Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2017, 12:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)

Wait, didn't Bob and Eliza skip the last day of the Unity Days con to shoot the finale?
It is the set interviews which were filmed a while back but only released today. Apparently, some parts got leaked before which will explain the "Bellamy is steering away from love" which was definitely in this interview.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 01-23-2017, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

I'll start the new round tonight since it's pretty unanimous.

Can't wait for Feb 1st!!!
Old 01-23-2017, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

I'll start the new round tonight since it's pretty unanimous.

Can't wait for Feb 1st!!!
Old 01-23-2017, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Fly by and apparently not even my vote is needed

Have no time to read all the long posts and will not look under the spoiler tags

Back home tomorrow late night and will have time for proper posting again

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 01-23-2017, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
Have no time to read all the long posts and will not look under the spoiler tags
Good for you, Kate, good for you! I'm proud of you!
ICON
Old 01-23-2017, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love what Bob had to say about the Bellarke dynamic.
Spoiler:

Eliza also said something nice about their partnership ... not spoilerish since it very vaguely talks about them in season 4 but just in case:

Spoiler:

Good on you spoiler free folk. I'm almost at that point where I want to avoid further spoilers since there's so much info on the direction of the first few episodes so far but we will see. I have literally no self control.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't you guys like being surprised at all?
ICON
Old 01-23-2017, 05:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Yes but at this point, it's okay, it's more about teasing than real spoilers. I don't like real spoilers.

And also I just can't resist the temptation. I got spoiled Lexa and Lincoln's death before watching season 3... I actually think I got lucky : Lexa's death was less of a let down and I knew what to expect for Lincoln and was surprised by the beauty of the scene.

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 01-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The "spoilers" you get for this show are barely anything, most of the time. I've never seen an actual plot-point spoiled or any kind of epic event - everything (ie. Lexa's death, Lincoln's death, Finn's death) have all been good guesses. It's more like "so and so will have an important conversation with so and so, and it'll be important to their relationship!" or something like that.

Even if you see spoiler tags in this thread, it's not anything super scandalous, so just scroll on by.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
It is the set interviews which were filmed a while back but only released today. Apparently, some parts got leaked before which will explain the "Bellamy is steering away from love" which was definitely in this interview.
That explains it thanks!

So true, Go

Spoiler:

Quote:
I like being surprised. I also like feeling safe So I check anything on my ship because I'm that skeptical about my ships ever becoming endgame or canon, and leave the surprise factor for the rest lol Also, it's not like they can tell us any actual spoilers, you know?

Lincoln's scene was really well done indeed as for Lexas, I didn't know for sure till it happened, but I had a solid guess she would die, based solely on onscreen evidence. There's a certain way you tell a story when you're getting closer to someone's death and you want it to mean something, specially if it is a controversial character. All those teaching kids scenes? Typical pre-death of controversial character material. The minute they showed a softer side of Lexa, I knew it was coming, no spoilers needed.

ETA
True, Lisa. There isn't anything actually revealing other than "we'll see new dynamics blah blah blah" or "X and Y are gonna have an unexpected conversation" I believe the two spoilers I got from s3 were a Lexa and Clarke sex scene, by a leaked video with terrible quality, and that they'd both be at City Of Light because they were caught shooting the scenes in the city. So, yeah, nothing I actually wanted to see on the show if anything it was a "skip this episode and that one, girl" warning.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"

Last edited by AnaMack; 01-23-2017 at 06:10 PM
Old 01-23-2017, 07:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I've read them all, and I still don't know what's going to happen. It's all so vague.
Old 01-23-2017, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Hello guys. Bellarke is goals. Just to let you know.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, good to know a lot of the stuff is vague so far, so there will at least be some elements of surprise for all of us.

I don't know why I'm so committed to being spoiler-free for this show. I never was for One Tree Hill or Lost. Ugh, Lost. And I will read ever-so-slightly spoilery stuff for The Vampire Diaries.
ICON
Old 01-23-2017, 09:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, it's not like anything will top being spoiled about Mr Robot(WHYYYYYYY YOU DID THAT TO ME INTERNET?????? ), but they haven't spoiled much about the 100's upcoming season. We'll have lots of surprises.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 01-24-2017, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
The "spoilers" you get for this show are barely anything, most of the time. I've never seen an actual plot-point spoiled or any kind of epic event - everything (ie. Lexa's death, Lincoln's death, Finn's death) have all been good guesses. It's more like "so and so will have an important conversation with so and so, and it'll be important to their relationship!" or something like that.
I respectfully disagree with you Lisa. Well, half disagree I agree that no plot-point actually got spoiled But the info that was leaked was enough to make pretty good spot on predictions, even if they weren't about any big/major things.
Most of season 3 was predicted on Tumblr and right here on based on the spoiler information. (This coming from someone who only joined at the beginning of Season 3, back then I wanted ALL of the information I could get )

So I'm so staying away from spoilers this season.