even Lexa can see it. She relies on him as a leader.
You think he's acknowledging something and then he throws in "relies on him as a leader." Two seasons in, and all Clarke feels is "relies on him as a leader"? He has such disdain for the ship he can't hide it 90% of the time.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Jason was tweeting "Patience is a virtue" and all that to Bellarke tonight but then he gets worry from Clexa fans so he responds to one with "don't read into it". So basically everything Jason says isn't worth anything when it comes to the ships on the show. He can never just let it be. He always ends up contradicting his words. And it's draining to me

I'm not giving up by any means. I'm just frustrated for reasons and I pray he doesn't keep Bellarke apart for majority of S3. If he does then we definitely have our unspoken answer.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}

Last edited by LuvinJames23; 02-25-2015 at 11:51 PM
Old 02-25-2015, 11:41 PM
Master Fan

^^I agree. He's playing both fanbases and it's exhausting. I dont' have any patient for Jason's ****.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-26-2015, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

I don't follow any of their accounts on twitter, and I think it's better that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I know I'm a stupid optimist but I can't help but feel like that conversation about Bellamy happened for a reason and it will become evident when Bellarke are reunited.
I felt the same.
Guess we'll see what happens when they're all in the same space.
Old 02-26-2015, 12:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Maybe Lexa tries to kill Bellamy in a jealous rage

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-26-2015, 12:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinedechagny (View Post)
You think he's acknowledging something and then he throws in "relies on him as a leader." Two seasons in, and all Clarke feels is "relies on him as a leader"? He has such disdain for the ship he can't hide it 90% of the time.
How is that disdainful? She does rely on him as a leader. Is that bad? I thought that was one of the things people like about their relationship.
Old 02-26-2015, 04:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jason plays for publicity. Bellarke is all publicity. I doubt he will do anything significant about them from now on... he will probably make Clarke kill Lexa, to use the same excuse as he did with Finn... "clarke is not ready for a relantionship, just to discover she likes to kiss girls" And then put Bellarke in stand by for a whole season... that if they end up the season meeting up, which i doubt.
Old 02-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He's also trying to pacify two extremely passionate shipper groups without a)giving away spoilers and b)pissing them off or c)full out ignoring them. It's very difficult for him, I would imagine.

That said, and like I said yesterday, I will cling onto all of those potentially hopefully from last night and yore

Old 02-26-2015, 07:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Have been mia from everything happening on The 100 until Maria told me all the developments but this show just took a turn for the worse for me. I should have known with seperating Clarke and Bellamy for 3/4 of the season and giving them hardly any material together this was not going anywhere and even if it is they just killed my appetite wow!
Old 02-26-2015, 07:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sehj
Old 02-26-2015, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still don't think this is the end for Bellarke but I also watch the show for other reasons.

Old 02-26-2015, 07:24 AM
Passionate Fan

It is impossible for Jason to appease 100% of the fandom 100% of the time. Someone is always going to be mad at him about something. He's not going to show his hand. And I respect that. He's pretty much acknowledged there is a distinct possibility for Bellarke in the future, and that's enough for me.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar_1 (View Post)
Sehj
I am half sleepy... long flight but it's good to be back
Old 02-26-2015, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehj_Delena (View Post)
I am half sleepy... long flight but it's good to be back
So good to have you back!!! I imagine, hon!! Enjoy this time to sleep and get your energy back!!
Old 02-26-2015, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
He's also trying to pacify two extremely passionate shipper groups without a)giving away spoilers and b)pissing them off or c)full out ignoring them. It's very difficult for him, I would imagine.

That said, and like I said yesterday, I will cling onto all of those potentially hopefully from last night and yore
Oh, poor, poor Jason. I mean, he's the one who decided to create the Clexa ship in the first place when he knew his audience was already very passionate about Bellarke. What was it one of his writers said, oh yeah, he doesn't want Bellarke to happen just to spite fans. Guess that's why he created Clexa, and it is a slap in the face to Bellarke fans, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
It is impossible for Jason to appease 100% of the fandom 100% of the time. Someone is always going to be mad at him about something. He's not going to show his hand. And I respect that. He's pretty much acknowledged there is a distinct possibility for Bellarke in the future, and that's enough for me.
Because he is trying to string the Bellarke fanbase along. He doesn't want us to quit watching and promoting the show.

Quote:
Have been mia from everything happening on The 100 until Maria told me all the developments but this show just took a turn for the worse for me. I should have known with seperating Clarke and Bellamy for 3/4 of the season and giving them hardly any material together this was not going anywhere and even if it is they just killed my appetite wow!
Yep, I think that's why he separated them. He threw some brief moments in there to keep fans hanging on, but he separated Bellarke to focus on Clexa (which I still don't buy, btw--it's waaaay to soon for Clarke to have feelings for Clexa. Under the circumstances Clarke met Clexa, it's really effect up for her to be kissing her 2 wks. after Clexa put her in the position to have to kill Finn).

Last edited by SassyCat; 02-26-2015 at 08:07 AM