Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Mentalist - Morena Baccarin Video Interview
Old 04-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks for sharing. Others can mention if there's actually any good little tidbits in it.

OT: Regarding your icon, and sig, I actually didn't expect to like the Sean and Vicky scenes when they first began, but they've grown on me quite a bit. Those two make for an interesting pair, especially while working together.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ Thanks for sharing. Others can mention if there's actually any good little tidbits in it.

OT: Regarding your icon, and sig, I actually didn't expect to like the Sean and Vicky scenes when they first began, but they've grown on me quite a bit. Those two make for an interesting pair, especially while working together.
YW

OT: I didn't either at the very beginning, but once they started sharing scenes together (before we knew the truth about Vicky) they instantly grew on me, and I've wanted to see them get together ever since. Yeah, they really do. They're an awesome duo and I can't wait to see more of them.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah, I hope that they make it out of their dilemna intact. What is up with that Dempsy dude, anyway?! He's clouded in alot of mystery - carrying the triangle symbol on his wrist and everything, the knowledge he has about those artifacts. And then to tell Vicky they're actually on the same side, but, go ahead and kill her anyway!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
^ Yeah, I hope that they make it out of their dilemna intact. What is up with that Dempsy dude, anyway?! He's clouded in alot of mystery - carrying the triangle symbol on his wrist and everything, the knowledge he has about those artifacts. And then to tell Vicky they're actually on the same side, but, go ahead and kill her anyway!
I'm sure they'll make it out of that latest stunt. IKR! He's starting to look like a real nut job. Right, that made no sense. Hopefully we'll find out soon, but until then he's just delusional to me.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, I was wondering if Vicky's son is going to turn out to be one of them?!

Old 04-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ Yeah, I've thought about her son possibly tying in to it or coming back in to the picture. I also wonder if Sean will eventually help Vicky raise the baby.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The only reason the idea came to me because I was thinking about Dempsy's connection to Vicky being hired to take out a hit on certain 'people.' And now, since he's apparently against these aliens, I wouldn't be surprised if 'alien sleeper families' were targeted and that's who Vicky and her team took out - one of these families. Which would make the baby that she spared, and decided to raise as her own, one of them.

Old 04-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ That's right, I didn't even think about that. You could be on point.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's going to be a shame if/when the show doesn't get renewed, because this show definitely has alot of worthwhile material to work with and build from. I think it's been going up against Dancing with the Stars since it returned too.

Old 04-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's going to be a shame if/when the show doesn't get renewed, because this show definitely has alot of worthwhile material to work with and build from. I think it's been going up against Dancing with the Stars since it returned too.
Yeah, it has been going up against DWTS these last couple of weeks. It's a shame that The Event is pretty much doomed for cancellation. The direction for it's overall story is about 50 times more promising and logical than the one of V.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

I so agree. I would hate to see it canceled because I love the show and even people I know have got hooked. So hopefully they'll take that under consideration, but regardless I'm jsut going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Yeah, it has been going up against DWTS these last couple of weeks. It's a shame that The Event is pretty much doomed for cancellation. The direction for it's overall story is about 50 times more promising and logical than the one of V.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it depends. I suppose there is always a miracle like Fringe, if the network decided to give it another shot or move it to another night and time. But I too will just enjoy it while it lasts, lol. I just stumbled upon it myself when the show returned this year and got hooked to it, lol.

Old 04-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

I got hooked from the beginning.

And from reading DitectTV's.tweet it seems they've already consodeted pokong it up if NBC camcels it so that's good, especially since they brought back 'Damages' after FX dropped it.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, so DirectTV might pick it up?! Sucks for me since I don't have that but I guess the good thing would be if it was still around to come out on DVD.